Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Ugh...Maaz's dialogues about Rooh and Meri Khushi gayab hogayi hai or whatever...
Image result for bollywood reaction gifs food
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

Maaz is too much of a drama queen - very melodramatic in proclaiming his love for Rania - quite similar to his useless birth father.

I still don't like Aftaq but like Tabi - she is truly Ayna's daughter.

Hey you need to like Afaq too.. Today he proved my point right.. in both scenes. Firstly loved how he asked Maaz to convince his mom first which was surprising for Tabi as well.. and then their conversation was so cute ! Tabi's dialogues are great ! And Affaq has actually started taking interest in Tabi.. as he mentioned that he has started to like her.. he seemed genuine there.. but it's just that he is witty.. and I love it.. he should change his point of views but wittyness should be there.

And in the second scene, it was so visible that he didn't like when Tabi again mentioned about property indicating that she wants him to build his own thing.. so in a way.. he didn't like that Tabi isn't happy with it.. so I liked these cute bits..

I said earlier that Affaq may change.. let's see..
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

His parentage is all messed up 😆

And Tabi seems like Ayna and Faraz's daughter 😆 and Raania like Nadia and Ayna ( no mohsin to speak of )🤣

Waise, the show does raise the theme of Nature v. Nurture but I think we've purposefully Avoided the conversation 😆 what do you all think about it?

You are right nature vs nurture theme seems to be the central storyline in the post leap episodes
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasmine_anih

I know Sajal took a cheap shot at Rania over Aina's past. Did anyone catch on to Maaz asking Faraz if Aina ran away to get married to Moshin? Is that going to turn into anything?

I missed that dialouge and went back to hear it 😆 so thank you...I mean it could for sure, The scene where Raania was sitting on the roof top and recounting Ayna's words too...they both have picked upon it esp after Sajal mentioning Ayna's tarbiyat...the kids have realized there is a backstory considering Ayna's character because it is constantly recounted for ...
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Ugh...Maaz's dialogues about Rooh and Meri Khushi gayab hogayi hai or whatever...

IMAO that is definitely me! 🤣
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasmine_anih

I know Sajal took a cheap shot at Rania over Aina's past. Did anyone catch on to Maaz asking Faraz if Aina ran away to get married to Moshin? Is that going to turn into anything?

Yes, it was an interesting part.. I feel once he will get to know about the truth.. he will definitely think bad of Aina.. or maybe he will actually think that MoNa ran away n got married but they are stopping MaNia to do the same bla bla.. n there may be the truth comes out ?
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
I do think that Ayna refusing Maaz and Rania's alliance could affect her in the future...esp if Rania decided to fall for Maaz's melodramatic love act is may do something wrong which I hope she won't 🤔
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

🤣

He acted bad in that scene in my opinion 🥱
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Um...I m spooked by the fact that Ayna uttered a dialogue about her death--guys, are we gonna ignore this possibly scary clue ? 😲

What ? When ? Why ? 😲
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

What ? When ? Why ?😲

Even I missed out that part too 🤔 😳