SIMZ post ur reviews here

And the 2 fab 4 pics as well

The fab four pics are on page 1?
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
On abbys request 😆

Rania's mismatching shoes 😆
Mohsin-faraaz reunion was the bestt (missed our gold old faraaz bhai 😳 )
Afaaq's idea of moving into nanos house - sounds like a greedy so & so but good response from tabi 👍🏼
Ayna - Mera dil kyun baimaan ho raha (this dialogue is deep)
Why has maaz gone head over heels in love with rania so quick??? Their scenes are so cheesy 😛
Ab kisi na kisi to khane parenge zaya to nai karne - rania 😆
Oyee mariyam 😡 uff sajjal no girl why are you doing this 👎🏼

Overall nice epi
Edited by Simz786 - 7 years ago
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Main apne betay ko nashta dene jaa rahi hoo - you go girl ayna 👏
Emotional blackmail nahi chalegi sorry 😆
Oho meri beti ko rishton ki kami nahi - nice one mohsin 👏 wish you would say that to your manhoos behn
Hayee MoNa lawn scene - kyun kuch na kaho 😳

Wait wait wait sajjal your just THREATENED our Ayna??? No more sympathy for you my dear 😡

Mohsins guests surprisee 🥳 did not expect this, yar knk is so unpredictable 😲

Mohsin just has to accept faraz bhai's proposal, like maaz- rania have to be a thing. No matter how cheesy they are i cant imagine them seperated 😔

Today's epi - wah kya epi tha, this week was very very good compared to last week.
Shoutout to cast & crew of knk 👏
Edited by Simz786 - 7 years ago
Hivi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I wish Aaina confide in Mohsin herself instead of him knowing about her past from Sajal or Subuhi. Waiting for Mohsin's reaction when this blast LL happen. I hope the makers are going to handle that predicament as beautifully as they ve managed to to do so far.
Plz Mohsin save your love for that time when Aaina LL need it the most. Till then Kuch Na Kaho!!!
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Abby, I haven't even reviewed the epi.. how will I copy paste here 😆. It was just a written update.. I will give a detailed review tonight
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hivi

I wish Aaina confide in Mohsin herself instead of him knowing about her past from Sajal or Subuhi. Waiting for Mohsin's reaction when this blast LL happen. I hope the makers are going to handle that predicament as beautifully as they ve managed to to do so far.

Plz Mohsin save your love for that time when Aaina LL need it the most. Till then Kuch Na Kaho!!!

Ohh I would love it if Aaina revealed iit herself to Mohsin the moment before anyone else.. and they don't us at the very moment.. and when the next day someone( idk who ) will reveal it to Mohsin in trying to blackmail Aaina.. n beeem Mohsin will reply I ALREADY KNOW IT YOU GUYS ! and then they show us the flashback of that scene.. but Mohsin is angry in the flashback like we havr imagined .. and there when everyone is telling truth n probably will start saying bad things about Aaina.. there Mohsin as you said will show his true love for her and save her with it.. by accepting her even after that.. AHH their relationship will ne so SO complete after that !
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
And OMGG ! YOU GUYS ! I love everything about this new AT.. The Title rocks UMZ tussi great o !
Simz thanks a lot for posting BTS pics

And TABS !! GOSH YOU GO GIRL ! How did you find those avis ?? What a mehnat ! I love youuu for this cuz I actually watched these avis like 10 times and relived those moments ! And I was in MoNa land for literally a while !

Thanksfor putting the link too.. A perfect thread it is.. I would like to have same stuff on future threads too !
Hivi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Ohh I would love it if Aaina revealed iit herself to Mohsin the moment before anyone else.. and they don't us at the very moment.. and when the next day someone( idk who ) will reveal it to Mohsin in trying to blackmail Aaina.. n beeem Mohsin will reply I ALREADY KNOW IT YOU GUYS ! and then they show us the flashback of that scene.. but Mohsin is angry in the flashback like we havr imagined .. and there when everyone is telling truth n probably will start saying bad things about Aaina.. there Mohsin as you said will show his true love for her and save her with it.. by accepting her even after that.. AHH their relationship will ne so SO complete after that !

OMG I LL die with sheer joy if n when it happens.