Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: naturesk

@shaina

A very good reference...all of these warrior style looks comes from old books, for example Lord of the rings written in series between 1930s to 40s. I am pretty sure there are older books where they have described a dressing style for a warrior type prince!

Our Viru is a prince but he behaves more like a rogue...I personally connect his dressing style with that of Aguilar from Assassin's Creed and Aragorn of Lord of the rings.

Aragorn was a rogue too (even though he is the rightful heir to the greatest kingdom) - he dressed in a very warrior types way carrying his swords and knives and stuff.

Our CK's costume designers have done an extremely wonderful job in terms of merging different styles and giving this unique look to Viru.

That's a long coat!!!!

Virendra wears a cape!!!!

naturesk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was just referrjng to how dressing style emerged for the warrior princes. Viru's dress style is a combination of every old dressing pattern 😃
naturesk thumbnail

chalo lets turn some posts pink aao forum par discussion karien lol
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

chalo lets turn some posts pink aao forum par discussion karien lol

almost sabhi pink huye hai
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Sorry typing mistake bahut hote Hai

*Pink ho gaye hai
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@shaina

A very good reference...all of these warrior style looks comes from old books, for example Lord of the rings written in series between 1930s to 40s. I am pretty sure there are older books where they have described a dressing style for a warrior type prince!

Our Viru is a prince but he behaves more like a rogue...I personally connect his dressing style with that of Aguilar from Assassin's Creed and Aragorn of Lord of the rings.

Aragorn was a rogue too (even though he is the rightful heir to the greatest kingdom) - he dressed in a very warrior types way carrying his swords and knives and stuff.

Our CK's costume designers have done an extremely wonderful job in terms of merging different styles and giving this unique look to Viru.

From the very first appearance I found Virendra's appearance very similar to Aragorn and Uthred of Babbenburg ( from the show Last Kingdom series) ... as these all characters are inspired by real old world warriors and from the descriptions in classical manuscripts and old illustrations...so they are more or less similar, Now the designers gave V some indian touch with dhoti and iron breastplate, but overall the image is the same as his western counterparts 😃

Have a look at Uthred

and here upon a black horse, doesnt he look familiar ?

By the way, u often mention Assassin's creed. Is that a show ?

Edited by milinda.shreyz - 7 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: milinda.shreyz

From the very first appearance I found Virendra's appearance very similar to Aragorn and Uthred of Babbenburg ( from the show Last Kingdom series) ... as these all characters are inspired by real old world warriors and from the descriptions in classical manuscripts and old illustrations...so they are more or less similar, Now the designers gave V some indian touch with dhoti and iron breastplate, but overall the image is the same as his western counterparts 😃

Have a look at Uthred

and here upon a black horse, doesnt he look familiar ?

By the way, u often mention Assassin's creed. Is that a show ?

TUM!!!!

Yahan??

milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
main toh yahan pehele din sey hoon, I just never dropped in here. what r u doing here ? are u watching the show ?
naturesk thumbnail
@shreya - assassin's creed is a famous video game uske upar movie aaya tha this year i guess...woh hoodie wala scene of Viru was so similar to the lead of assassin's. The guy in assassin's is always covered with in a hoodie LOL
Arie ek aur yaad aaya mera fav Prince of Persia (Jake) ⭐️ .

But yes you are right all the warrior looks are more or less same and our Viru's dressing has got that indian touch to it. Kudos to the costume designers 👏
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Viru's dhoti kinda lowers are the only major difference in looks, else they are pretty much the same...love the look though...there is so much detailing in the costume, no wonder it takes him an hour to get into the look...