Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

@ Italic: That's your assumption and so I strongly disagree with it. Moreover why things are being dissected for something like this?
Can't people just accept that it was a nice gesture of Rani in this difficult time to visit Aishwarya!
May be they are not even thinking all this nonsense. Really it's time to move on from this past.

She gets a half dozen offers every 2 months but she doesn't talk about the films which she has rejected unlike an ash ..Anyway it was a positive post but this person has a lot of bad things going on in her life that's why she spits out venom ..Plus she is mentally disbalanced as she compares Sonam with rani ..Even Sonam would faint when she hears this as she learnt acting from Rani and rani is a dear frnd of the kapoor family..
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: raj.

Well she did pass on movies like lagaan,dilse and chalte chalte ...Glad chalte chalte worked out and yes if I wud have been in her place ,I wud have left her dil Jo pyaar karega in the middle and jumped to lagaan but she dinπŸ˜›

And we all did see how ash performed in those movies recently ..Yrf or no yrf ,Rani's performance is flawless and always critically acclaimed..It's not that Adi is acting in place of her. it's Rani's talent which has got her this far ..Even alia is getting opportunities by kjo cos she's a damn good actress unlike Sonam whose one I hate love stories knocked sense into karans head and he never repeated herπŸ˜†

Hilarious. πŸ˜† Good reply, Raj. Anyway I do think let bygones be bygones now since I'm sure both Rani and Aishwarya have moved on and its time for people to move on as well.

I like all three heroines whether it's Rani, Aishwarya or Sonam for different reasons. Anyway, let's not turn this into "since you said this about Rani, so I'm gonna say that about Sonam or Aishwarya."

Let's just see that Aishwarya is in difficult phase as of now and so it was nice gesture of Rani to visit her and just hope they reconsider their friendship. 😳
Edited by *Dev.* - 7 years ago
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: QueenBolly

And this is news because...? I fail to see what was the point of this article or why the media is trying to create drama. Out of common courtesy and human decency, we put aside hatred or whatever we have, and pay our respect for the loved ones that have passed. At least, have some respect and leave the drama out of this. This whole culture on celebrity bereavement is sickening. I truly believe it's an invasion of one's privacy especially when one is in grieving.

@ bold of course it's πŸ˜† bcz Rani missed Bachchan tag which Ash got it πŸ˜†
Schmmuck thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Well she did pass on movies like lagaan,dilse and chalte chalte ...Glad chalte chalte worked out and yes if I wud have been in her place ,I wud have left her dil Jo pyaar karega in the middle and jumped to lagaan but she din πŸ˜›

And we all did see how ash performed in those movies recently ..Yrf or no yrf ,Rani's performance is flawless and always critically acclaimed..It's not that Adi is acting in place of her. it's Rani's talent which has got her this far ..Even alia is getting opportunities by kjo cos she's a damn good actress unlike Sonam whose one I hate love stories knocked sense into karans head and he never repeated her πŸ˜†

Dil se? Yeah please now say Godfather was also offered to her. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Rani's performance is always critically acclaimed? Should I get you reviews of films like No one killed Jessica and Aiyyaa?

"The film completely centers around Rani who tries all tricks of trade written in the acting book to launch herself in the main league. She goes dramatic, over the top, loud, humorous but sadly none of it aides the storyline. It's difficult to believe that the same actress who's had critically acclaimed films in the past stooping to such mediocrity."

This is just one review. There are several other reviews which criticize her which is why I always call her an overrated actress.

Sonam gave Karan a hit in IHLS and her job was done. Why do you compare her with Alia? Alia was launched by Karan and her every step is carefully planned by Karan. Sonam doesn't need a godfather like that. She is doing amazing work on her own, she doesn't need stupid Yash rajs and Dharmas unlike Rani, from whose career if you remove big banners, there remains NOTHING.
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Hilarious. πŸ˜† Good reply, Raj. Anyway I do think let bygones be bygones now since I'm sure both Rani and Aishwarya have moved on and its time for people to move on as well.

I like all three heroines whether it's Rani, Aishwarya or Sonam for different reasons. Anyway, let's not turn this into "since you said this about Rani, so I'm gonna say that about Sonam or Aishwarya."

Let's just see that Aishwarya is in difficult phase as of now and so or was nice gesture of Rani to visit her and just hope they reconsider their friendship. 😳

My intention was Noble but there's too much negativity in this world πŸ˜†
Schmmuck thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

She gets a half dozen offers every 2 months but she doesn't talk about the films which she has rejected unlike an ash ..Anyway it was a positive post but this person has a lot of bad things going on in her life that's why she spits out venom ..Plus she is mentally disbalanced as she compares Sonam with rani ..Even Sonam would faint when she hears this as she learnt acting from Rani and rani is a dear frnd of the kapoor family..

Half a dozen offers every 2 months? πŸ˜† Can you show me which these movies are? And if she doesn't talk about those films how do you know about them? LOL LOL.

And by comparing an actor to another actor, one does not become mentally disbalanced. Just because I think Rani is a mediocre actress doesn't make me "mentally disbalanced". It is called an opinion, which you cannot seem to handle. Your frustration shows when you have to get personal with me and call me names instead of holding an argument in a dignified manner. You only come up with insults and attacks when you have no solid comeback, and it is evident in your replies. Please get well soon and come up with a witty comeback next time instead of same old personal attacks. πŸ˜ƒ
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

My intention was Noble but there's too much negativity in this worldπŸ˜†

Raj, just a friendly advice; Ignore such posts which you think we're intentionally posted. Ignorance is the best policy to deal with such things.😊

I don't understand why this thread is turning into dissecting the past all of a sudden and would not want to do it. I only see this post as a news of Rani's gesture to visit Aishwarya in her difficult time.

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Originally posted by: Schmmuck

Dil se? Yeah please now say Godfather was also offered to her. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Rani's performance is always critically acclaimed? Should I get you reviews of films like No one killed Jessica and Aiyyaa?

"The film completely centers around Rani who tries all tricks of trade written in the acting book to launch herself in the main league. She goes dramatic, over the top, loud, humorous but sadly none of it aides the storyline. It's difficult to believe that the same actress who's had critically acclaimed films in the past stooping to such mediocrity."

This is just one review. There are several other reviews which criticize her which is why I always call her an overrated actress.

Sonam gave Karan a hit in IHLS and her job was done. Why do you compare her with Alia? Alia was launched by Karan and her every step is carefully planned by Karan. Sonam doesn't need a godfather like that. She is doing amazing work on her own, she doesn't need stupid Yash rajs and Dharmas unlike Rani, from whose career if you remove big banners, there remains NOTHING.

Oh really !! That way Sonam gets bad reviews for every film of hersπŸ˜†u really think u stand a chance in belittling Rani's acting skills by making long cockamamie posts πŸ˜†i am enjoying though ..And do not forget Rani did big banner films because she delivered..No one does a favour to u in this industry ..She delivered hence she got ..Poor Sonam ..One neerja was a flash in a fan that too I cringed at her bad acting in so many scenes ..Neerja was a hit coz of the real Neerja bhanot and her bravery and not coz of flopstar Sonam whose the best example of Nepotism ..Female Abhishek bachchan who will be a washout soon
1109060 thumbnail
Backstabber faking it again. Didn't mind backstabbing her own frnd
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Originally posted by: Schmmuck

Half a dozen offers every 2 months? πŸ˜† Can you show me which these movies are? And if she doesn't talk about those films how do you know about them? LOL LOL.

And by comparing an actor to another actor, one does not become mentally disbalanced. Just because I think Rani is a mediocre actress doesn't make me "mentally disbalanced". It is called an opinion, which you cannot seem to handle. Your frustration shows when you have to get personal with me and call me names instead of holding an argument in a dignified manner. You only come up with insults and attacks when you have no solid comeback, and it is evident in your replies. Please get well soon and come up with a witty comeback next time instead of same old personal attacks. πŸ˜ƒ

I have an argument with dignity with dignified people who speak sensible stuff..U r definitely not one of them πŸ˜†