Users

Frequent Posters

Saai16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Awesome Episode.
Thanks for the caps 😳
I just loved their bonding and scenes between chulkara 😊
But somewhere i felt like om thinks of gauri but they dint show her, if its true then I'm very happy about that.
If possible someone pls send a video of today's chulkara part.

Barbieteddy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ElviraRK_PC

They are should...Really...Harneet can give amazing scenes...I cant call her very bad writer..She is good when she really want.

About Bua Maa: I actually can't wait for saas-bahu drama...I swear...The first time I want saas-bahu drama🤣

Absolutely... dey shud atleast give meaningful scenes of Chulkara everyday yar... itna to GULNEET shud give us...n abt buama I actually don't knw wat she'll be like in future😆... but I definatly don't want her like ishwari😕... SaaS bahu drama ya koi b drama chalege as far as we get a heavy dose of RiKara romance... Atleast for me😆
deffodils thumbnail
Great episode..loved d way she shouted his name..Shrenu is a great actress..her eyes r so xpressive..she gets into d character so well..one can feel d pain and emotions of gauri through her acting..👏
Xcited 4 2moro..
Edited by deffodils - 7 years ago
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
The chulkara scene was awesome...the way she saved him...I loved it...she is so selfless and something is there in that side hug when om held her so close...and he is smile because of her...when her truth will be out he will be so heartbroken because bestfriends betrayal affect us more than partner or lovers betrayals...but i hope he will forgive her and I think his promise to her in this episode will play a major role in that...he gave her a lifetime promise
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Elvi I just love Love that scene .. We talked abt it in AT.. ChulKara Friendship.. n today it did happen.. means pakka stalking hoti hain AT ki... 😆
meerabnawaal14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveangel94

Love the caps❤️

But first floor se gir ke marna not possible🤣

on the serious note it depends some times even people die by just tripping and falling on their head , it depends
CursedSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today Epi is symbolic in term of shaping rikara's relation in future.
meerabnawaal14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yo have said almost everything. About epi I just want to share my feeling that new promo and this precap give me vibes. Soon gauri truth will come in front of omkara and this promise will play an important. Role
ElviraRK_PC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Barbieteddy

Absolutely... dey shud atleast give meaningful scenes of Chulkara everyday yar... itna to GULNEET shud give us...n abt buama I actually don't knw wat she'll be like in future😆... but I definatly don't want her like ishwari😕... SaaS bahu drama ya koi b drama chalege as far as we get a heavy dose of RiKara romance... Atleast for me😆

I think she will be worst than Ishwari😆
ElviraRK_PC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AYUSHIVISHU

The chulkara scene was awesome...the way she saved him...I loved it...she is so selfless and something is there in that side hug when om held her so close...and he is smile because of her...when her truth will be out he will be so heartbroken because bestfriends betrayal affect us more than partner or lovers betrayals...but i hope he will forgive her and I think his promise to her in this episode will play a major role in that...he gave her a lifetime promise

He will stand by this words...Hate her ya love her...But he will not break his promise...Everytime when Gauri will be in problem this promise will come in his mind I feel 😳