Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1109060 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Yes she is a non actress.. When I claimed her to be great. U go on drool ur badsurat homewrecker. Always looking for married men. Shameless creature both n that men. N disha has yet to reach top. Let her get some movies first. Kat stayed at top more than rani lasted r lol flop Queen rani. When people talk abt number one actress of all time there comes d long list m homewrecker is not there. Go n drool dwarf u think u gave facts. Go n defend her blindly. Did u go to her temple today?
Schmmuck thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
But she didn't mind doing insignificant role in Talaash. Hmm. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I wonder who will offer her a flowerpot roles? For that you need to be young, slim and beautiful and Rani is neither of those! She was offered Mary Kom? It was story of a boxer not a sumo wrestler for Rani to be considered. πŸ˜†

And we are still in denial of her being a homewrecker are we. πŸ‘ She is not just a homewrecker, but a serial homewrecker.
Edited by Schmmuck - 7 years ago
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deepakloveskat

Yes she is a non actress.. When I claimed her to be great. U go on drool ur badsurat homewrecker. Always looking for married men. Shameless creature both n that men. N disha has yet to reach top. Let her get some movies first. Kat stayed at top more than rani lasted r lol flop Queen rani. When people talk abt number one actress of all time there comes d long list m homewrecker is not there. Go n drool dwarf u think u gave facts. Go n defend her blindly. Did u go to her temple today?

no 1 actress?that keeps on changing..well according to rediff..she was no 1 for continuous 3 years 2004-2006..a feat that was is not repeated as yet and also she was the only actress in the filmfare powerlist in 2005..and she always features in the all time best actresses list where ur tall bootlicker kat cant dream of featuring in..the respect and position she has gained in 22 years of acting..ur tall horse faced non actor cant dream of achieving..πŸ˜†
1109060 thumbnail
Rani gets respect OK?, y not for her homewrecker ways. Kat is known as dignified person not an homewrecker. N if she wrecker someone's house I will bash her too glad God doesn't turned me into a blind devotee
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Originally posted by: Schmmuck

But she didn't mind doing insignificant role in Talaash. Hmm. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I wonder who will offer her a flowerpot roles? For that you need to be young, slim and beautiful and Rani is neither of those! She was offered Mary Kom? It was story of a boxer not a sumo wrestler for Rani to be considered. πŸ˜†

And we are still in denial of her being a homewrecker are we. πŸ‘ She is not just a homewrecker, but a serial homewrecker.

well see,u r shamelessly flouting facts about rani which goes against u ..u can jolly well google about mary kom ..role in talaash insignificant? πŸ˜†well yes to a superficial sonam fan it might be like that..
1109060 thumbnail
@sch she eyed govinda first. She is such a cunning lady. Then she back stabbed ash. Jeez!
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepakloveskat

Rani gets respect OK?, y not for her homewrecker ways. Kat is known as dignified person not an homewrecker. N if she wrecker someone's house I will bash her too glad God doesn't turned me into a blind devotee

well buddy, just coz she married a divorcee,she becomes a homewrecker?πŸ˜†that way no divorced man or woman should marry again as its a blasphemy to fall in love again..payal and rani are still friends and that says a lot..we fans know rani the person very well and thats why we have stuck around with her for so many years despite her flops and she not making appearances in the media at all ...thats coz we know certain things she wont do..well ofcourse u can call us blind but its the faith which keeps us going...for me the fact the she loves her parents and built a home for them and named it krishnaraj is the be all and end all of everything...😳
Schmmuck thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj.

her fans are many and u can join us on twitter..we successfully made her trend on her bday and also hichki...see u r right..after so many flops she has dedicated fans who have not moved onto newer faces..doesnt it say something? one flop and sonam wud be gone..πŸ˜†and katrina can keep on sleeping with salman ..her career depends on salmans mood now..πŸ˜†

Trending πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Anyone can trend on twitter. Are you seriously trying to measure stardom through twitter trends? Then KRK must be a big star too. πŸ˜†

And about Mary Kom, didn't you just say how Rani never makes noise about films she rejected. So how did you know about Mary Kom? If she is sachhai ki murat like you describe, how come she hides her marriage from her own fans despite saying in interviews that she will announce her wedding and celebrate it with her fans? She cheats her own fans which is the reason she lost many fans, one of them my own cousin, so don't tell me about how much of a devtaa she is.
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Well a KAT fan should not talk about wrecking homes..she wrecked deepikas paradise and is now back to salman for greener pastures ..if not for salman and the colonized indian people ogling over firangi skin devoid of any acting skills ,she wud have been dancing behind rani as a background artiste in aiyyaaπŸ˜†
1109060 thumbnail
So selena gomez has more twitter n insta followers than adele. But adele sells 20 millions albums n selena not even a million.. Rani fans n their logic