I know

I know

I was just abt to say this

Specially when I see EMAAD shoot pics

Means Mohsin scenes
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
But it's also worrying that shazia is not shooting, she is on holiday - so has her character ended? Back to America? No fab four for last epi?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Simz786

But it's also worrying that shazia is not shooting, she is on holiday - so has her character ended? Back to America? No fab four for last epi?

How is it worrying

Fab 4 is fab off screen

But on-screen sajjal is so annoying

I hate watching her scenes

So if she is abroad
Means less of sajjal

Shukar hain
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
At the end of yesterday's epi she seemed better than before, maybe that was just so ayna stopd maaz
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

Guys how did I do in my new job? 🤔 Referring to the commentaries on Tabs's live review? 😆 😆

Image result for bollywood reaction gifs proud
👏👏😆

Word Count: 1

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Abbs where is your review? 🤓 😆

A bit tired yaar

Last night sent feedbk to all knk cast n crew on Insta n fb

And today did the same with the BEINTEHA clan

Worst part is the feedback I sent to all cast on Insta u cud hv just copy paste it here but once u send a comment on Insta ...u can't copy it

Also what we write here I can't copy paste on Insta either

I can copy paste n send feedbk to the writer n director in fb messenger

But all cast members are active on Insta only ...so wrote feedbk to all of them last night n got tired

So it's like I hv to rewrite all those stuff again

Hence for beinteha I found a way out

A wrote a nice extended review

Posted on navins Insta but before sending it..i copied it and then plastered it in every urdu1..beinteha fb pg N samis fb pg...

SAMI Sami is more active on fb thankfully n read n like all my reviews

And today aur achcha hua...the writer n director of BEINTEHA also liked my review which I posted on samis fb post n NAVIN liked my Insta post on beinteha

Feeling so good and happy
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Tabs! 😳 😆 😆

I think from now on - I will only do commentary on tabs's reviews instead of writing my own review for this show since it's easier and more convenience this way 😉 🤣 🤣
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have quite a lot of pages to read through. This thread moves at mach speed. Sorry I haven't been posting, been fairly inactive on IF as it is and I end up watching the episodes late anyways.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oooh actually

Abs and Charm--I won't let go this easy--I need review from both of you Full ones 😳 🥺

--Okay, chalo, Abby does a lot of promotion and stuff on insta so I'm going to let her off...😳...but Charm...😉😆

A) Regarding the end and sajal/shazia's absence... maybe they shot ending already and now are shooting "middle scenes"

B)Also, Asad/Imraan hasn't been on set in any BTS pictures---so is imraan even coming or is a joke 😆 and we've been fooled 🤓

I don't think Maaz/Raeed was in any BTS pictures for the shaadi---will have to double check, cuz if he is not, then Maaz probably left for America...

remember that beach scene BTS where Raania was wearing chudhiyaan and school uniform. what if thats in the upcoming ep? Like Maaz comes and takes Raania to the beach?

😆 this beach thing is making be anxious, like come and leave so then we can have solid MoNa scenes
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Thank you Tabs! 😳 😆 😆

I think from now on - I will only do commentary on tabs's reviews instead of writing my own review for this show since it's easier and more convenience this way 😉 🤣 🤣

No yaar plz aisa mat kar

Commentary is fine but when u wrote the review after watching the epi urself...its so well written that I always read it twice ...

I don't want to let go of that for some faltu commentary