Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Wait, so Mohsin is aware of all of this ? or ? He knows that Maaz asked Raania about the court marriage thing? or nah?
Whatever is happening, I just feel bad for Ayna ---and Navin is portraying her struggle so well 👏

omg. why is Maaz roaming around Raania like a hungry cat roams around a platter of milk---it's preposterous 🤣🤣🤣 I can't take him seriously anymore

_Tabs_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

Have watched the ep

Ayna was brillant today as usual...she was right to deny Maaz and Rania's rishta

MoNa scene was great too - again indicating a healthy relationship between husband and wife with good understanding and communication skills. I loved how MoNa teamed up together when talking with Faraz. They were unstoppable. A couple that oozes power and authority.

Perfect...
About that tiny MoNa scene---Ayna so confidently said that this was both of their decisions I thought Mohsin would object but ...nope...if this doesn't show their mutual trust and belief in each other, I don't know what does...👏
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Its nice how we all finished watching at the same time
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Maaz is too much of a drama queen - very melodramatic in proclaiming his love for Rania - quite similar to his useless birth father.

I still don't like Aftaq but like Tabi - she is truly Ayna's daughter.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Um...I m spooked by the fact that Ayna uttered a dialogue about her death--guys, are we gonna ignore this possibly scary clue ? 😲
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Wait, so Mohsin is aware of all of this ? or ? He knows that Maaz asked Raania about the court marriage thing? or nah?

Whatever is happening, I just feel bad for Ayna ---and Navin is portraying her struggle so well 👏

omg. why is Maaz roaming around Raania like a hungry cat roams around a platter of milk---it's preposterous 🤣🤣🤣 I can't take him seriously anymore

NOO !! Mohsin doesn't know a thing.. he only thinks that Aina said no cuz of Rania being insulted by Sajal.. etc.. if Mohsin knew about court marriage thing, Maaz would have been sent abroad and Rania would have been married already 😆
_Tabs_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

NOO !! Mohsin doesn't know a thing.. he only thinks that Aina said no cuz of Rania being insulted by Sajal.. etc.. if Mohsin knew about court marriage thing, Maaz would have been sent abroad and Rania would have been married already 😆

yeah, the Faraz--Ayna scene cleared the situation up
the problems of live reviewing 😆 and you bet..and Faraz and Sajal would be sent back to America 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
And yo I know right ? This Maaz is so desperate.. I will do what I want to do.. I take my decisions on my own.. He is truely Sajal's son in this matter.. selfish.. and Imran's son cuz he isn't responsible enough to understand the sensitivity of the situation.. idiot !
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

And yo I know right ? This Maaz is so desperate.. I will do what I want to do.. I take my decisions on my own.. He is truely Sajal's son in this matter.. selfish.. and Imran's son cuz he isn't responsible enough to understand the sensitivity of the situation.. idiot !

His parentage is all messed up 😆
And Tabi seems like Ayna and Faraz's daughter 😆 and Raania like Nadia and Ayna ( no mohsin to speak of ) 🤣

Waise, the show does raise the theme of Nature v. Nurture but I think we've purposefully Avoided the conversation 😆 what do you all think about it?
jasmine_anih thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know Sajal took a cheap shot at Rania over Aina's past. Did anyone catch on to Maaz asking Faraz if Aina ran away to get married to Moshin? Is that going to turn into anything?