Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Wonderful episode Sakshi!!!
But why are you ending the story? I didn't expect it. I was waiting for a new track.
Please don't end the story. It was a part of our day. What happened?😭
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
loved ranveer talking about the women in his life.beautiful explanation. this nirbhay's mom is so irritating.liked aarti. the last family photo scene was lovely
Mari01 thumbnail
Hi Sakshi, Thank you very much, for this amazing FF. Although I did not comment, but with great pleasure read all the chapters.
congratulate you on the successful completion of FF, you really did a great job !!!
I'm so sad that FF is over, I will miss it ... I will be very happy if you decide in the near future to write something else! And once again, thank you very much!!!
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It has come to n end...i still can't believe it...& i don't want it to be ended... The base pillar of this forum is ur story didu...pls do continue ...we still have krisha's marriage function... Nirbhay & Rithika's award function celebration s well s marriage function... There r hypes still there...don't go away pls...if u go away & if this story ends...the forum will be 80% dead...don't end didu...i can't digest it...b safe & stay healthy
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
loved shikar telling shivanya that earlier ritika wasn't beautiful because of her bad deeds but now she is beautiful as she is good at heart.loved ritika thanking ishveer and nirbhay in her speech.loved her saying that only nirbhay can marry her.sad that devarsh disha and nirbhay's mom couldn't change.loved ranveer saying that the base of their family unity is their love.loved the couple photograph scene. nice ishveer pic.nice ending.but never expected it to get over
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Amaazing episode
Description of baa,ma, ishani by ranveer was tremendous
Photoshoot was beautifull
Sakshi u givr me shook by giving us such a abrupt end
Dont do this sakshi please
I can't livr without your story
😭
Alisha306 thumbnail
Oh no Sakshi
What is it? You are going to finish the ff. Why? You know you have spoilt my day today. We all expected a new track from you. But it's really dissappointing.😭😭😭
Varnav thumbnail
Plzzz sakshi di its shocking plzzz don't do this... Y ur ending it suddenly still so many updates u can gve di... Its shocking wen we read this it's very disappointing 😭 becoz ur story oly we r visiting forum don't do this consider our requests
Ishveer45 thumbnail
You have shocked us with your sudden decision to end the story. It's like we have lost something very important in our live. Why have you made such a bad decision? There so many tracks still uncovered. Please change your mind otherwise I'll cry the whole day or even more. 😭😒
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You know, Sakshi,I felt the same pain when MATSH went off air. Why are you hurting us once again? Your ff was the only sign of Ishveer and you want to destroy it. I feel very bad. Have nothing to say any more.