Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Shah Rukh Khan has a Great Cameo Role in Tubelight : Kabir Khan

9 hours ago

Shah Rukh Khan has a Great Cameo Role in Tubelight : Kabir Khan. Director of Salman Khan's Tubelight talks about the character and the role of SRK in the film : Details.

"I've known Shah Rukh for a long time and the equation with him hasn't changed at all. It's still fun. I was actually very close friends with Gauri, his wife, so we've always been very warm and friendly. When I took the idea of this cameo in Tubelight' to him, he readily agreed. I didn't have to convince him at all," Khan said.

It had to be Shah Rukh, he added, for the role was that of a superstar. "Trust me, it's a great cameo and a fantastic character. Shah Rukh is someone I've always looked up to as a senior. He is also probably the most well read person in the industry," he said.

The director said he is not worried about matching the success of Bajrangi Bhaijaan' with his new film but hopes that people will like Tubelight', too. "We really enjoyed making Bajrangi...' and the people appreciated it and gave it a kind of love which was unprecedented. But I don't think that can become the benchmark for us. You'll always be under pressure if you compare any new film that you make with the one that did so spectacularly well," he added.

All that he has to do, he says, is to make a film with the "same passion" as they did with Bajrangi. "And hope people like it as much as they liked Bajrangi'."

bokul thumbnail
.@iamsrk is someone I've always looked up to as senior. He's the most well read person in d industry : @kabirkhankk
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Superstar Shah Rukh Khan has confessed
that he doesn't know what to say when
someone asks him to describe himself in
one word or in one minute.
The actor said it has taken him over 50
years to "understand about 10 per cent" of
himself, so how can he express it to people
within a minute.
"When in a 30-second or a one-minute
byte, I am asked Can you describe Shah
Rukh Khan in one word as a person?' This
is something I don't know at all. How do I
describe anyone, let alone me, in one word
and that also in a one-minute interview? It
has taken me 52 years to understand about
10 per cent of who I am, let alone try to
express it to people within a minute," Shah
Rukh said in a statement.
The actor, who enjoyed success at the box
office with Raees and Dear Zindagi "
which will air on Zee Cinema on Sunday "
also shared two other questions that
journalists tend to repeat while
interviewing him.
"First is What is the practical joke you
played on another artist on the set?' Well,
my age for practical jokes is over and not
many people come on the set to do
practical jokes. We just have a good time
and laugh. I am not saying it's a bad
question, it's just that I don't have an
answer to it," the Dilwale star said.
Also read | Shah Rukh Khan says yes to
Brett Ratner's Rush Hour. He only has one
condition
Shah Rukh said that he is often asked,
"What's next?' Well, this is next, this is what
I am doing right now".
"What's next will come next and at that time
I will come and talk to you about it. This
kind of throws me out. Because I normally
do one film at a time and this is the one
most important thing right now, so I will
talk about this. What's next, I will discuss in
detail when it happens," he added.
SRK is currently busy filming director Imtiaz
Ali's film opposite Anushka Sharma.

http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/shah-rukh-khan-it-has-taken-me-52-years-to-understand-about-10-per-cent-of-who-i-am-4619537/.
bokul thumbnail
Aavishkar Gawande @imaavi
More

SRK's Cameo in #Tubelight is of 3:40 Minutes and it'll be after Interval. SRK will be the one who will help Salman & Zhu Zhu.

bokul thumbnail

Shah Rukh Khan has a SPECIAL message for his 'guiding light' Sachin Tendulkar!

Shah Rukh was all praise for Sachin on Twitter
DNA WEB TEAM | Wed, 19 Apr 2017-03:55pm , DNA webdesk

The actor praises Sachin Tendulkar upon the release of the biopic trailer

Sachin Tendulkar's biopic - Sachin: A Billion Dreams - had its trailer released almost a week ago. The trailer opened to rave reviews and immense appreciation from audiences and celebrities alike. Many high profile celebrities like Madhuri Dixit and Rajinikanth praised the cricketer and wished him success on his upcoming feature.

Shah Rukh Khan has now tweeted his appreciation for the cricketing legend upon the release of the trailer. "I believed,when u did well I would 2 & when u didn't,I will fail. Like a billion others I miss my guiding lite.ATB for the film" was what Khan tweeted.

sachin tendulkar " @sachin_rt

The stage is set and we are ready to begin... #SachinTrailer is out now. Here it is! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gTeE6pa4Kg ...

Shah Rukh Khan "@iamsrk

@sachin_rt I believed,when u did well I would 2 & when u didn't,I will http://fail.Like a billion others I miss my guiding lite.ATB for the film

• 1,3551,355 Retweets
  • 3,8973,897 likes

Tendulkar tweeted back in appreciationand wrote, "Zindagi me haar na hoti to koi kabhi jeet ta nahi aur kuch seekhta bhi nahi. Touched by your words like a billion others, love u @iamsrk".

sachin tendulkar "@sachin_rt

Zindagi me haar na hoti to koi kabhi jeet ta nahi aur kuch seekhta bhi nahi. Touched by your words like a billion others, love u @iamsrk :-) https://twitter.com/iamsrk/status/854611636866494464 ...

• 1,1901,190 Retweets
  • 4,6564,656 likes

Seeing Tendulkar's banter with different celebrities on social media assures the close bond that the cricketing world shares with the entertainment industry in India and how cricketers have now become akin to celebrities. Sachin: A Billion Dreams will release worldwide on May 26, 2017.

bokul thumbnail
#KingKhan clicked in a shaven & stylish avatar as He reaches #AbuDhabi

bokul thumbnail

Word Count: 0

bokul thumbnail
Dharma ProductionsVerified account @DharmaMovies
More

Defining the meaning of family since 2001, the Raichands are a force to be reckoned with! #DharmaFamJam #K3G

bokul thumbnail

Breaking: Kabir Khan to direct Shah Rukh Khan in a film

ByFaridoon Shahryar
Apr 20, 2017 - 10:05 am IST

Breaking Kabir Khan to direct Shah Rukh Khan in a film

This is breaking news and you read it first on Bollywood Hungama. Kabir Khan will be directing a short film on Dubai Tourism which will feature Shah Rukh Khan who's the brand ambassador for Dubai Tourism.

The short film will be shot in May. Well known casting director Mukesh Chhabra is casting for the film and has posted a Facebook post asking for actors to audition for various roles in the short film. Kabir has already directed a cameo of Shah Rukh for Salman Khan starrer Tubelight. Both are from Delhi. Is a big screen collaboration on the cards too?

Tags : Dubai Tourism, Kabir Khan, Mukesh Chhabra, News, Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Tubelight
- See more at: http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/breaking-kabir-khan-direct-shah-rukh-khan-film/#sthash.0Z2lR3G9.dpuf
bokul thumbnail
#KingAndQueen twinning! @gaurikhan shared this edit on #Instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/BTGI21hBSNq/