Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Kabir Maya apologizing scene was emotional.loved kabir saying that thugh he tried not to love saanjh he could'nt help it.I loved Vandana apologizing to Maya.Kabir proposing saanjh n making her wear ring was sweet.Arya conversation was very emotional.I loved thescene very much.happy that maya decided to thank Ganpathi bappa.In d show it was pathetic to show Maya abandoning her God only to destroy herself more n more.Temple praying scene wasvery emotional.Arya conversation in d temple wasvery funny n cute.I liked Arjun carrying maya.it was sweet.i liked maya being reminded of her friendship with kabir seeing Sajun friendship.Prem doing maya's kanyadan was lovely.Maya craved 4 father's luv n she expected Prem to do kanyadan asherfather n prem considered maya ashis daughter to do kanyadan.i loved it.But why Kabir's family didn't attend d wedding even if they r abroad?But liked Jhanvi welcoming kabir saanjh as mother/MIL.Vandana giving ancestral bangles to maya pihu was lovely.Arya night was romantic.Arjun comparing maya to moon was romantic.happy to see Arya daughter here while we all were depressed seeing Maya having miscarriage on Beyhadh.Their daughter Khushi is the mix of ArYa.so cute.Others too going to be parents soon.Nice ending.Thx 4 a detailed last chapter.But I wished u had added Ayaan Pihu scenes too as they make a cute couple. 

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Kabir and Maya apologizing to Saanjh and Arjun were emotional. Kabir proposing to Saanjh and her acceptance of that proposal was great. Arya temple scenes are romantic. Arjun praying to Ganesha and confessing his mistakes was emotional. The three marriages have gone well. Prem agreeing to Maya's kanyadaan to Arjun was emotional. Arjun telling Jhanvi that he will take all tears but won't let Maya shed tears was passionate. Vandana apologizing and welcoming Maya was not that much in that stupid show. Nice to see Maya keeping Ganesha with her, unlike the show where she disconnects with Ganapati Bappa which took her towards destruction. Nice to see Arya's daughter Khushi in this FF unlike her miscarriage in that pathetic show.