Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: communion

What????? That's the opposite ... ok I give up you guys are intentionally trolling 😉

Raj be careful don't get reported, they are trying to rile you up!

I am going for lunch anyway ...😆
1109060 thumbnail

Originally posted by: communion

What????? That's the opposite ... ok I give up you guys are intentionally trolling 😉

Raj be careful don't get reported, they are trying to rile you up!

U always preach me on so many topics but can't u see this dude have abused members as well!? Selective reading by u comm
928730 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj.

Ouch,another untalented flowerpot fan butting in...so, the fans of non-actors are not allowed to comment nd share there opinion on xyzI fail to reckon with the fans of these non actors who claim to do acting kat is a shit actress her fandom knows her acting ability(lack of)but when it comes to performance ,the entire theatre laughs at their bad acting ,happened so many times in Neerja and nearly all of Kat films which i watched in the theatre...

Okay okay now attack Rani ..bye

1110119 thumbnail

She gets a half dozen offers every 2 months but she doesn't talk about the films which she has rejected unlike an ash ..Anyway it was a positive post but this person has a lot of bad things going on in her life that's why she spits out venom ..Plus she is mentally disbalanced as she compares Sonam with rani ..Even Sonam would faint when she hears this as she learnt acting from Rani and rani is a dear frnd of the kapoor family..

Even I am rani's fan but I don't agree with it, nowadays don't think any actresses gets half dozens of movies offer in every two month unless if they are in the top position like DP, PC or alia since there are so many actresses in BW these days, rani's career in BW was nearly over a decade ago because she haven't done any relevant work after KANK and she is like almost 40 now, so why would she get this many offers? If she gets dozens of offers in every two months then madhuri, ash and kajol gets dozens of offers in every two months too.
1101232 thumbnail

She gets a half dozen offers every 2 months but she doesn't talk about the films which she has rejected unlike an ash ..Anyway it was a positive post but this person has a lot of bad things going on in her life that's why she spits out venom ..Plus she is mentally disbalanced as she compares Sonam with rani ..Even Sonam would faint when she hears this as she learnt acting from Rani and rani is a dear frnd of the kapoor family..

@Bold - Pathetic personal remark 👎🏼
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

@Bold - Pathetic personal remark 👎🏼

well u choose to ignore the ridiculous statements made by the person including personal attacks on rani and point out one single comment from me..u can jolly well report the post
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Originally posted by: naila654

Even I am rani's fan but I don't agree with it, nowadays don't think any actresses gets half dozens of movies offer in every two month unless if they are in the top position like DP, PC or alia since there are so many actresses in BW these days, rani's career in BW was nearly over a decade ago because she haven't done any relevant work after KANK and she is like almost 40 now, so why would she get this many offers? If she gets dozens of offers in every two months then madhuri, ash and kajol gets dozens of offers in every two months too.

please dont pretend to be her fan...she has redefined her roles and did movies like nokj,mardaani,taalash and bombay talkies which show her in a new light..no actress can continue doing glamorous roles forever
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice gesture by Rani. And since the source is close to Ash, looks like it was unexpected for her and she got overwhelmed by Rani's gesture. Hence she's mentioned as a friend in this article. May God give strength to Aishwarya and the rais to cope with their loss.
1101232 thumbnail

well u choose to ignore the ridiculous statements made by the person including personal attacks on rani and point out one single comment from me..u can jolly well report the post

I'm not fan of anyone (Sonam/Kat/Rani).
They've made comments on RANI not on you. You've also made several comments on Katrina & Sonam. But, they've not attacked you personally or called you names like you did to Schmmuck. That's the difference 🥱
& calling someone mentally disbalanced just because that certain individual considers Rani an overrated actress or doesn't like her is very uncool & pathetic TBH 🤔
Edited by NadanParindey - 7 years ago
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
May be they will become friends again