Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -DZ-

@Subha I could not agree with the end...he killed a lot of people for sure...but he did not send the bomb purposely...he did not even know about it...politicians got jealous of his popularity at the time of riots as he got them food and shelter...does all this good karma mean nothing ?

Police got the proof that he was involved even though he though he didn't knew there was bomb inside. Lot of innocents died so he would have definitely sentenced to death.

I was actually thinking Majumdar will realize Raees is a good guy and he may actually help him in the end but he didn't. Even I didn't like his actions in the climax.

I am glad Mahira is not a flowerpot in the movie. She got a strong role in the second half.

One thing I want to know. Was Raees planning to commit suicide? He told his mother that he is coming soon to her. May be he didn't wanted to die from the hands of police so he brought the press while surrendering. When he realized Majumdar is going to kill him, he cried thinking that he can't avoid being killed by him.

I loved that scene where he was looking at his wife and kid for the last time. That was a sad scene.
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Update :- #SRK Crossed 22.98M Followers On Facebook, Soon Gonna Complete "23M Followers On FB". Congo @iamsrk #SRK23MFollowersOnFB
bokul thumbnail
@Subha
U know I was happy that there were at least 2 people loyal to him...one was Sadiq..who warned him in telephone that police had come there by using " Bhai Jaan " as he called him that only when there was some danger around...and another one was the truck driver who told him about the bomb and alerted him about the police...he in fact showed his loyalty to Raees by suicide so that the police cannot get him...No Raees never intended to suicide...remember he told Aasiya that he will not run away he is not a bhagoda...that hinted that he will not suicide too...he knew Majumdar will kill him...so he went to his mom's tomb to pray to her for the last time as he knew that he will join her soon...he just did not want to die in front of Aasiya and his child...so he brought the press with him...that last scene was so haunting...he knew it was the last time he was seeing his family...also he has the last hug with Sadiq...Even Sadiq knew it was the last time he met his Bhai Jaan...Also the part where he was walking on the road and recollecting all his good memories...I knew Majmudar will kill him as he took the orders from the CM...Raees had a good heart...but he killed some people in anger and revenge...Main culprit was Musa...I am happy Raees killed Musa at the end...I was bawling my eyes out in the hall from Saanso Ke song till the end...
Edited by -DZ- - 7 years ago
bokul thumbnail
News :- #SRK - #ALR Next Dwarf Movie Shoot Will Start From First Week Of May ( 3rd or 4th May ) in Meerut, UP. Indoor Shoot From April End.
bokul thumbnail

Word Count: 0

bokul thumbnail

Rumours can rest, Shah Rukh Khan WILL NOT have any app!

Shah Rukh Khan
DNA WEB TEAM | Mon, 17 Apr 2017-08:08pm , DNA webdesk

There were rumours that Shah Rukh is coming up with an app..

Shah Rukh Khan fans had a new reason to rejoice. According to a report on BollywoodLife.com, SRK was supposed to come up with an app dedicated specially for his fans.

The report stated, " "Shah Rukh Khan is going to surprise his fans by launching a special mobile application. The idea behind this move is very simple. He loves staying in touch with his fans and this application will make it easier for both, him and his fans to stay connected and interact with each other. In fact, the application is already ready. The team is just fine-tuning it. Shah Rukh has also been using it and has been giving daily feedback to make the user experience better. SRK is now planning a special launch for it by the end of the month, maybe on April 22. It is going to be something that you have never seen before and all his fans will totally love it."

But now we can confirm that the report is totally untrue. SRK's spokesperson rubbished all such claims and said that the news of him launching an app on April 22 is anything but true. So there you, rumours can rest now!

bokul thumbnail
Shah Rukh KhanVerified account @iamsrk 8 Apr 2014
More

When u can't stop running becos u keep on burning everything that u touch! A life that burns flies & u run with it!

bokul thumbnail
Shah Rukh KhanVerified account @iamsrk 7 Apr 2014
More

Koyla 17 yrs. wow. Thanx Rakeshji,Madhuri,Sambo Duggu Anurag & the Late Puri sahib & Jack Gaud. I remember the Hills the Music the Choppers

bokul thumbnail
Exclusive! Chunky Pandey Praises Shahrukh Khan; Says He Has Not Changed At All! Chunky Pandey said that Shahrukh Khan is one actor who has not changed at all even after so many years. By: Puri Updated: Tuesday, April 18, 2017, 18:09 [IST] Subscribe to Filmibeat Chunky Pandey has garnered a lot of praise for his role in the film Begum Jaan. With the release of this movie, Chunky is looking forward to his good phase to return to the Hindi film industry. In an exclusive chat, Chunky Pandey, who shares a very warm equation with superstar Shahrukh Khan, told us that even after seeing so much success, Shahrukh Khan has not changed at all. The Begum Jaan actor also said that he does not believe in camps and for him Bollywood is like his family.

Read more at: http://www.filmibeat.com/bollywood/news/2017/chunky-pandey-praises-shahrukh-khan-says-he-has-not-changed-258943.html
bokul thumbnail
Shah Rukh KhanVerified account @iamsrk
Following
More
Replying to @sachin_rt

I believed,when u did well I would 2 & when u didn't,I will http://fail.Like a billion others I miss my guiding lite.ATB for the film

sachin tendulkarVerified account @sachin_rt
More

sachin tendulkar Retweeted Shah Rukh Khan

Zindagi me haar na hoti to koi kabhi jeet ta nahi aur kuch seekhta bhi nahi. Touched by your words like a billion others, love u @iamsrk :-)

Edited by -DZ- - 7 years ago