Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@mera Mann...yes asmano pe likha was emaads first drama

He then did a few more dramas with geo...like ranjish hi Sami with Maya and sana Javed...a cameo in bikhra mera naseeb...

He then did some work in ARY...a small role in shikwa shows and then the lead in dil nahin manta

N then finally M.D. productions got hold of him and he did quite a few aerials for them back to back...on hum tv but he struck gold in 2016 with saye e deewar and knk
I m eternally grateful to M.D. productions for finally giving emaad his 2 superhit shows back to back

The same goes for navin as well

M d production brought her back in a big way thru MOL n then gave her saye e deewar n knk ...both as main lead in such big shows

Now it's giving good work to faraaz bhai aka zain mirza as well

Apart from being biased to khelu

I m eternally grateful to M.D.productions

Aww! Thanks ABBY for a detailed answer. Do u recommend MOL? I just remembered that I liked the other guy too in Aasmano pe likha and now I know why. 'Mohsin' is tailor made for Emmad just like Aaina is for Navin. I have lost count of how many times I have seen few of the pre leap episodes. Main der aayi par durust aayi. And this MoNa fever has gripped me badly. Since I joined late, I guess I am in that phase which u people have already been through
Edited by MeraMann - 7 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
There was not any remarkable MoNa scene, and this Sajjal is just taking out juice from my brain. And her blackmailing threats are way too much!
I don't want Taabi marry Affaq... because he is marrying her for money and business. She deserves better.

Here as a dad Mohsin didn't allow Taabi to go to university, whereas allowing Raina to go...

Hivi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@Tabs,@ash,@abby,@simz,@sappire
Great reviews!!!

Maza as Gaya.

I think there should be a proper heart to heart conversation between MoNa regarding Mohsin's feelings before Imran's entry. Coz once Imran enters the picture, there LL be no time !

Secondly I hope they are not hinting that Aaina is going to die in the end. Ye Baar Baar marne ka zikr kyun Karti hai? Won't be able to accept that no matter what justification they are going to show.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
@NEEL...affaq is changing ...plus he was never evil to begin with...so I m looking forward to Affaq taabi
Coming to uni...i guess they wanted to show sometimes parents do let the younger kids do something which they don't give it to the eldest kid

It hv seen this discrimination happening in many households n the eldest child kinda mk peace with it like taabi

But I m glad at least taabi is shown strong enuf as no to let Affaq take adv of Mohsin ...thst again shows she is not as weak n meek as Affaq thought her to b and I m loving it as now Affaq is also starting to give importance to her views
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Today its BEINTEHA day
Eeekkksss

Will get to see Sami n NAVIN in HD full screen

And I just realised why I m so excited about it

Coz KUCH NA KAHO. And RASM E DUNIYA are my top 2 fav shows now and BEINTEHA is like a PERFECT fusion of the 2 shows with the BEST of both the world's merged together

Eeekkksss

Can't wait
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Now when I think about it.. yes.. Aaina constantly is talking about death, khatam hona etcc.. Please don't make it obvious writers !

And yo, what's with Maaz going away ? Will he return back for the revelation ? What's the point of doing this whole drama of him going back n all.. Oh n now I get it.. when he said he is going back, Sajal realized what has she done.. and to this point that she came to Aaina to save her from losing him * lmao what a selfish woman again ! I am sure she will come back to her real self later on once Maaz denies going back to America *

But now since Rania is injured, I suppose he won't be leaving..
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Tabs
Finally read your points as your concluded review.. n girl.. I love it.. can't quote it cuz it's looong but it's on page 91.. and yes, I agree with you on so many things. Aaina actually gave priority to HER family more than Maaz.. cuz it actually was seen that Maaz is Sajal and Faraz ka beta.. and Aaina has her own kids.. and it's impossible to merge them all.

This is the reason I am wondering how will be things once the truth will be out.. will they all live together ? Ughh
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
A few days ago nazr e baad team came to jpj as it's doing good
So can't we do that as well

We can get our knk cast in Jpj given they never came for knk in the first place

After becoming so popular why not now

Let's tweet n Insta hum tv n sanam Jung to get across our mssg

SANAM Jung is very active on Insta now

It wud be a blast to see all of them together off screen in jpj
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
ASH MUBARAK HO
both navin n emaad liked ur comment u sent them

Yahoo
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
MeraMann

Woah ! You started watching this show too ? Aww ! You started late so you are in the beautiful beautiful phase ? Aww again ! Just take it out here all of it.. we all are always ready to discuss KNK k all phases.. tell us where you are.. what do you think of the episodes and the storyline