Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
You guys didn't want Mohsin to answer ? :(
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Mohsin didn't reply to one question of Faraaz which I wanted him to answer :

Aaina ne sari umar laga di.. apke bachon ko acha insaan banane mein.. par apne us k sath aitbaar ka rishta qaim nahi kiya ?

I want answers Mohsin 😭

Me too ash! Want answers...hopefully we will soon
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

I won't ask why Charm but I will ask where yes cuz I can't find itπŸ˜†

Ash here my post to your post

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

You know ash - I really do believe that MoNa's daughters will stand Ayna no matter what...in fact their respect for her as their mother and woman will magnify even more when they come to know the truth...they didn't have a mother as theirs died and are blessed with Ayna as their mother who cares very deeply about them and stand by them no matter what. Moshin will come around eventually too after all this is his Ayna we are talking about...I hope so anyway πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Okk so only maaz realised the terrace is the place where rania sits, shouldn't taabi know this πŸ˜• I nearly had the same reaction as you guys with the terrace flashback, but thank you spoilers πŸ€—

Good on rania for refusing court marriage. Oh god rania thinks ayna and mohsin ran away from home πŸ˜† too good to be true Aww the tarbiyat dialogue between ayna & rania was on point πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ok sajjal is still annoying, every time she speaks i just want to punch her πŸ˜† & maaz is progressing towards that category.

Sach ko dabaye to jaa sakta leken kabhi mitaya nai jaa sakta - deeep faraaz bhai
& the dialogue about ayna spending her life to look after HIS kids πŸ‘πŸΌ

What!! Maaz is leaving? I felt sorry until he called rania behiss (selfish?) how dare he 😑 laughing at how insecure sajjal is when maaz picked up the phone & was like hi christine she had the faraaz flashback about losing him to another girl in the us πŸ˜†

Awww did mohsin just ask ayna how she is - tumhara khyal karu itna to haq banta hai

Tumhara jaana mujhe maar dega πŸ₯Ί I want maaz to stay just for ayna - he is soo rude though 'main apka kya lagta hoo' 'main kabhi apko maaf nahi karoonga aur shakal nahi dikhaonga' πŸ₯Ί

I have a feeling maaz wont leavee. Overall nice epi today, i feel the tuesdays are always more exciting than the monday epi
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Got to go but for me today's highlight was the depth of Rania's love and respect to her parents. Unlike Maaz - he was so rude! Esp to Ayna! Wish Moshin was there at that moment to tell him off πŸ˜†

I loved how Rania assumes that her parents are each other's first love and it's didn't even occurred to her that her parents could have a past or other spouses before each other. For her - her parents are her parents...they are everything to her...her ideals...it's was very endearing to watch the scene where Ayna hugged her tightly and while Moshin looked awkward which is a typical men's behaviour as they are useless when it's come to expressing emotions LOL! Rania's world will collapse when she come to know the reality about her parents...but I still believe she will stand by them and will even encourage them to fight for their marriage.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

You guys didn't want Mohsin to answer ? :(

The ans kinda was there as it shut Mohsin up n in his jhuki nazaar

He now trusts AYNA n that he is yet to say that to himself

And once he completely does n gather up courage to admit it

Then BAM enters Imran
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Got to go but for me today's highlight was the depth of Rania's love and respect to her parents. Unlike Maaz - he was so rude! Esp to Ayna! Wish Moshin was there at that moment to tell him off πŸ˜†

I loved how Rania assumes that her parents are each other's first love and it's didn't even occurred to her that her parents could have a past or other spouses before each other. For her - her parents are her parents...they are everything to her...her ideals...it's was very endearing to watch the scene where Ayna hugged her tightly and while Moshin looked awkward which is a typical men's behaviour as they are useless when it's come to expressing emotions LOL! Rania's world will collapse when she come to know the reality about her parents...but I still believe she will stand by them and will even encourage them to fight for their marriage.

Did u write this after watching the epi or is it just another commentary of the reviews
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

You know ash - I really do believe that MoNa's daughters will stand Ayna no matter what...in fact their respect for her as their mother and woman will magnify even more when they come to know the truth...they didn't have a mother as theirs died and are blessed with Ayna as their mother who cares very deeply about them and stand by them no matter what. Moshin will come around eventually too after all this is his Ayna we are talking about...I hope so anyway πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Found it.. LMAAO it was just above those 'why' posts πŸ˜†

And I actually have no idea what everyone's reaction will be.. I don't want it to be typical : as in, if they all reacted in anger, or blaming Aaina n stuff .. it would be typical.. and if they don't do that and say calmly no worries we accept everyrhing as it is n live happily ever after.. this will also be typical in a way.. so I certainly don't know.. how can they show it.. in a classy way.. just lile they have been showing everything till now.. and surprising us..