Users

Frequent Posters

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Simz--Thanks, I thought there were more πŸ˜†

but I think pg ref. have becoming a thing now🀣🀣🀣

and its neccessary when we have 3 diff convos on 3 diff threads about similar stuff🀣

RE: the video: Navin says he's been on Set after a long time, so where was he?πŸ€”

shooting another show? or vacation?

True πŸ˜† no these were the only ones 😊
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMGG !! EMNA DID A VIDEO :O *DEAD* ⭐️
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
And awww they are looking so good in those attires ! Making me more excited for the shadi !
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Emaad is so soft spoken n polite in real life

I really don't understand how he pulled off mallik mansoor and the cunning act in sehre mein safar

He is too gentle off screen

I know yar.. and I love these kind of soft spoken people *___*
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Review of episode 43

So finally I got time to freely review the episode.
This show is amazing, in the sense that the story seems to be cliched but so SO well managed and presented in such a great way that you just are in a "aww" .. I mean so many things have been shown in such a beautiful way that eventually turn out to be different.

The first scene was an example. Where MoNa were casually discussing about Rania's reaction over their mutual decision. They were so calm.. no drama, nothing. Mohsin being so proud that Raniya accepted HIS decision like Tabi.. and seeing Aaina, he continued saying that don't think I was saying it for you nannana.. Ohh Mohsin ! You keep doing stuff that makes Aaina feel about what all she did wrong.. and I loved Aaina's reply.. that Mohsin says everything.. and he CAN say everything.. that's actually so true.. Mohsin says everything ( except saying those magical words ). And he thinks it's thanks to HIM his daughters are so obedient. *idiot πŸ˜†* He will get the answer soon in the upcoming scenes !

Rania disappeared. Ufff I can't believe how much impact this scene had. I genuinely was so ugh-ed when everyone was looking for her n stuff cuz it was getting all screen space * yes I think this way πŸ˜†* But duuude this whole scene was so needed ! Rania not being there.. Maaz not telling where she is.. everyone thinking she ran away with him.. But eventually she was in the house and she came down n shut everyone's mouth up ! She was looking like Aaina's daughter in that scene. One of my favorite scene of KNK for sure.. and that hug :*
The way she said how can she do this kind of stuff after Aaina's tarbiyyat ! AHH I loved it ! But I actually how she didn't stop and said everything in front of Mohsin.. that how good they all are as daughters.. this is why Mohsin had this thought later that he may be too harsh with his kids .. and Rania was saying all those words to HIM only.. loved that talk session between brothers.. but Mohsin needed to answer that question of Faraz.. why didn't he make the relation of trust with Aaina after so many years of togetherness ? Whatever we say here to justify things.. but things are yet to be said by this man.. my biggest nightmare is Imran coming n stuff and Mohsin thinking the same way he did back then that Aaina will go with him n leave Mohsin.. There I want Mohsin to prove me wrong and actually confess everything needed !

Rania was so good .. it revolved around her.. Maaz go away okay.. he is so impatient God I thought he was mature enough.. but here Rania is showing maturity more than Sajal's son Maaz.. Sajal n Maaz both used to say Rania is childish n immature .. * thenga to you both *

Maaz also said stuff to Aaina .. hey you don't need to do that.. nobody cares about you okay 😑.

Mohsin was sooo cute when he came to ask her if she is well.. he ordered food 😲 .. what an improvement πŸ˜›

Sajal looks suspicious.. Idk if it's just to stop Maaz or she is actually sharminda.. I don't believe her πŸ˜•

Waitinggg for Mondaay !
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Can someone post the bts pictures about the mehendi function yall are talking about?

--When you live on the other side of the globe, everything happens when you are sleeping🀣🀣🀣

🀣 where about in USA do you live in?! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simz786

You love shadiss is this a hint to your ammi jaan πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

It's a hint to so many people you have no idea πŸ˜†
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

🀣 where about in USA do you live in?! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I used to live in Chicago but then I moved down South πŸ˜†
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Note to self* Respond to Ash's wonderful review πŸ˜†
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Really?I have doubt now on whether Maaz and Raania are end game...before I was so sure they would be but now...I see it hard to envision...

my predictions:

beach scene on monday, Maaz will take raania to the beach to say goodbye maybe..

Imraan's entry on mon, he's going to be the one who "saves Raania" on the staircase...

and then Tues, we start to see wedding celebrations..

Yes there is a possibility that Maaz and Rania's wedding will not happen and that beach scene could be their closure moment...but I don't know why I feel that their wedding will go ahead in order for the makers to create more dramas when the truth come out. But I would prefer if Maaz and Rania didn't happen because when the truth about Maaz and Ayna come out...I want Moshin to take his final decision about their (MoNa) relationship and future as Ayna's husband only...not thinking as Rania's father because if Mara hua pairing happen then he will also consider how his decision will affect his daughter's in laws referring to Imran and Ayna...and I don't want that. I want Ayna to witness the real depth of his love for her and his final decision should demonstrate that to Ayna and the audience. When the truth come out - I want MoNa to take their final decision about their relationship and future based on their love and the bond they shared in their marriage..but no factors other than themselves and their marriage - if you get me?
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago