Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: hinz

good idea, I can post a detailed update my late evening but may be someone else can do it earlier, let me put up a volunteer thread

Thanks

Word Count: 1

486792 thumbnail
Hello guys πŸ€—
Just have a small questionπŸ˜‰

Do you like Viru's current rugged,bearded look or would you like to see him in a clean shaven look in future??😳

Well Gaurav will look hawt in any look.❀️ But I don't know why I love this current look of his.It makes Viru look so intense,raw and passionate.☺️
Tsuyashi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Andromeda---

Hello guys πŸ€—

Just have a small questionπŸ˜‰

Do you like Viru's current rugged,bearded look or would you like to see him in a clean shaven look in future??😳

Well Gaurav will look hawt in any look.❀️ But I don't know why I love this current look of his.It makes Viru look so intense,raw and passionate.☺️

I love rugged bearded one...that's making him look perfect... N he's actually looking WOW!!!!! Beefed up warrior Prince is d reason I have fallen for the show!!πŸ˜³πŸ‘
naturesk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonia_prc

I love rugged bearded one...that's making him look perfect... N he's actually looking WOW!!!!! Beefed up warrior Prince is d reason I have fallen for the show!!πŸ˜³πŸ‘

I love Viru's current look...don;t want him clean shaven since he is a prince (future King) he needs to look mature 😊
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

@Ashi -I was initially apprehensive about his look but now I'm perfectly ok with it and loving it too coz its needed for the warrior he plays and he is being appreciated for it...

Its lovely to see everyone go crazy for him, I missed this so much and for so long...I'm keeping a low profile so I don't jinx the fandomπŸ˜†
naturesk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@Ashi -I was initially apprehensive about his look but now I'm perfectly ok with it and loving it too coz its needed for the warrior he plays and he is being appreciated for it...

Its lovely to see everyone go crazy for him, I missed this so much and for so long...I'm keeping a low profile so I don't jinx the fandomπŸ˜†

You don't jinx the fandom? What does that mean hinz? πŸ˜† Have you jinxed other fandoms by your active participation πŸ˜›? LOL

I love his rugged look - totally perfects the character and he looks HOT
Tsuyashi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Same question πŸ˜ƒ jinx the fandom means?? n how does that happen??? πŸ˜†
Actually m asking ki does it work?? So tht we can be of help in jinxing other fandoms heeheehe πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
@ hinz btw wts ur name? πŸ˜ƒ
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TwinFlames

in college.. pursuing PG & u? 😊

I am a teacher by profession
Now I am a full time mother *lol* I left my job
Jab tak baby badi nahi ho jate tab tak holiday :))
hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: naturesk

You don't jinx the fandom? What does that mean hinz? πŸ˜† Have you jinxed other fandoms by your active participation πŸ˜›? LOL

I love his rugged look - totally perfects the character and he looks HOT

arey nahi, what I mean is I dont wanna jinx the immense love Gaurav is receiving with this show, I have sometimes been the lonely soul on his ATs talking to myself so this seems like a great change and I want it to stay this way if not grow stronger...

inna sara pyar dekh kar mera mann bhar aaya🀣
hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonia_prc

Same question πŸ˜ƒ jinx the fandom means?? n how does that happen??? πŸ˜†
Actually m asking ki does it work?? So tht we can be of help in jinxing other fandoms heeheehe πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
@ hinz btw wts ur name? πŸ˜ƒ

jinx ka exlanation given aboveπŸ˜† I dont know if it works dusro par, we must try on some forum haina?

Hina is my name, naam toh suna hi hogaπŸ˜› but you can call me hinz or Hina whatever you like