Ash hinna was part of those farigh people 😆

Sshhh.. 🤣
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

KNK will be on tomorrow 😊

Ash - why you are stressing? 😆 it is because of the unknown in how it's going to end... 🤔 in that case even am feeling the same here ...just hope MoNa will stay alive and no permanent separation...

Yes cuz we have no idea about the ending.. we can predict or or make assumptions but we still don't know at the end of the day.. I clearly have NO idea on how it should end seriously..
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I like how the show is still unpredictable, excited fir tomorrow
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

Agree it still a success anyway considering this show was based on small budget and good writing...ZGH aired on 2013 so am guessing that means within 4 years there probably hadn't been any shows that got as much as hype as this one in PSF...right?

Maybe.. but all of those shows were overhyped in my opinion.. ZGH yes maybe it waa that deserving I don't know much since I haven't seen it but HS toh I am sure was not what they made of it lmao ! But later we had so many shows with much better scripts .. Durr e Shehwar .. Roag.. Etc.. but their concepts were a bit "boring" maybe for usual people.. just like we have Muqabil or Udari or Sammi.. they may be good shows but on PSF nobody talks about them that often or even their threads are quiet. But well, the number of threads don't show the quality of a show.. it depends on the discussion in the threads.. like for KNK we can say it's a great show cuz the discussions were actually on the show in all those ATs.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think we were all in the indian dept originally 😆 I loved DMG and MJHT way back in those days...

OH WOW 23 THREADS! Either they were really Farigh or Many people to have accomplished so many threads...
Simz786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Hinna is a PF veteran? 😆

🤣

Word Count: 0

Simz786 thumbnail
I barely watched pakistani dramas till 3-4 years back when hum launched in the uk
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Hinna is a PF veteran? 😆

Lmaaao ! Hinna n many others were there since long.. but only this year they all have disappeared.. maybe they don't find that kind of attraction for any show.. so yeah only Hinna is left from that era 🤣
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Yes cuz we have no idea about the ending.. we can predict or or make assumptions but we still don't know at the end of the day.. I clearly have NO idea on how it should end seriously..

Quite busy at the moment so can't discuss this in depth but want to say this I genuinely think that MoNa should end up being together...for me this is an invetitable outcome because looking at MoNa's history and the extent of Moshin's love and protectiveness toward Ayna and now recently a clear confirmation of the depth of Ayna's love for her husband...so yes he will be shocked about Ayna's secret and may even become very angry but still think he will eventually come around and forgive her...it is just invetitable ...the development in MoNa's characterisation is the evidence itself. But it is Naveen's insta comments and Like that made me quite suspicious that isn't the ending the makers are going for...it's kind of hinted that the makers will go for the ending that will not necessarily be what we want...so I am preparing myself for this uneasy outcome...even Naveen seem to be nervous about her fans reaction when that time comes...okay will have to go now so see you all tomorrow