Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

ridge was explained well.nice picture. ishani telling ranveer that he may have body pain if he carries ragini too much and ranveer saying that she is not that heavy was a cute scene.very natural scene. parents face it because of their small kids.woollen cap scene was nice.loved ishani saying that she wants her husband's love not his purse.photo session was nice. beautiful place and pic.last scene about holding hands was cute

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the way Ridge was explained and pictures too 
and isahni telling Ranveer that he may have body pain if he carrier Raagini 
too much and Ranveer telling she is not that heavy 
glad it was a natural scene and parents normal problem who have small kids 
glad you liked woolen cap scene and Ishani saying that she wants her 
husband's love and not his purse 
glad you liked photo session of them and place and pics and the last scene of holding hands
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi Kavsy
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Hi Sakshi!!!!

Wonderful update. Like when Ishaani said that she loves Ranveer not his purse. Waiting for the next episode. 😊😉

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and Ishani saying that she loves Ranveer not his 
purse 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Great episode dear. Keep on writing. Update asap

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey sakshi!!!!

Like the episode. Ishaani is holding Ranveer's hand to protect herself from cold. Wonderful hugs of Raagini and Ranveer. So cute. Ishaani has bought a woolen cap for Raagini. Ishani is such a caring mother. Eagerly waiting for the next part. 😊👏

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode and Ishani holding Ranveer's hand to protect 
her from cold and hugs of Ranveer and Raagini and Ishani brought
woolen cap for Raagini 
happy you liked Ishani being a caring mother 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi!!!

How are you? Thanks for the update. Ishveer love each other so much but Ranveer tries to resist Ishaani's feelings because he thinks that he misbehaved with her. Now he tries to keep himself away from Ishaani. 👏

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
ya I am fine
hope you are doing good
glad you liked Ishveer loving each other so much 
yes Ranveer is trying to resist Ishani's feeling 
as he is thinking that he misbehaved with her 
so he is trying to keep himself away from Ishani
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 560

Ishani holding Ranveer's hand close to her with her one hand and then having Ranveer's phone in her other hand and was walking with Ranveer were Ranveer having Raagini in his hug with one hand and then having Ishani's hold in his other hand was walking with Ishani were they were so happy to walk in the snow having Roads were that was really a beautiful experience for them. They were walking in the Ridge were they walking itself for sometime were they came to a place were from that point they were able to see the whole Shimla were seeing it. 

Ranveer(turning to Ishani):Very nice know Ishani?

Ishani(holding Ranveer's hands so close to her and then resting her head in Ranveer's shoulders and seeing the whole shimla from Ridge and in a cute tone): hmm very nice Ranveer we can't describe its beauty in words. 

Ranveer:hmmm(he too was seeing the beauty of the Shimla with a smile in his face were admiring it for a while and seeing Ishani who was resting her head in his shoulders in a low tone):Shall we walk?

Ishani(took her head from his shoulders and seeing him giving a smile): hmm tk..

Ranveer giving a smile to Ishani and then he started to walk were Ishani too still holding his hand well and enjoying the coldness and the snow filled places started to walk beside Ranveer. They walking for few minutes were they came to the main place of the Ridge were the Ridge looked so good filled with white snow were the main area of Ridge looked like:

The moderate snow filled trees and the snow having roads and the church in that place and the people wearing the jacket and woolen cap's walking with their friends and family looked so beautiful to Ishani and Ranveer's eyes. 

Ishani seeing the place took her hand from Ranveer's hand and then she held Ranveer's phone with her both the hands and then she turned on the camera and then she covered the whole place with the camera and then she covered the whole place as a video and then took few photographs too were she seeing the photos are come well and then turned to Ranveer and seeing Ranveer who was seeing her with a cute smile. 

Ishani(seeing him with a cute look):Why are you keeping on smiling?

Ranveer(in a cute tone):nothing big I am happy to be in this snow filled area.

Ishani(smiling to him):hmm okay(seeing Raagini now cutely moving her head in Ranveer's shoulders):Raagini..

Raagini(took her head from Ranveer's shoulders and seeing Ishani and seeing the place well and seeing Ishani again): Mama..(she immediately showed the trees with the snow and seeing Ishani again):wo...mein..

Ishani(seeing Raagini showing the trees with snow and seeing her with a smile):hmm okay fine shall we take a photo..?

Raagini(cutely):hmm foto..

Ishani(smiling seeing the way Raagini was telling the photo):hmm foto only come(seeing Ranveer):Come Ranveer let us cover a photo here. 

Ranveer:hmm okay..

Ishani turned on the front camera of the phone and then seeing Ranveer signed him to come near her were Ranveer too with a smile came and stood next to Ishani were cutie pie too was seeing the snow and smiling and was alert now were she was kept on rubbing her hands with each other cutely. Ishani took the phone to some distance and then covered Ranveer,her and Raagini in the phone screen and then covered the Church and a tree at their back and seeing Raagini. 

Ishani(cutely):Come on Raagini smile..

Raagini cutely smiled rubbing her hands were Ishani seeing it and then seeing the phone and then making sure the picture will be good and then she clicked the picture of three of them smiling with happy smiles and then she saw the photo and seeing Ranveer. 

Ishani:photo has come so well and you know what Ranveer I am so happy now a days?

Ranveer(seeing her a cute questioning look):Really you are happy?

Ishani(with a not understanding face):Haan I am the happiest girl in the world.But why are you asking whether I am really happy?

Ranveer(with a cute face):having a husband like me you are happy?The husband who used to shout at you without reason and the way I used to be anger on you for no fault of yours even after seeing my worst face you are happy?

Ishani(listening to him with a cute face and with a cute smile seeing Ranveer's eyes):hmmm even If you shout also or even If you show your anger too(in a cute tone):More than you nothing is seem to be happy for me Ranveer I only want you by my side.without you there is no happiness in my life. 

Ranveer(hearing it from Ishani he had a cute smile in his face and seeing her with a love filled eyes and in a cute tone): thank you. 

Ishani:you are welcomed Mr. Vaghela. Now shall we walk?

Ranveer(shook his head as okay): haan tk..(he gave a cute smile to her).

Ranveer having Raagini in his hand and started to walk were Ishani too holding Ranveer's phone in her hand started to walk. Raagini now got used to the cold were she holding Ranveer's shoulders well with her both the hands to prevent her from the cold and then was seeing everything around here were the snow full place looked so good to her eyes. 

Raagini(seeing Ranveer having her and then seeing Ranveer in a cute tone): Papa..

Ranveer(hearing Raagini's voice saw her and giving a smile to Raagini):Kya hua cutie pie?Want anything?

Ishani too saw the way Raagini is bonding with Ranveer so well had a smile in her face were Raagini was cutely touching Ranveer's cheek with her hands and was playing cutely and smiling to Ranveer were Ranveer too was smiling cutely back to his daughter were Ishani too admiring both her husband and daughter was walking in the ridge snow filled roads.Raagini cutely laid her head in Ranveer's shoulders after playing well with his cheek and Ranveer too having a smile in his lips having Raagini close to him and then turned to Ishani. 

Ranveer:In this Shimla trip Raagini has become so much close to me. 

Ishani(turning to Ranveer):Haan If we are in Mumbai you will be behind the business now you got the time to spend with Raagini. And you know what always you used to care for Raagini a lot but now you are taking so much care on her. I like it. 

Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a smile): Ishani when Raagini fell inside the pool due to my carelessness and when we took her out of the pool and when she was laying conscious were we both almost lost our breath know? that time only I came to know the real preciousness of Raagini. Here after I will always care her so well.

Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a mesmerized look): hmm I know Ranveer you will take care of her so well. you will be the best father to her. Haan when she fell in the pool we almost lost our breath. (with a smile seeing Raagini who was lovingly laying her head in Ranveer's shoulders and was cutely touching Ranveer's other side shoulders with her hands and seeing Ranveer):She is our flesh, our blood and she is our breath Ranveer.

Ranveer:Haan Ishani(he gave a smile to her).

Ishani(too smiling to him and walking and seeing Ranveer):Really after today we will be missing Shimla know?

Ranveer:Haan even though we had many misunderstandings and we had many fight too but this Shimla was really enjoyable only I loved it and surely we will be missing Shimla. 

Ishani:hmm of course but nice trip. 

Ranveer:Wish that we often have these kind of trip in future. 

Ishani:Hmm for that you only need to think Mr. Vaghela. As its your mother gift only without telling no you came or else you will tell that I don't have time and I want to see my business and all. All the credit goes to Maa only. 

Ranveer:Haan credit goes to Maa only but also with happy heart only I came with you because Maa's words are important and (holding Raagini well with his one hand and then putting his other hand over Ishani's shoulders):Wife's love is too important know?

Ishani(feeling Ranveer's hand over her shoulders and hearing what Ranveer said and turning and seeing him and giving a smile): hmm

Ranveer smiled to her were Ranveer putting his hands over Ishani's shoulders and was walking were Ishani too was walking beside Ranveer were they walking like this itself the time was moving were the time came to 5 o clock were the chill Shimla was looking like 6 o clock in that weather were they walking itself they came to a place were the place had a board and in that board the wordings were written were that wordings welcomed them to the Scandal point. The Scandal point was welcoming them. 

Ishani(seeing the scandal point welcoming board and then seeing Ranveer):Ranveer we came to Scandal point. (she was feeling so much cold now were she rubbed her both the hands with each other):its really cold. 

Ranveer(took his hand from Ishani's shoulders and seeing her):haan Ishani its cold only see by this time itself (showing the mist lights that were on and seeing Ishani):they have turned on the lights and its like 7 o clock now itself. 

Ishani:Haan(she saw Raagini were cutie pie was lovingly hugging Ranveer well now and seeing Ranveer):Raagini is too feeling so much cold I think so only she is hugging you again. 

Ranveer:Haan for us itself its cold only for her too it will be cold know?actually its not snowfall season too only sometime snow fall is happening in this season now in Shimla but also its chill and the moderate snow all the places is really looking so beautiful(as he was talking the snow smoke was coming out of his mouth so well). 

Ishani:Hmm yes Ranveer fine tk come let us go to Scandal point and then walk there and then go for shopping in Mall road. 

Ranveer:hmm okay

Ranveer started to walk were Ishani too started to walk beside him were Raagini was cutely hugging Ranveer so well and her hands were on Ranveer's neck so well were they walking and they entered the scandal point which is the link between Ridge and mall road were they standing in the entrance of the Scandal point were the place looked like a heaven for their eyes were the lights of street were on by that time itself and the very low snow that were on the roads showed the roads so beautiful the light boards of the hotels and the shops were glowing so well by that time. The darkness cum light of that nature by that 5 o clock in Shimla was looking liked they are standing in a paradise were the Scandal point looked like:

To be continued 😉😉😉

Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi!!!
You have chosen a wonderful place of visit for Ishveer. The picture is amazing. Ishaani that she is very happy when Ranveer is with her even when he is angry and shouts at her. She confessed her feelings. Happy about that.
Update the next part asap.
😉 😛 😆
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi Kavsy
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi!!!
You have chosen a wonderful place of visit for Ishveer. The picture is amazing. Ishaani that she is very happy when Ranveer is with her even when he is angry and shouts at her. She confessed her feelings. Happy about that.
Update the next part asap.
😉 😛 😆

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
happy that you liked the place I choosed for Ishveer visit and pictures 
happy that you liked the way Ishani said that she is very happy when Ranveer is
with her even though he is angry or shouts at her 
yes she confessed her feelings happy that you are happy in it 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉😉😉