Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ElviraRK_PC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: neeme

Yes that scene was best one.. after Pulling up Omkara. The way Gauri hugs him n those feelings were real this much that Audience can feel it..

Rikara were rocking in that scene. But i will give more credit to Gauri today.. her timings of expressions were so perfect.. to make scene perfect Emotional. N then that best buddy Scene oh i will say Awww 😳😛 so sweet...

PS: CV itni mehrbani bhi chala gi..so plz continue with such Scene.. hum zyada nai mangen ga.. I Promise 😆

She is so cute, innocent, selfless...She is that type person whom Omkara actually need😭

Loved "buddy" scene "Banti?"😆

And his promise😭
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ElviraRK_PC

Zaroor yeh hoga 🤣

mere ko darrr hai,,omkara ye naa samjhey kii chulbul is in a live in relationship with a girl,,thats yyy girl clothes r there in chulbul's room 🤣 🤣
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

She is so cute, innocent, selfless...She is that type person whom Omkara actually need😭

Loved "buddy" scene "Banti?"😆

And his promise😭

Now i m feeling. This Promise will break soon🥺
meerabnawaal14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I think the same. I feel they are want end Swetlana's track soon and start Bua Maa's saas-bahu wali track.

I do think omkara will accept yet her as wife but they will show gauri staying in their house we may get to see their friendship turning into love and then Om accepts her as wife, because one of his interviews kunal mentioned love to abhi bohot door hay,
nut-kut-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Looks intresting.wiill defo see. Thanx
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Teju...Finally they are showing somehing emotional between ChulKara...Not only their detective wali convos about Blehlana. Hope for more scenes 😳

I wanted Friendship first btwn dem..😳 b4 de fall in love.. so it's happening.. yey.. feel like dancing.. chalo chulbul hi sahi..
but Om really lost in chulbu;l's eyes..eh saw real care for him in his eyes.. I mean chulbul's.. 😃
ElviraRK_PC thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Zehnaseeb--

I wanted Friendship first btwn dem..😳 b4 de fall in love.. so it's happening.. yey.. feel like dancing.. chalo chulbul hi sahi..
but Om really lost in chulbu;l's eyes..eh saw real care for him in his eyes.. I mean chulbul's.. 😃

Yes...Their friendship..Thats what we wanted 😭

And this promise...😭
meerabnawaal14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neelkamal

in today's episode omkara singh oberoi before dying asks chulbul to take of his mom if something happens to him.so he forgot he has a brother rudra singh oberoi .so from how many days he knows chulbul .he has so must trust and dependency on this boy than his own brother .so a worker can take care of his family than his own brother . and what was that no dear ones will do things as chulbul has done .

his brothers have done nothing only chulbul has done . chulbul has replaced his brother

today i finally quit watching dbo .omru r done for me with his dialogue today .bechara rudy kitna injustice .as leenesh is also quitting .
and what is with buama saying omkara is mine .so she is ishwari of kuch rang in making .saas bahu drama

i cannot even watch this crap for kunal also

come on ,it so childish , rudra was'nt there and if he trusts someone that doesn't mean he doesn't consider his brothers, lets see how bus maa track opens up
Edited by meerabnawaal14 - 7 years ago
ElviraRK_PC thumbnail

in today's episode omkara singh oberoi before dying asks chulbul to take of his mom if something happens to him.so he forgot he has a brother rudra singh oberoi .so from how many days he knows chulbul .he has so must trust and dependency on this boy than his own brother .so a worker can take care of his family than his own brother . and what was that no dear ones will do things as chulbul has done .

his brothers have done nothing only chulbul has done . chulbul has replaced his brother

today i finally quit watching dbo .omru r done for me with his dialogue today .bechara rudy kitna injustice .as leenesh is also quitting .
and what is with buama saying omkara is mine .so she is ishwari of kuch rang in making .saas bahu drama

i cannot even watch this crap for kunal also

Ur comment so childish. Rudra wasnt there. And he trust Chulbul. But this doesnt mean he dont care about his brothers anymore. Omkara loves his brothers. S

And Idk why u choosed my post for this negative comment.
ElviraRK_PC thumbnail

ur reply is childish . u posted analysis of today's episode .i posted my opinion of today's incident .
i don't like any one coming in between obros .i watch for them only .

Firstly if u read my post u should have been noticed this line"People with negative comments please stay away from my post like always"

Secondly. OBros died after 140 epi of Ishqbaaz.

And Chulbul is not coming between Obros!