Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Okay guys, I think I m going to watch now...
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Alright I have decided to watch the ep now so will see you all later if I survive from the ep πŸ˜†
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

LOL I don't think anyone care about Maaz! The casting of actor isn't that bad but it is the character that is annoying. So even I don't care about him - just about how the effect of him being Ayna's son will have on MoNa's relationship πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Exactly!! It's not the actors fault he is just following instructions, it is the writers for creating such a character. I'm sure he isnt such a bad actor😲
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Raania looks so pretty πŸ˜† I love her tart remark to Maaz..
ooh Soobohi--honestly, I had little recollection of what happened in the previous episode but suddenly, I am much more nervous 🀣

Awww Ayna has such a forlorn look her her face I just want to grab and hug her and then tell Mohsin to verbally explain how much he loves Ayna, whisper I told you so in her ear and disappear like a fairy Godmother πŸ˜†

Uff Sajal, You're giving me the heebi-jeebis, Thoda toh sabar rakho 😳 So excited for Raania's rishta so your son is "free"

THANK YOU AYNA! that tight response was so needed...

Post-leap I am forgetting that Ayna is suppose to be the younger sister...Sajal is acting much younger than her, guess time didn't leave any wisdom for her ...

OMG THAT NADIA"S DAUGHTER AND MY SON DIALOGUE WAS EPIC!

Image result for bollywood reaction gifs

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Ayna ne toh,
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

" Agar Tum Mera Beta Ka Liye Itni Sensitive Ho Sakti Ho, toh Mein Nadia ki Beti Ki Takleef Mehsoos Kar Sakti Hoon"

[If you can be sensitive about my son, then I can feel for Nadia's daughter too"
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Watched it.. I am sorry but Sajal is kameeni and Maaz also is doing kameena pan now 😑

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
And I loved Affaq Tabi scenes ! Hint hint
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Poor Soobohi didn't get a chance to convince Ayna to spill the beans to Mohsin, maybe next time they meet, or she atleast planted the idea that Ayna should tell all to Mohsin,
I only hope that She doesn't reject Raania because she knows Ayna's truth although it doesn't seem like it πŸ€”

OOOH! And now Faraz---Could the title of this episode be, the KNK episode where all give Sajal Tight And Karak Remarks and Taunts--i'd love it 😳

Atleast Sajal seems effectively scared πŸ˜†

Alas...nope she's coming here and leacturign about how Raania is flirting with her son 😳 Sajal is effectively known as Alia 2.0---Ayna needs to give Sajal the Tarbiyaat wala dialogue too

Image result for bollywood reaction gifs
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Ash---tell me about it I'm not even 15 minutes in and already Sajal is in every scene..I might just skim and watch today and Maaz too
*excited for AffBi
_Tabs_ thumbnail

OMG---DID SAJAL LITEALLY JUST QUESTION RAANIA's TARBIYAAT BECAUSE AYNA WAS INVOLVED?

Sorry guys, I'm not going to live review all the scenes anymore, just the ones I like ... I just need to finish this episode and move on Otherwise all my posts are going to be hating on Sajal, and ugh...
this episode might just be the worst..

Thank God Raania said what she said afterwords, otherwise I wouldn't be able to watch the remainder of this episode...

Maaz is seeming like an annoying little kid who got his favorite toy taken away...he may be good at heart but right now he's showing too many of IMRAN-ish tendencies...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I rather Raania be with somebody else but atleast happier or satisfied. πŸ₯±
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago