Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Putting my anger to one side πŸ˜† Ashy thank you for actually reading my posts this time 😳 πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
FOBBY! CONGRATS ONCE AGAIN AND ENJOY! πŸ₯³
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Starting to think Fobby is Taby's favourite..since she's always remembering Fobs πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Fobs - I expect you back in this thread after 10 days or no later than 2 weeks without any IF/BUTs here 😳 We deserve to be your priority too πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
My review:
PART 1:

Sajal is quickly losing the sympathy I had for her ...like there is a limit to everything. Sajal is approaching that limit with accelerating speed😳
YAASSS! AYNA! YOU TELL HER!

My reaction whenever Sajal is onscreen now:

Image result for bollywood reaction gif

I appreaciate how quickly Raania told Ayna the real reason for her wanting to talk to Maaz, what why there is no confusion to whether or not Maaz is actually interested in her or not...

OOH.seeing Tabi..you know what I remembered, We only had one scene with Affu Miyan yesterday and I don't remember Ash mentioning him in her review...so no Affu today either kya? πŸ€”

PART 2:

I am finding this Hilarious as so when Ayna walked in the bedroom, Emaad's facial expression changed just a tad bit like he raised his eyebrow and clenched his jaw...you could see him go into Mohsin mode πŸ˜†

it was so subtle, and practically edited out but like I loved seeing how he so quickly went into Mohsin mode and exactly at the moment Navin came into the scene...like kudos to the directors

okay, MoNa scene time...I am so excited you guys 🀣

awww...Emaad portays angry mohsin so well...again with the dialogue:

" yeh mera ghar mein kya ho raha hai?"

Even Ayna didn't beat around the bush, and bluntly said " she's thinking like Maaz's mother and not My sister"...it was the most simplistic approach to this whole shenaginns business that's happening right now...If only Sajal could think about anyone but herself as Maaz's mother, the world would be a better place...

mera MoNa Moment bhi kharab kar diya

Haayyye " meri beti ko rishto ki kami nahi hai"

but like dude, why didn't you think of this when it was Tabi's turn... ? but I'm proud of the development he's shown from Taabi's time to now when it is Raania's turn at prospective rishtas...and I mean this is " Faraz's son" we're talking abt so its a big deal

PART 3:
Okay,

so is Sajal mad and angry that she didn't get to live her life how she wanted...like her being to scared to talk to her office collegue,...like that's so childish...Sajal you are a grown woman with a husband and child...like she's making it sound as if Mohsin is her father who didn't let her go live out her life in a
" jaa jee lie apni zindagi, Sajal" way

Image result for simran jee le apni zindagi

Or she's forcibly trying to create problems so that she can go back to America...

Either way...😳...Even Alia is not THAT BAD now that Sajal is in the picture...right?

Part 4: I have issues with the breakfast scene
I do feel like Ayna was in the wrong here...like on side, she doesn't want to claim Maaz as her own because obviously she has Mohsin and kids to worry about and Sajal's insecurities are that Ayna will claim Maaz as her own...

and one the other she tells Sajal she's Maaz's True mother and its her son...so obviously if you tell these 2 conflicting opinions to the same person, they are going to react to protect themselves. which is what Sajal is doing...

If Sajal is in the wrong here, than Ayna is too, for pushing her to act this way right?

I love Faraz...πŸ€“ poor thing is stuck in all these jumbling messes

Part 5:
RaAz or MaAAnia scene:

Kudos to Raania for standing up to say all that stuff to Maaz...
loved the Izzat Dialogue...What pre-leap Ayna was trying to learn, she taught her daughters from the very start πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

.and Mohsin keeps repeating meri beti ko rishto ki Kaami nahi hai, which I adore πŸ˜†

For once Alia is talking sense...
Either she is genuinely concerned or she's doing it to add ghee to the fire, so that Maaz doesn't have "3 rishtas with Mohsin" and Affaq remains atop his business...

Ahh, see therein lies the problem. The whole problem is related to who is "sagah and who isn't"

part 6:

MoNa scene 2:
firstly from no angle do these two look like the parents of 3/4 kids. πŸ˜†

and Emmad looks younger in this episode than the first few Post-Leap ones...πŸ˜† Before they gave him some wrinkles and few white hairs and the side combed hair to make him look older but now...☺️

These two are so cute,

like abhi bhi lagtya hai, they're in their courtship/ flirting phase 🀣

Ayna: sirf Zindagi ka ek hissa, aur kuch nahi?

( only a part of your life and nothing else?)

Me: what do you want him to say? Hissa hi nahi, puri zindagi ho?😳 😎 ( Not just a part, you are my whole life)

Kya aapka dil mein kabhi Woh ehsaas jagaa jisko mohabbat ka thay hai?

DUH!

Honestly, me during the whole MoNa scene # 2

Final Review PART:unknown 🀣
Ayna Really needed to talk to sajal and brought her to their old house...
So we got confirmation that Ayna won't be the one telling all truth about Maaz...but

now Sajal is saying annap shanaap. 😳

We've found our leak... πŸ€”

Thankfully Ayna was Rude to Maaz...Sajal might listen now...

------------

Okay, So Mohsin invited People over for Raania's rishta and OMG...ITS SOOBOHI!!

I knew she was special...

Hopefully she doesn't spill any beans in the upcoming episodes...

---
I loved it, as obvious...we all did...after a long time, the good wali feeling regarding these episodes are back with a bang...

WE ONLY HAVE 9 EPISODES LEFT...so I'm sure all the rest episodes are gonna be packed and great πŸ‘
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Abbs all the reviews are here now!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Abby--I posted my Long review πŸ˜† I was gonna cut out the gifs...but then I liked them πŸ˜†
Ash--Yeah...We still waiting for your review Madam.. 😳

Charms--I still loved your review πŸ˜†
Image result for mein apni favourite hoon gif
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Taby

Thanks, also there another review on a particular scene on page 6 I think (so please check that one too and let me know what you think) and Ash's review is available too on page 7 or 8 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Taby thank you for rewarding me one of your fabulous gif for my review 😳 πŸ˜›
_Tabs_ thumbnail
charms omg. I wrote such a long response to your review and IF froze me out...review disappeared 😭
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

charms omg. I wrote such a long response to your review and IF froze me out...review disappeared😭

Oh no! 😭 I hated when IF does that!! 😑