Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: MahaAli2905

first look as KING (harshvardan) sec as WARRIOR (virendra) third as WOODCUTTER (Veeru) all of them ek dam DASOO till now... totally HATKE Gaurav really nailed all of Character & Styles perfectly so me 2 waiting for his real Prince Avatar ...a new makeover again hope soon..😆

yayy I'm so glad to see people here😆

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Gaurav is doing an amazing job as Virendra. Never seen any of his shows before so this is his first role, for me and I'm already impressed 😊 Loving Gaurav's and Kritika's chemistry too! Great show so far⭐️
hinz thumbnail

yeah i watched that show he is back aagin as "BODYGUARD" same MAKSAD and staying away from the heroine 😆

hey Maha, hope that is your name, sooo happy to have someone who watched LNMDJ, his maksad is back and gosh how he tries to stay away from the heroine always😆
hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: luminescence

Gaurav is doing an amazing job as Virendra. Never seen any of his shows before so this is his first role, for me and I'm already impressed 😊 Loving Gaurav's and Kritika's chemistry too! Great show so far⭐️

welcome to the AT and forum, good to know u liking their chemistry and Gaurav's work, feel free to join in the discussions🤗
Melkor thumbnail
Hello guys!!! Can I join this AT??😳
I had seen Gaurav for the first time in LNMDJ and had fallen for him.😳
hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Andromeda---

Hello guys!!! Can I join this AT??😳

I had seen Gaurav for the first time in LNMDJ and had fallen for him.😳

welcome Ashi, of course you can join the AT
and with your sense of humour I say u r in the right place coz that is what I like the most about Gaurav, he is so funny and cool, though he hasnt had many offscreen interviews for this show that highlight his sense of humour yet but guess he's taking his onscreen image too serious...

girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinz

welcome Saba, please join in the fun

Thanks yaara 🤗
girlTalks thumbnail

yayy I'm so glad to see people here😆

I know right 😆
girlTalks thumbnail

first look as KING (harshvardan) sec as WARRIOR (virendra) third as WOODCUTTER (Veeru) all of them ek dam DASOO till now... totally HATKE Gaurav really nailed all of Character & Styles perfectly so me 2 waiting for his real Prince Avatar ...a new makeover again hope soon..😆

Instead of wig,he should grow his real hair 😉
Melkor thumbnail

welcome Ashi, of course you can join the AT
and with your sense of humour I say u r in the right place coz that is what I like the most about Gaurav, he is so funny and cool, though he hasnt had many offscreen interviews for this show that highlight his sense of humour yet but guess he's taking his onscreen image too serious...

Thank you Hinz🤗Yeah!! Gaurav is really cool and funny.I had seen a couple of his segments when he was doing Haazir Jawab Birbal.He is soo cute.😳Also he displayed his comic side when he played Birbal.😆
Now I am watching him in a serious and intense character and he is nailing it too.😳