Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
King Khan looking cheerful when the paparazzi took pics of him with Anand L Rai at Olive Restaurant late last night https://www.instagram.com/p/BSwqiA3ha2A/

Edited by -DZ- - 7 years ago
bokul thumbnail

It's rolling! Shah Rukh Khan and Aanand L Rai meet up for movie talks

The meetings for Shah Rukh Khan and Aanand L Rai's film have begun.

Written By Bolly-Freak Mumbai Published: April 12, 2017 01:41 am 27295 reads 6 comments

We know that Shah Rukh Khan and Aanand L Rai are all set to work together in an interesting project. The movie, which will feature SRK as a dwarf, is already much awaited. Well, the superstar and the talented director got together today for a tete-a-tete, to apparently further discuss their plans. It is all so exciting, isn't it?

The film will be extensively shot in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh as well as in some parts of the US. Rai was in US some time back, for the recce and has apparently finalized the shoot locations. Aanand's movie is most likely looking at a Christmas 2018 release and the leading lady rumours have been rife, from Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif to Sonam Kapoor.

SRK had spoken about his role in the movie saying, "My look is very different from Kamal Hassan's in Appu Raja. We have done the test, we are through with the trailers. We will be releasing it (look) properly. It's important that the audience accepts our effort. I think we will be begin prep work soon."

This is the first time Shah Rukh and Rai have come together for a film. Naturally, expectations are high from these two.

Rai had commented about the film saying, "Dwarf is not the character in my film, but just defines the size of my character. Just like my films Raanjhanaa and Tanu Weds Manu, this film will tell the story of a man and a woman. I don't want fans to think it'll be a story of a dwarf, but more of a story of a short man."

Interesting much?

For the latest in Bollywood, TV & Fashion OR our iOS App.
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
So it's confirmed that Deepika is out of ALR movie. If he indeed takes Anushka in the movie then I just hope Anushka's role is bigger than Kat's so that we won't be able to see srk-kat terrible jodi for a long time.
bokul thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Subha.

So it's confirmed that Deepika is out of ALR movie. If he indeed takes Anushka in the movie then I just hope Anushka's role is bigger than Kat's so that we won't be able to see srk-kat terrible jodi for a long time.

yes indeed then it will be JTHJ team again
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: -DZ-

yes indeed then it will be JTHJ team again

Oh dear!🤢

Hope her role here is as big as her role was in Dhoom 3.😃
bokul thumbnail

Deepika Padukone allegedly bows out of Shah Rukh Khan starrer

by Filmfare | Wed, Apr 12, 2017

It'll come as a shock to everyone who was rejoicing about watching Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif in Aanand L Rai's next. According to a report in Mumbai Mirror, the actress has decided to bow out of the project. A source quoted in the report said, "While Deepika was quite keen on doing the film, unfortunately her dates were clashing with those allotted to Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Padmavati. Since she has already committed her dates to SLB's historical, she has had to say no to Aanand L Rai.''

It's also being said that the delay caused to Padmavati due to vandalism in Jaipur and the fire that broke out on the Kolhapur is the real culprit behind Deepika's drastic move.

More on: Filmfare, Deepika Padukone, Shah Rukh Khan
bokul thumbnail
@Subha Articles suggest that she will be a film star and dwarf will be in awe of her...she will not be the love interest
bokul thumbnail
Shah Rukh KhanVerified account @iamsrk
More

Reminded of Dard e Disco...onward to San Francisco.

bokul thumbnail

Pics (1): Shah Rukh Khan snapped arriving at the airport late last night leaving for San Francisco

Pics (2): Shah Rukh Khan snapped arriving at the airport late last night leaving for San Francisco

bokul thumbnail

just found this in twitter