Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

MeraMann

Woah ! You started watching this show too ? Aww ! You started late so you are in the beautiful beautiful phase ? Aww again ! Just take it out here all of it.. we all are always ready to discuss KNK k all phases.. tell us where you are.. what do you think of the episodes and the storyline

Aww! Thank u so much for being ready to jhelofy my 'that phase' of KNK. Yaar meri to raaton ki neend aur din ka chain chala gaya. I am so obsessed with this MoNa chemistry.I can't remember when last was I so mad for any onscreen jodi.
In one of the pre leap episodes when Sajal n Faraz comes back from a short trip from abroad Aina was complaining Sajal saying aadhi raat ko mere kamre mein aakar check karte hai main kamre mein hoon ya nahi. I was like girl u didn't get the hint aur bechari soche bhi to kaise zeher jo ugalta hai yeh aadmi har waqt πŸ˜†. I blushed at that scene.
Hivi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

Aww! Thank u so much for being ready to jhelofy my 'that phase' of KNK. Yaar meri to raaton ki neend aur din ka chain chala gaya. I am so obsessed with this MoNa chemistry.I can't remember when last was I so mad for any onscreen jodi.
In one of the pre leap episodes when Sajal n Faraz comes back from a short trip from abroad Aina was complaining Sajal saying aadhi raat ko mere kamre mein aakar check karte hai main kamre mein hoon ya nahi. I was like girl u didn't get the hint aur bechari soche bhi to kaise zeher jo ugalta hai yeh aadmi har waqt πŸ˜†. I blushed at that scene.

@MeraMann

Same thing happened with me. I ve never had this kind of obsession for any drama or lead actors. Can't get over those pre leap MoNa scenes!

I used to lovvve Mohsin's monologues, inner struggle and wish that for once we get to see Aaina's monologue too.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

MeraMann

Woah ! You started watching this show too ? Aww ! You started late so you are in the beautiful beautiful phase ? Aww again ! Just take it out here all of it.. we all are always ready to discuss KNK k all phases.. tell us where you are.. what do you think of the episodes and the storyline

Special thanks to my promotional skills
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
From today's shoot^^^

Since they are still shooting our feedback can make a difference to the ending, get going guys!!
Edited by Simz786 - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Tabs

Finally read your points as your concluded review.. n girl.. I love it.. can't quote it cuz it's looong but it's on page 91.. and yes, I agree with you on so many things. Aaina actually gave priority to HER family more than Maaz.. cuz it actually was seen that Maaz is Sajal and Faraz ka beta.. and Aaina has her own kids.. and it's impossible to merge them all.

This is the reason I am wondering how will be things once the truth will be out.. will they all live together ? Ughh

I don't see it as Ayna choosing her family over Maaz. It's isn't like that at all rather she is making the best of the given situation. Ayna was forced to give Maaz away this is understandably but by giving him away, Sajal became his mother. Ayna know that Maaz is attached to Sajal seeing his reacton he came to know about her illness. It is clear that Maaz accept Sajal as his mother even though he get annoyed with her from time to time. In additon, although Sajal is a nuisance - she does love Maaz and cares for him in her own way (Ayna and Sajal scene in the end proved that). So Ayna know that Sajal is there for Maaz and that Sajal being Maaz's nurtured mother had more influences on him over her. Again, yesterday's ep proved that - Maaz was more rude to Ayna than he was with Sajal. So she is keeping a safe distance away from Maaz when it's come to mothering. She know she had no control with Maaz since Maaz doesn't know or see her as his mother.

Now coming to Rania - The day Ayna took the decision to be a mother to these three kids...she took that vow seriously from her heart and mind. Rania doesn't know anything about her real mother and see Ayna as her biological/real mother. Ayna did that to protect Rania from feeling the pain of not having a mother as well as giving herself a new purpose and a chance to be a mother to someone who needed one (referring to Rania, Asher and Tabi as theirs died). Ayna acted as Rania's protector practically from after her birth. She truly consider Rania, Asher and Tabi as her own. They are her prides - her upbringing is embedded in them. She recognise these kids as hers due to her upbringing and nurtured motherhood with them. So Rania being Ayna's daughter hence is Moshin and Ayna's responsibility just like Maaz is FaSa's responsibility. As a mother - Ayna had more influences and control over Rania, so with every power invested in her - she is ensuring that Rania won't do anything that she will regret later on...as a mother she want to protect her little girl no matter what and since she raised Rania so had that right and with Rania believing and seeing Ayna is her real mother - it's was easier for Ayna to step in when it's come to Rania.

I do think they can merge in as one family one day after taking the time to get over the shock, emotions and tears dried out LOL and it's will be a new normal for themπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago
Hivi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Simz
Emmad has posted a pic on Insta from the sets of KNK whic h captions "Creating Disbelief". Plz repost it here.

What does it imply?
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hivi - think this is referring to Moshin's disbelief when he come to know about the secret that was kept hidden from him...that his Ayna is actually Maaz mother...Ayna having a son who isn't even his...marrying Imran once...and not confiding to him...FaSa knowing and all that πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
jasmine_anih thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aaina didn't pick sides on her family. She acted in the best interest of both children. She knows Sajal was against the marriage and Rania would have not been happy. Aina's seen the worst of Sajal and she understood the lengths Sajal would have gone.
She understands it costs her Maaz, but she lost Maaz a long time ago. He has Sajal and Faraz. Maaz would have been stuck between Sajal and Rania. His leaving will cause Aina's health to decline. I am hoping Maaz misses his flight.

Moshin on the other hand does not see his sister for who she is and does not recognize Tabi will not be happy with Affaq. They are different people with different values.

Edited by jasmine_anih - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simz786

From today's shoot^^^

Since they are still shooting our feedback can make a difference to the ending, get going guys!!

Yes I was just about to say it

First let's demand to the writer RAHAT zabeen in fb

Let her know that we don't want Mohsin AYNA dead

Kuch bhi dikhade

But don't kill them

It won't matter much to the writer and actors but it will forever give us a sad scar

Those who r in fb

Plz send a message in her inbox

DO IT TODAY AS WE DON'T HAVE TIME

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Her name spells
Rahat jabeen

And she has pink flowers as her dp