Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aniashree thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
hello !!
even I have read both novels ..But to be frank I liked Santati series more intriguing than Chandrakanta..
And Here in this show what I am liking is the contrast they have added ..and above all that here Leads are not love sick puppies n so not dumb and act maturely with brains n understands their responsibility as well.
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aniashree

hello !!
even I have read both novels ..But to be frank I liked Santati series more intriguing than Chandrakanta..
And Here in this show what I am liking is the contrast they have added ..and above all that here Leads are not love sick puppies n so not dumb and act maturely with brains n understands their responsibility as well.

@ Bold : this is exactly the reason I am watching as well. usually I dont tolerate distortions in any novel based show / movie...but here somehow I felt it refreshing...coz frankly speaking novel pey Ck has no other function than cry, faint, behave lovesick and be the perfect damsel in distress. Virendra's character is also not really that much impressive, mujhe toh novel padhtey waqt ussey zada Tej Singh zada pasand agaye theπŸ˜†
Detox thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aniashree

hello !!

πŸ˜† absolutely, that's the USP of the show. It is meant for present day viewers 😊

The novel echoes sentiments of 19th century readers 😊