"Omkara Singh Oberoi yeh rishta zindagi bar nibhayenga!"

ElviraRK_PC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
"Mera promise hai...Aaj se tum mera best friend hai aur main Omkara Singh Oberoi yeh rishta zindagi par nibhayenga"

Dear GulNeet you should 6 days in week give episodes like that. Today episode really was so so so good. Esp first 12 mins.

(Well I don't care about any logic and things like how Gauri was able save Omkara and etc. It is desi show. After watched 100 Indian shows I used to scenes like this. So please ppl with comment about this better don't come here😆)

Finally...Finally story moving...Finally there something between Om and Chulbul (Gauri). I loved whole their dialogue during 12 mins. It was emotional, cute, funny. sad. It was everything.

O: Chulbul agar mujhe kuch hoga naa..To please mom ke dhyan rakna...please...

And today she called him "Omkaaara!"... After long time...

And when she hugged him...For Om it was akward...For her it was everything...

The moment when he asked her: "Tu ne mujhe Omkara kaha?"...I think after sometime when everything will be okay between Om-Gauri...Gauri will call him just "Omkara" without "Ji". 😳😆

And his smile when she said sorry😆

Okay...Omkara said she feel good vibes from Chulbul and FINALLY made Chulbul his friend. It was cute and emotional moment. Whole point of this track was make Chulbul Omkara's friend and when her truth will out it should broke Omkara. It wouldn't have been possible if these two didn't get closer. Hope now they are will focus more on their friendship (not only on their detective wali convo about Blehlana) .

And most imp part of today epi for me was Omkara's promise. I think this promise will also play imp role in OmGauri's relationship when Gauri's truth will out. I think Om always will remember his promise.

"Mera promise hai...Aaj se tum mera best friend hai aur main Omkara Singh Oberoi yeh rishta zindagi par nibhayenga"

Now shortly: Buaa Maa started showing her obsession with Omkara. I feel Swetlana's chapter soon will end and Bua Maa's chapter will start. She want throw Swetlana out bcz "Omkara sirf meri hai! Sirf meri!"... I was saying before sinse Jhanvi is not typical saas we will have saas-bahu drama with Bua Maa and Gauri.

I'm not surprised that Gauri is not believe in ghost whost and Omkara beleive because in the end of the day she is Gul Khan's heroine, she is Indian TV show's heroine. I'm glad they are toghether today saw Maya. Let's see what will happen next.

Precap also looking interesting.

Like I said hope GulNeet if not 6 days in week, but kam se kam 4 days in week will give episodes like that.

If you don't watch episodes because of Blehlana's crap then you can watch today's episode because it was really good. 😳

P.S People with negative comments please stay away from my most like always.😆😆
Edited by ElviraRK_PC - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveangel94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Love the caps❤️
But first floor se gir ke marna not possible 🤣
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i agree first 10 minutes of the episode was amazing
awhhh Gauri took the pain only to save her husband ❤️ so sweet of her
i loved how she screamed 'OMKARAAA' bless she would do anything to make sure her omkara ji is safe ❤️
i loved how she just went in to hug him, awhhh sooo cute

and i feel omkara will stay by his words whether he is chulbul or gauri he will always fulfill his promise and make sure chulbul/gauri will be his best friend ❤️

really loved their scene today

awesome caps and lovely post

Sumi
xxx
Barbieteddy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Seems like d hug scene n d scene afta dat was really gud... cnt wait for d epi... Finally Om considers chulbul as his BFF😳... I hope d Cv's give sum meaningful scenes of Chulkara for like at least 4-5 mins everyday to show der frndshp😳... n buama seems really possesive abt Om which is nt gud😕...
P. S. - thnk u for d caps Elvira😳
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: loveangel94

Love the caps❤️

But first floor se gir ke marna not possible 🤣

Same thing at least they should have shown him climb to the rooftopwhile following Maya wahan se girta (apparently OM has 4+ floors which we never got to see) wahan se gir me mar sakta tha but I want to forgive CVs today because rest everything was ok
DamseLInActioN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The first 12 mins of the epi ❤️
A meaningful scene between RiKara after ages we're FINALLY getting somewhere with the ChulKara track!
And I think Omie's gunna stick to his promise even after he discovers the truth about ChulRi 😳
Thanks for the caps 🤗
ElviraRK_PC thumbnail

Originally posted by: xsumi

i agree first 10 minutes of the episode was amazing

awhhh Gauri took the pain only to save her husband ❤️ so sweet of her
i loved how she screamed 'OMKARAAA' bless she would do anything to make sure her omkara ji is safe ❤️
i loved how she just went in to hug him, awhhh sooo cute

and i feel omkara will stay by his words whether he is chulbul or gauri he will always fulfill his promise and make sure chulbul/gauri will be his best friend ❤️

really loved their scene today

awesome caps and lovely post

Sumi
xxx

Ditto! This promise will play imp role between them...Will he hate her or love...He will stay by his words 😳

365702 thumbnail
I Loved every bt of ChulKara scenes today <3

Lovely caps elvi tfs<3
ElviraRK_PC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbieteddy

Seems like d hug scene n d scene afta dat was really gud... cnt wait for d epi... Finally Om considers chulbul as his BFF😳... I hope d Cv's give sum meaningful scenes of Chulkara for like at least 4-5 mins everyday to show der frndshp😳... n buama seems really possesive abt Om which is nt gud😕...

P. S. - thnk u for d caps Elvira😳

They are should...Really...Harneet can give amazing scenes...I cant call her very bad writer..She is good when she really want.

About Bua Maa: I actually can't wait for saas-bahu drama...I swear...The first time I want saas-bahu drama🤣
ElviraRK_PC thumbnail

Originally posted by: DamseLInActioN

The first 12 mins of the epi ❤️

A meaningful scene between RiKara after ages we're FINALLY getting somewhere with the ChulKara track!
And I think Omie's gunna stick to his promise even after he discovers the truth about ChulRi 😳
Thanks for the caps 🤗

Hope they are will show more scenes like that...Then no one will care about Swetlana's ilogical drama. Atleast ShreNal/RiKara fans 😆