Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Part 4--
wait, how much does Raania actually know about Ayna's past---she's been dropping hints unconciously and with Sajal and Alia's comments and Mohsin's speel to Tabi,

the kids have a hunch about Ayna's past but how accurate is it 🤔

----OHHH UMMM spoilers warning---

the kids think AYNA RAN AWAY AND GOT MARRIED TO MOHSIN!

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this 😆 maybe I should watch the whole scene first..but Raania
Tumhare mooh mein sugar and dahi and all 😆 may that have happened or in KNK season 2

Anyway, So Raania think Ayna and Mohsin ran away and now Mohsin has never been able to fully love Ayna because of it and that's why he taunts her ...

Image result for bollywood reaction gifs

Plus that whole Magribi-Mashrigi larki was unneeded

but I love Raania's response...she's slowly redeeming herself 🤗

I liked the Raania half of the scenes but not the maaz half 🤔😳
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Ashu - I am only offering commentary on the scenes that have been highlighted from the reviews 😆 😆 now that you have mentioned Rania...then good on her for showing that there is more to her than just being Maaz's love interest 😆 😆
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

Tere Bina? The Sami's show? Oh yeah I watched ep 5 out of boredom on the other day 🤣 🤣 but didn't watch the previous episodes

Im pretty sure it was epi 6?
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simz786

Im pretty sure it was epi 6?

No it's was ep 5 since I watched it few days ago and ep 6 is on today I think...right? Either way it's doesn't matter since it's was only a one off thing 😆 😆
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Now enough on Tere bina...let's concentrate on KNK only 😆 😆
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
IMAO - the kids thought their mother ran off with their father...that their parents were Romeo and Juliet...oh I wish that was true because then we would have got more MoNa alone time scenes 🤣 🤣
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Raania---MVP for total's episode...aaj dil khush gar dittaImage result for bollywood reaction gifs
so proud of her !

And Mohsin can now finally see Ayna through their kids eyes~

JUST AMAZING! Today's episode is real good so far! Real really good

--

so Now Maaz wants to go back to America which upsets Sajal--Woman what doesn't upset you? 😳🤣

Sajal's surgery brain ki thi kya? she seems to have lost part of it or maybe needs surgery on it 😆

--
we finally get a RaBi scene ! I missed these two sisters...Mariyum and Hina were fabulous in this scene...the two have such good chemistry and compatibility...

Image result for bollywood reaction gifs

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Wonder why Sajal is upset about Maaz going back to America..I thought that what she wanted in the first place for them to go back to USA...Maaz and Sajal had a falling out??? 🤔
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No, only Rania thought that Aaina ran away with Mohsin..
Remember guys, Tabs is doing LIVE reviews.. so she will say stuff in the same order she is seeing it.. 😆

Actually it's thanks to her habit of listening stuff of others n assuming things.. Maaz said it to her as well.. that it's all her assumptions.. lol.. not all kids think that way 😃.

Hence, I am even more scared for the r3velation now.. seeing everyone's point of views about Aaina.. it's like.. super duuper scary ! Rania and Tabi actually think of Aaina as their role model and she really IS ! I hope they stay strong with her after the revelation !
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
You know ash - I really do believe that MoNa's daughters will stand Ayna no matter what...in fact their respect for her as their mother and woman will magnify even more when they come to know the truth...they didn't have a mother as theirs died and are blessed with Ayna as their mother who cares very deeply about them and stand by them no matter what. Moshin will come around eventually too after all this is his Ayna we are talking about...I hope so anyway 😆 😆
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago