"I am happy because I got to do two
opposite ends of spectrum by working with
both of them. And I always believe that
women are more conscientious and
hardworking and so my work becomes
easier working with them," he added.
Ahead of the World Television premiere of
Dear Zindagi on Zee Cinema this Sunday, SRK
said both women directors are poles apart.
"Both of them (Gauri and Farah) being
women, have very different sensitivity to
each scene, each line, each comment
whether it is comic or emotional. So as an
actor, it gives me a dimension which is
unknown to me. I don't think like a woman,
I don't feel like a woman," he said.
According to the 51-year-old star though
both Farah and Gauri as women are gentle
and sensitive but as filmmakers, they are
completely different.
"Farah is an extremely in your face,
commercial director, wants a massy' film.
And she is very clear about it. If you are
falling into a zone which is realistic or
serious, she would say, No, I don't want.
This is boring me. Let's just make it over the
top, happy and fun film."
Also read: Family is looking for a suitable
match for me, I hope I am second time
lucky: Dalljiet Kaur
"Gauri is a far more realistic, intense and
internalised kind of a director. She is the
opposite spectrum of Farah as far as the
kind of films both of them want to make
are concerned."

http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/shah-rukh-khan-women-directors-give-me-new-dimension-as-an-actor-4622809/.
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Did Shah Rukh Khan just reveal that Dr Jehengir Khan had fallen in love with Alia Bhatt in Dear Zindagi?

moumita bhattacharjee
Bollywoodlife.com21 April 2017
Shah Rukh Khan reveals the mystery behind the creaky chair in Dear Zindagi's climax.

Dear Zindagis climax left a lot questions in our head. Did Jehangir Khan fall for his patient? What does the creaking chair signify then? A lot of such queries popped up in our head. Shah Rukh Khans mysterious smile only added to this confusion. And now we have finally unearthed the truth. The actor, in an interview before the grand TV premiere of Dear Zindagi, talked about the creaky chair symbolism in the film and hinted that his character did fall for the lovely Alia Bhatt. (Also read: Shah Rukh from Dear Zindagi, Salman from KKHH - 5 characters we want to see in their own movie after Taapsee Pannu's Naam Shabana)" data-reactid="22">Dear Zindagis climax left a lot questions in our head. Did Jehangir Khan fall for his patient? What does the creaking chair signify then? A lot of such queries popped up in our head. Shah Rukh Khans mysterious smile only added to this confusion. And now we have finally unearthed the truth. The actor, in an interview before the grand TV premiere of Dear Zindagi, talked about the creaky chair symbolism in the film and hinted that his character did fall for the lovely Alia Bhatt. (Also read: Shah Rukh from Dear Zindagi, Salman from KKHH - 5 characters we want to see in their own movie after Taapsee Pannu's Naam Shabana)

Shah Rukh was asked which among Samundar se kabaddi, creaking chair or repair and recycle would he teach his kids and he said, "Not creaking chairs for sure. If you love someone, you must tell them and not keep it to yourself." There you go! Mystery solved. Now you don't have to be scratch your heads to figure out what SRK was thinking when Alia left for the last time. Ah...doesn't it make you want to watch the film again? You can tune in to Zee Cinema at 12 pm on April 23 to enjoy the same.

So what did he choose between the three, you ask. Well, Shah Rukh said, "I like the concept of Samundar Se Kabaddi. It's not a winning flight rather it would discontinue without any end. But just being able to enjoy a sense of competition, in any aspect, be it in sports or real life is special. You are trying to hold onto something knowing well enough that it couldn't be held on to. But you don't give up. You enjoy the game. It's a concept I believe in; that you play to win but more than that it's important that you enjoy the game. Because both losing and winning are going to happen in games and in life. And you have to accept that. It's about just enjoying the game of life so Samundar Se Kabaddi stands for all of that."

bokul thumbnail

Picture: #SRK made some more fans smile meeting them! His look though age is just a number when it comes to @iamsrk

bokul thumbnail
SRK Universe @SRKUniverse
More

Vijay Agnihotri,an obsessed guy ready to go to any extent to get the girl he desires!Celebrating #23YearsOfAnjaam ing @iamsrk @MadhuriDixit

bokul thumbnail
In that blind they are saying SRK needs PC now...how ridiculous...and SRK will surely not put out this blind..means this blind is put out by PC... how much more will she milk this and for how long ?
bokul thumbnail

anjaam

Word Count: 1

bokul thumbnail

Word Count: 0

bokul thumbnail

bokul thumbnail
Shah Rukh KhanVerified account @iamsrk
More

Sadness ko karo bye, Zindagi ko kaho hi! Catch me as Dr. Jehangir in Dear Zindagi, tomorrow 12 noon on @ZeeCinema #DearZindagiOnZeeCinema

Edited by -DZ- - 7 years ago
bokul thumbnail