Frequent Posters

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -DZ-

May be they will become friends again

I HOPE THEY DO..coz srk and salman have
SriDevi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Good of Rani to reach out and see past the differences they had. Both are older and wiser now I'm sure Aishwarya will appreciate it

1110119 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj.

please dont pretend to be her fan...she has redefined her roles and did movies like nokj,mardaani,taalash and bombay talkies which show her in a new light..no actress can continue doing glamorous roles forever

Why would I pretend to be her fan when I am her fan? Just because I am her fan doesn't mean that I will believe everything about her and yeah she did some movies after KANK but all of them were low budget movies and they didn't have big stars except Talash but even that movie couldn't do very well at the boxoffice, yeah no actresses can continue to do glamorous roles forever but that's the time when they usually have demand if they make big in BW and gets so many offers but when they lose it, they started to get less offers which is why I won't believe that rani is getting dozens of offers in every two months.
Edited by naila654 - 7 years ago
1105912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj.

She gets a half dozen offers every 2 months but she doesn't talk about the films which she has rejected unlike an ash ..Anyway it was a positive post but this person has a lot of bad things going on in her life that's why she spits out venom ..Plus she is mentally disbalanced as she compares Sonam with rani ..Even Sonam would faint when she hears this as she learnt acting from Rani and rani is a dear frnd of the kapoor family..

😳

Word Count: 0

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Sorry a snake is a snake I'd never forgive Rani if I was Ash.
SRK-BEBO thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pathetic media, trying to even sell a funeral. Because there are bunch of shallow idiots out there, who like to believe and fight over such 2RS articles.
Resident_Evil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Sorry a snake is a snake I'd never forgive Rani if I was Ash.

How does that make Rani a snake? It would've been stupid of Rani to let go of the offer make way for Priety or Kareena to star in the movie. And even if she did then what next? Not work with SRK in KANK and Veer-Zara? No true friend would ask such a sacrifice from another friend.

And Rani had her eyes on Abhishek before Ash stole him from right under her nose. Does that make her a snake too?
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rift between Aish and Rani was due to immaturity of Aishwarya. How can doing a film, when obviously Aishwarya could no more do it, make Rani wrong? Immaturity is when one cannot keep personal and professional spheres apart. As for Abhishek, everyone knows rumours that Abhishek-Rani were on the verge of marriage. Rani was in Abhishek's life before Aishwarya. So who becomes backstabber then?
DeliciousDevil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why did they fall out? Due to Abhishek?
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Rani was always the first choice for chalte chalte..Hear it from the horse's mouth
http://www.bbc.co.uk/shropshire/films/2003/05/srk_interview.shtml