Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Shah Rukh Khan's daughter Suhana hugging AbRam on his birthday makes for most adorable photo. Here is how birthday party went

Shah Rukh Khan shared an adorable picture of AbRam on his Instagram. Going by the picture, one can see AbRam in the arms of his elder sibling Suhana. Both AbRam and Suhana looked adorable in this picture.

SHARES
By: Express Web Desk | New Delhi | Published:May 28, 2017 9:24 am
Shah Rukh Khan, abram, abram birthday, abram birthday pics, abram birthday photos, Suhana khan, Aryan Khan, shahrukh son, shahrukh abram picsShah Rukh Khan's son AbRam has been a discovery in recent years.

Shah Rukh Khan's little son AbRam turned a year older yesterday and he got a bundle of wishes from fans across the country. An overwhelmed Shah Rukh shared a heartfelt message on AbRam's fourth birthday on his Twitter page. The actor wrote, "More I felt that only parents know how to love their child...the overwhelming msgs for AbRam make me realise u all love him so much too. Grateful. Later in the day, Shah Rukh shared an adorable picture of AbRam on his Instagram. Going by the picture, one can see AbRam in the arms of his elder sibling Suhana. Both AbRam and Suhana looked adorable in this picture. The actor wrote,Exhausted after the little one's party!! Jumping Jacks r a killer. Phew. Shah Rukh's wife Gauri also shared the same picture on her Instagram and wrote, "Gemini Gorgeousness...

Shah Rukh's dear friend Karan Johar also wished AbRam yesterday. The director-producer shared an adorable picture of the father-son duo and wrote, "The most adorable child ...happy birthday my fellow Gemini...Abram!!!! .

I felt that only parents know how to love their child...the overwhelming msgs for AbRam make me realise u all lov him so much too. Grateful.

AbRam has been a discovery in recent years. He is a photographer's delight. Unlike Shah Rukh's other children Suhana Khan and Aryan Khan, AbRam doesn't seem to be camera shy. His friendly gesture and spontaneity have always got much attention from fans of the star. Shah Rukh seems to be completely smitten by his youngest son. Whether it's cricket matches or any other event, AbRam can be seen accompanying his father. Recently Shah Rukh was seen sporting a tattoo for Imtiaz Ali's next co-starring Anushka Sharma. During the tenth season of Indian Premier League (IPL), AbRam was seen having a similar tattoo on his neck just like his father. It seems that AbRam is already following in the footsteps of his famous father.

bokul thumbnail

Azmi Shabana Retweeted Raghuvendra Singh

@iamsrk Mark my words #Suhanakhan is going to be a seriously good actor.Ive watched a short clip of her acting and it was terrific.Bless her

bokul thumbnail

In A Heartfelt Post, SRK Thanks Fans For Showering AbRam With Immense Love On His Birthday

BHAVYA SADHWANI
MAY 28, 2017
544 SHARES

To say that Shah Rukh Khan's apple of the eye, AbRam Khan is the most loved celebrity kid, would be an understatement. Every now and then, Social Media is buzzing with cutesy pictures and videos of the little one. He warms our hearts a tad bit more with every post, doesn't he?

On the occasion of the little man's third birthday, not just SRK celebrity friends but even his numerous fans wished AbRam on his special day.

SRK

TWITTER

AbRam is a bigger star than his daddy dearest. It became more obvious with the huge amount of wishes pouring in on his birthday. Now, SRK being a doting father that he is, made sure to thank everyone for all their love.

The overwhelmed actor tweeted, "I felt that only parents know how to love their child...the overwhelming msgs for AbRam make me realise u all lov him so much too. Grateful.

I felt that only parents know how to love their child...the overwhelming msgs for AbRam make me realise u all lov him so much too. Grateful.

Mother Gauri Khan took to Instagram to share an adorable picture of her two kids AbRam and Suhana Khan, who share the same birthday month. She captioned the picture as Gemini Gorgeousness!

Earlier in the day SRK's best friend Karan Johar, took to his social media page and shared a pic of AbRam and SRK. He captioned the pic, "The most adorable child ...happy birthday my fellow Gemini...Abram!!!!

bokul thumbnail

Video Of SRK's Friend Recalling His Struggling Days And Love Story Is Very Overwhelming!

1st April 2017
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
TOTAL SHARES

Shahrukh Khan had very humble beginnings. And even after he became a star, he still remains as humble as he was before he achieved stardom.

We see the values of honesty, chivalry, and friendship in many interviews he has given until now.

In one such video, uploaded by Iamsrk, you can see the old SRK again, as his friend Benny Thomas visits the paan shop they used to go together to have paan. Unsurprisingly, the paanwala still remembers SRK and the type of paan he liked!

His friend, further narrated how SRK convinced him to come along so that they could go up and talk to Gauri Khan and how they slept on platforms of Mumbai CST for the whole night.

SRK video

He also narrates how SRK stood on Marine Drive and said that he will rule this city one day.

And mind you, this bold' statement came from a person who had no contacts within the Bollywood industry or politics.

He was just a Delhi boy who wanted to make it big, and he did.

Watch the complete video here

These old videos of your favourite stars are always a treat to watch. Especially when they show where the stars come from and how ambitious they were even back then.

And as always, SRK is a treat no matter what.

http://www.storypick.com/srk-video/

bokul thumbnail

Shah Rukh Khan and Brad Pitt to do a film together?

Sakshma Srivastav | May 27, 2017, 02.40 PM IST
Hollywood sensation Brad Pitt recently paid a visit to India where he had the time to bond with none other than our very own Shah Rukh Khan. While their fun camaraderie was noticed by all, if reports are to be believed, the two are all set to take their discernible kinship to the next level.

While there has been no official announcement, sources very close to the development confirm that the two hotties are all set to team up for a movie very soon. "From what we've gathered so far, they are definitely looking at collaborating over a film. It would be a joint production of Shah Rukh and Brad Pitt. Both Shah Rukh and Brad are keen to produce out-of-the-box films, not necessarily starring them. And the film they will co-produce will definitely not be typical Bollywood nor mainstream Hollywood," revealed the source.

"Brad told Shah Rukh he's specially taken up with the singing and dancing, because he can neither sing nor dance. Shah Rukh, on the other hand, told Brad he finds song-and-dance routine to be quite a nuisance and a speed-breaker in the Bollywood narrative. The idea to collaborate over a film came from this opposition of ideology regarding cinematic entertainment," added the source before signing off.

bokul thumbnail

Shah Rukh Khan feels overwhelmed by the love shown to AbRam on his birthday

TNN | Updated: May 28, 2017, 12.01 PM IST
Shah Rukh Khan's youngest son AbRam who recently turned four, had birthday wishes pouring in from all over- not only from his dad's celebrity friends, but also from fans everywhere.

When SRK saw the huge number of wishes pouring in for his son, he was overwhelmed and took to Twitter to share his feelings.
The actor tweeted, "I felt that only parents know how to love their child...the overwhelming msgs for AbRam make me realise u all lov him so much too. Grateful."

Shah Rukh who is known to be a doting dad to his children, Aryan, Suhana and AbRam, is often seen spending quality time with them. The little patootie AbRam, is seen accompanying his dad to various events and they undoubtedly make for the most adorable dad-son duo, isn't it?

bokul thumbnail

Shabana Azmi on Shah Rukh Khan's daughter Suhana Khan: She is going to be a seriously good actor

Shabana Azmi complimented Shah Rukh Khan's daughter Suhana Khan.

Written By Karishma Shetty Mumbai Published: May 28, 2017 01:29 pm 1448 reads 1 comments
When you are the daughter of a Bollywood superstar, there will be talk about joining the industry and stepping into the shoes of her famous father. And that is the case with Shah Rukh Khan's daughter Suhana Khan as well. SRK fans have been anxiously waiting for Shah Rukh's teenage daughter to make her Bollywood debut.
Joining the bandwagon is veteran actress Shabana Azmi who took to Twitter to compliment Suhana.
Her tweet reads, "@iamsrk Mark my words #Suhanakhan is going to be a seriously good actor. I've watched a short clip of her acting and it was terrific.Bless her."
We too got a glimpse at Suhana's acting skills when a short clip of hers from a school play emerged on social media.
Suhana recently celebrated her 17th birthday with friends and family in London. Gauri shared a breathtaking picture of Suhana from a photo shoot on Instagram, to wish her daughter on her birthday
Meanwhile, Shah Rukh is known to be protective over Suhana and even jokingly declared that he would rip the lips off anyone who tries to kiss his daughter. In an interview with a magazine earlier, SRK gave out some rules that a boy must know and abide by if he intends to date his little princess.
Rules, as specified by the 51-year-old actor, were - 1. Get a job. 2. Understand I don't like you. 3. I'm everywhere. 4. Get a lawyer. 5. She's my princess, not your conquest. 6. I don't mind going back to jail. 7. Whatever you do to her, I will do to you.
bokul thumbnail
#ShahRukhKhan, photographed for #LUX, by #ColstonJulian, at #FilmCity, Mumbai. Photographed on #SonyIndia, #SonyAlpha, #broncolor, #PhaseOne

bokul thumbnail

May you be blessed by the love of God... and be guided by Him.

bokul thumbnail

AbRam to Azad Rao Khan: Cute star kids of Bollywood

TNN | May 28, 2017
1/161This picture of Suhana Khan holding her brother AbRam will tug at your heartstrings.
Shah Rukh Khan's third born, AbRam Khan turned four on Saturday, and the cheerful kid was flooded with wishes from fans, family and friends alike.
Mommy Gauri Khan took to Instagram to share an adorable picture of the toddler cuddling his elder sister Suhana Khan, who also celebrated her birthday earlier this month.
Gauri captioned the image, "Gemini Gorgeousness" Well, it's surely difficult to take our eyes off this warm and endearing picture, isn't it?
Joining the Gemini squad is their dad Shah Rukh's close buddy Karan Johar, who celebrated his birthday a day prior to AbRam's.