Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

This is the life lesson Shah Rukh Khan wants to teach kids Aryan, Suhana and AbRam!

Shah Rukh Khan with his kids
DNA WEB TEAM | Thu, 20 Apr 2017-07:50pm , DNA webdesk

Dear Zindagi, this is SRK being Jehangir Khan for his own kids...

When a superstar like him appeared on-screen post 40 minutes of Dear Zindagi, the audience knew they were in for something different. More than 70 films and a sea of undeterred fans later, Shah Rukh Khan is still the man who chooses to experiment. Ahead of the World Television Premiere of Dear Zindagi on Zee Cinema on Sunday 23rd April at 12 Noon, Shah Rukh Khan spoke to us exclusively about his role, his stardom and what makes for a perfect day in his life.

Samundar Se Kabaddi, Creaking Chairs, Repair & Recycle- which of these would you like to impart to your kids?

Not creaking chairs for sure. If you love someone, you must tell them and not keep it to yourself. I like the concept of Samundar Se Kabaddi. It's not a winning flight rather it would discontinue without any end. But just being able to enjoy a sense of competition, in any aspect, be it in sports or real life is special. You are trying to hold onto something knowing well enough that it couldn't be held on to. But you don't give up. You enjoy the game. It's a concept I believe in; that you play to win but more than that it's important that you enjoy the game. Because both losing and winning are going to happen in games and in life. And you have to accept that. It's about just enjoying the game of life so Samundar Se Kabaddi stands for all of that.

How does a perfect day in Shah Rukh Khan's life look like?

On a relaxed day, just spending time with kids. If I am sitting with the girl, then watching Pretty Little Liars or some chick flick. If I am sitting with the son then watching Doremon and if I am sitting with the elder son, then watching something deeper and darker from Korea which I don't understand but my son does. So watching pictures with them, having potato chips and colas, being in shorts and completely untidy in bed. I think that's kind of a perfect day.

Over three billion people in the world watch Shah Rukh Khan. What still drives you to work harder?

Not sure about the number but I am aware that a lot of people watch my films. I go to places and get to know that they are watching them since childhood. So the onus lies on me of entertaining them or if they are already entertained, then saying thank you for so many years of undivided attention to me as an actor, a star, a film producer and as a human being. I just want to make sure that they feel happy that they have made the right choice in watching my films or liking me as a person. It's not hard work at all, it's not even a responsibility. I enjoy doing it. It's like saying you like me, I like you. And sometimes when you like someone, you have to put in some extra effort but it doesn't seem like an effort to me. I just wake up in the morning, go shoot a film, or make something nice and just make people smile. I always say, the only reason I work is to make a lot of people smile.

bokul thumbnail
which film ?

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Duplicate, right?
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shah Rukh Khan's unique promotional effort
for Raees, where he had travelled from
Mumbai to Delhi in a Rajdhani express train
on January 23. Things took an ugly turn
when following the mishap during SRK's
promotional tour, a man named Vikram Sing
filed a damage to public property case
against SRK in Kota, Rajasthan.
In the latest development of this situation,
the Rajasthan High Court has issued a
directive to Rajasthan police to refrain from
taking any coercive action against Shah
Rukh Khan. This order comes as a big relief
to SRK and the judicial matter.
The official report on the case mentioned
that the complainant Vikram Singh, who's a
trolley vendor at Kota GRP. Singh has alleged
that SRK threw something at the public
while standing at the gate of the train
coach. As a result, the public rushed to grab
it and in the commotion, his trolley
overturned, the items on it got damaged
and he also got hurt.
Reportedly, the counsel for Shah Rukh, Vivek
Raj Bajwa argued that the actor had
deposited a sum of Rs 1, 89, 850 for using
the August Kranti Rajdhani Express train and
had also obtained the required permissions
for the promotion of his movie, adding that
the FIR was filed with the motive of gaining
publicity. He further argued that according
to the Railway Act, a complaint could only be
filed by Railway officials and not any private
individual and the railways had not filed any
complaint, added the report.

http://www.filmfare.com/news/rajasthan-court-issues-directive-in-favour-of-shah-rukh-khan-20110.html.
bokul thumbnail
recent pic

bokul thumbnail

Even I thought so...looks like Babloo
bokul thumbnail
I knew that train vendor was just trying to get free publicity 🤢
bokul thumbnail

#Pictures: Dark blue jeans, white tee, denim jacket & a pair of glares...uber cool #SRK with some fans in #AbuDhabi

bokul thumbnail

Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's Dear Zindagi to premiere on TV this weekend

TNN | Updated: Apr 21, 2017, 03.58 PM IST
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan and Alia Bhattstarrer Dear Zindagi, which was directed by Gauri Shinde, is going to premiere on TV this weekend (April 23). The film will premiere on Zee Cinema.

Shah Rukh Khan played the role of psychiatrist Jehangir Khan, who likes to be called Jug and Alia is Kiara, a 25-year-old cinematographer. Dear Zindagi is about conversations the two have during their therapy sessions.

Kaira (Alia) is an astute cinematographer who is bohemian in her approach to life. Enter Dr Jehangir Khan (Shah Rukh), a top-notch therapist, who helps her lay her innermost demons to rest.
Recommended By Colombia

On its release last year, Times Of India's Meena Iyer gave it 3.5 star rating.

Meena wrote in the review: "Feisty Alia, one of the better actors of the current generation, turns in a nicely nuanced performance. And SRK in his sober-avatar possessing infinite gyaan tempts you to seek out a therapist. If you're in the mood to do some soul-searching this weekend, this film could do it for you." ( Read Review of Dear Zinadgi by Meena Iyer)

So tune into Zee Cinema for the TV premiere of Dear Zindagi on April 23, 2017 at 12 pm.
bokul thumbnail

.@iamsrk in Abu Dhabi 19th April, 2017