Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Sajal , worst sister , worst mother , worst wife , worst aunt ...🤢
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

On the bright side of things, My AffBi were color coordinated 😆

Can't believe how quickly the coin flipped; we ever so against Tabi and Affaq before Maaz entered the picture and now, those two have scenes I look most fwd to, after MoNa scenes...

And can we please talk about Affu---he literally said " apni Maa ko banao" 👏 Never thought I'd see the day I'd clap for Affaq 🤣

Awww Taabi and Affaq just won me over today.. Aaj Dil khush gar ditta 😆

I m loving the way the writers n umeru naru showed Affaq warming towards taabi n taabi finally n slowly accepting it

I loved that ironing scene...coz even though she was saying she doesn't live in a fantasy world like raniya n won't stop him if Affaq leaves

But then indirectly she also said if he is hers then he won't leave

And loved how in the end Affaq says naughtily ...all I learnt from that lecture is she loves me

Claps claps claps
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Sajal , worst sister , worst mother , worst wife , worst aunt ...🤢

A few words over the Affaq taabi scenes plz
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Perfect...
About that tiny MoNa scene---Ayna so confidently said that this was both of their decisions I thought Mohsin would object but ...nope...if this doesn't show their mutual trust and belief in each other, I don't know what does...👏

@CHARM...and TABS

Damn gals...how PERFECTLY u 2 worded the Mona scene...WOW...amazing...

I really LOVED it how Mohsin was still not decided but AYNA determination kinda helped him to decide and it felt like music when AYNA kept saying to faraaz it's MONAS joint decision
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

🤣

He acted bad in that scene in my opinion 🥱

He acts bad in every scene
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Hey you need to like Afaq too.. Today he proved my point right.. in both scenes. Firstly loved how he asked Maaz to convince his mom first which was surprising for Tabi as well.. and then their conversation was so cute ! Tabi's dialogues are great ! And Affaq has actually started taking interest in Tabi.. as he mentioned that he has started to like her.. he seemed genuine there.. but it's just that he is witty.. and I love it.. he should change his point of views but wittyness should be there.

And in the second scene, it was so visible that he didn't like when Tabi again mentioned about property indicating that she wants him to build his own thing.. so in a way.. he didn't like that Tabi isn't happy with it.. so I liked these cute bits..

I said earlier that Affaq may change.. let's see..

10000% agree

I m really liking how Affaq is shown warming up towards taabi n it's very genuine

And how taabi wants him to become a better person ...that also shows she is concerned for him...

Affaq usually doesn't care what any1 says ...even his mom

But he gets a bit affected when taabi says something

Plus I don't disagree with Affaq with the business thing...even if Mohsin is helping him to set the base of a business ..it will be affaqs hard work which will take it further n survive

So asher can't just come after 4 to 5 yrs and say he owns it ...given it's Mohsins money and affaqs hard work

So I really relate to Affaq when he said to taabi that kya main jhaak mar raha hoon

But then taabi said beautifully that he will indeed get the fruits of his hard work
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I wish the wedding starts tomorrow
Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simz786

Loved how faraaz bhai firmly told sajjal about maaz-rania engagement and to be prepared!

Aww the tabi-affu scene
Achi lag rahi ho
Mausam to wo hai jo tehar jaye
Jaane wala ko roka nai karte
Love the dialogues in this drama 👏

What the hell! Why is maaz desperate for marriage thora sa bhi sabr nai iske aandar 😡 Good on ayna for telling off maaz 👍🏼 mujhe rania ko ayna nai banana - i just love her protective nature towards rania

Ok there was a small MoNa scene but i liked it, was nice to see mohsin agreeing with Ayna

Felt soo bad when maaz said all those things to sajjal but perhaps this is a wake up call for her

Hayee more affu-taabi Omg afaaq - kya bewakoof larki hai sab kuch muft haath aa raha hai 😆 laughed at how greedy he still is

Faveourite dialogue was the ayna's heart to heart convo about the larkiya ki izzat

Overall wasnt a bad epi

WOW shimz

U wrote such a detailed review today

Knk ne tujhe writer bana hi daala

This is ur best review till now

Agree with each n every word u wrote
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Abby the best is yet to come 😆
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

A few words over the Affaq taabi scenes plz

Good thing about them is that they communicate with each other and they listen to each other now , maybe things will work out for them after all., Affaq is changing . Tabi is lovely, she is all Aina's daughter , very graceful like her mother

Overall not a bad episode , felt proud of Aina despite of all that love she has for Maaz, when it comes to her daughter Rania , she will not let anyone ruin her daughter's life .
Edited by Tanyaz - 7 years ago