Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I think Tabs is talking about the bit where Aaina says to Faraz that yeh sab dekhne se pehle main marr kyun nahi gayi ?
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Although As much as we all agree it wasnt the best episode, the plot moved ahead quite a bit...
Firstly,

we learned that soobohi won't be the one spilling the means, rather she planted a little seed in Ayna's mind that she should tell Mohsin the truth herself.

secondly,

Ayna has now firmly grounded her stance--before we ever unsure whether she would lean toward Maaz--being her son or Raania--being her adopted daughter but that
" Agar Tum Mera Beta Ka Liye Itni Sensitive Ho Sakti Ho, toh Mein Nadia ki Beti Ki Takleef Mehsoos Kar Sakti Hoon"

and then the Faraz and Ayna scene in the second half of the episode where she says " nahi, Maaz sirf Sajal ka beta hai"

show she's going to give her current family priority...and this point Ayna is truly moving forward in her life...before, everything had been centered on the idea that she will get Maaz back in her life. but now Maaz no longer occupies the space that theoretical Maaz did...

3) Maaz and Raania don't seem like end-game anymore, could we be looking at a new lead for Raania--like Soobohi's son or their only purpose is as a red- herring, to distract us from the truth?

4) Character Development---

Going back to Ayna, She truly became Raania's mother today, esp the scene where she tells Faraz, that Mohsin and I dont want our daughter to be married somewhere she isn't respected...Ayna so confidently said that this was both of their decisions I thought Mohsin would object but ...nope...if this doesn't show their mutual trust and belief in each other, I don't know what does...

and

Affaq-- can we please talk about Affu---he literally said " apni Maa ko banao" 👏👏👏👏 Never thought I'd see the day...but we havent seen his "ma aka Alia around, so I'm guessing this is what is happening...😆

5) Hint at the ending? Ayna uttered a dialogue about her death--guys, are we gonna ignore this possibly scary clue ? 😲

6) Thanks to Jasmine for this one in one of the scenes, Maaz asking Faraz if Aina ran away to get married to Moshin?

The scene where Raania was sitting on the roof top and recounting Ayna's words too...they both have picked upon it esp after Sajal mentioning Ayna's tarbiyat...the kids have realized there is a backstory considering Ayna's character because it is constantly recounted for ...

_Tabs_ thumbnail
To Any thread stalkers and/or official people like EmNa or ghosts, Reviews start on page 68 😆

Abbs--can you repost your review again please--I don't want it to get lost
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
jasmine_anih thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Honestly, I don't care about the kids. Their stories are dragging, I want plot development between Aina and Moshin.

Taabi handled Affaq well. I still think Taabi is doomed. I am not expecting Affaq to come around.

The only plot development I saw was Sajal getting a taste of her own medicine from Maaz. She is so hard headed she will blame Aina and play victim. Again, I do feel for Maaz, Sajal has treated him as an object.

I know Moshin didn't say anything to Aina, but she just agreed to what he'd expressed earlier. Again in Taabi's case, he didn't see what his sister was doing. I don't know.

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Precap---Maaz still seems to be continuing pressure onto Raania for Court marriage and what is absolutely nuts is that he's saying that to sajal and Faraaz's face and they aren't doing anything...if that was Mohsin, as Ash said--Maaz would be on the next flight abroad...

_Tabs_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simz786

Loved how faraaz bhai firmly told sajjal about maaz-rania engagement and to be prepared!

Aww the tabi-affu scene
Achi lag rahi ho
Mausam to wo hai jo tehar jaye
Jaane wala ko roka nai karte

Love the dialogues in this drama 👏

What the hell! Why is maaz desperate for marriage thora sa bhi sabr nai iske aandar 😡 Good on ayna for telling off maaz 👍🏼 mujhe rania ko ayna nai banana - i just love her protective nature towards rania

Ok there was a small MoNa scene but i liked it, was nice to see mohsin agreeing with Ayna

Felt soo bad when maaz said all those things to sajjal but perhaps this is a wake up call for her

Hayee more affu-taabi Omg afaaq - kya bewakoof larki hai sab kuch muft haath aa raha hai 😆 laughed at how greedy he still is

Faveourite dialogue was the ayna's heart to heart convo about the larkiya ki izzat

Overall wasnt a bad epi

Love the dialogues too
@ BOLD: my favorite scenes from the epi
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
The dialogues are amazingly well written!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Eeekkksss
So many pgs to read

Let me catch up

I love my knk family
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Eeekkksss

So many pgs to read

Let me catch up

I love my knk family

Abbs thanks for loving us 😆 😆 why do I get the feeling that we have surprised you in a good way with so many pages to read? 😎 🤣
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

I agree with Ash, excerpt for the script focusing less and less on MoNa I don't have any objections...as for Maaz ( or the actor) -I don't care enough about him to have an opinion 😆

Raania and Maaz are both good just not together...Maaz and Tabi have chemistry, Raania and Affaw have chemistry, so do Tabi and Affaq but not Raania and maaz...

So true yaar

Every equation has Chemistry except raniya maaz

Even faraaz sajjal has Chemistry

But till now I liked hina altaf with umeru naru only

In dil e janam also she doesn't hv any CHEMISTRY with zahid or Imran ashraf...hopefully the CHEMISTRY with zahid will build up in future epis

But here the maaz actor is such a servant

Not just with raania he can't bring the intensity of maaz with any character ...be it with faraaz or sajjal or AYNA

He single handedly ruined all maaz AYNA scenes as well...

The actors play the biggest part in bringing the character to life...its their dialogue delivery which makes the dialogues hv more impact

But maaz makes every scene of him so bland

And it's even more evident coz each n every other actor is too good here

Even shazia as sajjal is terrific

Maryam isn't a good actress but at least she is doing justice to taabi n not ruining the scenes

If such a huge chunk of epis are dedicated to maaz then hum tv shud hv cast some1 who can pull off