Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ElviraRK_PC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: --Zehnaseeb--

Elvi I just love Love that scene .. We talked abt it in AT.. ChulKara Friendship.. n today it did happen.. means pakka stalking hoti hain AT ki... ๐Ÿ˜†

Teju...Finally they are showing somehing emotional between ChulKara...Not only their detective wali convos about Blehlana. Hope for more scenes ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ElviraRK_PC thumbnail

Originally posted by: meerabnawaal14

Yo have said almost everything. About epi I just want to share my feeling that new promo and this precap give me vibes. Soon gauri truth will come in front of omkara and this promise will play an important. Role

I think the same. I feel they are want end Swetlana's track soon and start Bua Maa's saas-bahu wali track.
xAishuuux thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I loooved their convo... and that hug "Saathiyaaa ooo saathiya" made it so touching and dreamy โค๏ธ
ElviraRK_PC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishuuu.

I loooved their convo... and that hug "Saathiyaaa ooo saathiya" made it so touching and dreamy โค๏ธ

Aishu๐Ÿค—

Their convo was so cute and emotional...๐Ÿ˜ณ And Saathiya like u said made it so touching and dreamy ๐Ÿ˜ณ Can't wait for more scenes like that๐Ÿ˜ณ
xAishuuux thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ElviraRK_PC

Aishu๐Ÿค—

Their convo was so cute and emotional...๐Ÿ˜ณ And Saathiya like u said made it so touching and dreamy ๐Ÿ˜ณ Can't wait for more scenes like that๐Ÿ˜ณ

Elvi ๐Ÿค— Forgot to say yaar... great post, loooved it <3 I was too much into it that I forgot to say that... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Seriously, they nail these emotional scenes. And Oh Saathiya female version makes my heart skip a beat! โค๏ธ So many emotions, feels... it is really magical :) I almost cried... anyway, I'm too sensitive ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the bestest part for me was less screen space to rehyna/swetlana...thank god for that,,,

she called him omkara,,,aweeehhh...he called her his best buddy,,,aweehhh...

their hugs,,,i think we wont get rikara hugs(bcoz of missunderstandings,hatred,angrykara) thats y cvs giving us chulkara hugs jyada jyada abhii...

thank goddd,,chulkara's frdnship progressing...

bua maa's behavior was creepy,weird mannn,,shez obssesd with omkara by goddd,,,,but m excited to watch bua ma,omkara,gauri track now,,m sure it will be better than this swetlana raaz track...

i just want chulbul's truth infornt of omkara as soon as possible...cuz l miss rikara... lol

precap---- haire omkara meri jaaann,,plzz samajh jaaa itz a girl,,though i think he will think that chulbul has a girlfrnd..lolzzz

Barbieteddy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ElviraRK_PC

I think she will be worst than Ishwari๐Ÿ˜†

OMG worse den Ishwari... No pls no๐Ÿ˜ญ
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes that scene was best one.. after Pulling up Omkara. The way Gauri hugs him n those feelings were real this much that Audience can feel it..
Rikara were rocking in that scene. But i will give more credit to Gauri today.. her timings of expressions were so perfect.. to make scene perfect Emotional. N then that best buddy Scene oh i will say Awww ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜› so sweet...

PS: CV itni mehrbani bhi chala gi..so plz continue with such Scene.. hum zyada nai mangen ga.. I Promise ๐Ÿ˜†
ElviraRK_PC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishuuu.

Elvi ๐Ÿค— Forgot to say yaar... great post, loooved it <3 I was too much into it that I forgot to say that... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Seriously, they nail these emotional scenes. And Oh Saathiya female version makes my heart skip a beat! โค๏ธ So many emotions, feels... it is really magical :) I almost cried... anyway, I'm too sensitive ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I want more scenes like that...Hope GulNeet will cont show itโค๏ธ

@BOLD: Arey...Same...I also almost cried๐Ÿ˜†

ElviraRK_PC thumbnail

Originally posted by: meLuvsParul

the bestest part for me was less screen space to rehyna/swetlana...thank god for that,,,

she called him omkara,,,aweeehhh...he called her his best buddy,,,aweehhh...

their hugs,,,i think we wont get rikara hugs(bcoz of missunderstandings,hatred,angrykara) thats y cvs giving us chulkara hugs jyada jyada abhii...

thank goddd,,chulkara's frdnship progressing...

bua maa's behavior was creepy,weird mannn,,shez obssesd with omkara by goddd,,,,but m excited to watch bua ma,omkara,gauri track now,,m sure it will be better than this swetlana raaz track...

i just want chulbul's truth infornt of omkara as soon as possible...cuz l miss rikara... lol

precap---- haire omkara meri jaaann,,plzz samajh jaaa itz a girl,,though i think he will think that chulbul has a girlfrnd..lolzzz

Zaroor yeh hoga ๐Ÿคฃ