AS-Rifi

and like the posts in the 1st page😊

welcome😃😃

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Shah Rukh KhanVerified account @iamsrk
More

How fantastic was this win. Well done @GautamGambhir & Team KKR.Sum body is watching over us. Main bhi aa raha hoon

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
I finally watched Raees. I mostly avoided this movie because I don't like gangster glorification movies.
It was a nice one time watch movie. I had read that in review thread that it had lot of violent scenes but I didn't find those scenes too violent.

The story has lot of loopholes but still it was good.

The message was really good. No matter how good u r and how much good ur intentions are, u will always suffer because of ur bad karma. Raees's mother taught him to do any work, whether it's big or small but she didn't teach him to do only good work. Raees committed lot of crimes and he suffered a lot in his last days because of that.

Even though Majumdar's actions were questionable but if not him, the law would have definitely killed Raees. After all, the corrupt politicians were against him.

All the actors performances were good, even Mahira's. She was good in her limited role.

SRK, Sadiq, Majumdar, Pasha, Atul Kulkarni, all were brilliant in the movie. However, I am disappointed Atul's character died so easily. He was a big criminal. Raees was killing all his associates and he was just standing there helplessly. He was still standing like that when Raees came towards him. At least 2-4 dialogues toh hona hi chahiye tha.

I enjoyed watching the movie. It would have been sure shot hit or even superhit without clash. Hope srk avoids all clashes in future. This movie deserved to earn more.

3/5 from me
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Karan Johar
@karanjohar
21h
The adorable Abram is turning out to
quite the poser!!!! Stealing the thunder
from his talented and beautiful mother...
pic.twitter.com/Nt6bvB7QPE

...Forever... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -DZ-

PM the TM

AS-Rifi

and like the posts in the 1st page😊

welcome😃😃

Which post?
bokul thumbnail

Word Count: 0

bokul thumbnail

the posts on the 1st page
bokul thumbnail
@Subha I could not agree with the end...he killed a lot of people for sure...but he did not send the bomb purposely...he did not even know about it...politicians got jealous of his popularity at the time of riots as he got them food and shelter...does all this good karma mean nothing ?