Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Abby, watching too many shows right now πŸ˜† Im going to give it a few more weeks and then quit some to watch the others

Nahin yaar

Main aur nahin wait kar sakta

It's just once a wk yaar

And we don't hv much to watch on Thurs waise

Plz yaar

Give it a shot

Maaza nahin aata agar koi knk gang ka na ho toh

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Ok abby i will start tomorrow
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Simz786

Ok abby i will start tomorrow

Yasssdd

And ur cute reviews r a must in rasm thread

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Um behenas, please share your theories as well πŸ˜†
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Yasssdd

And ur cute reviews r a must in rasm thread

Omg! ABBY thanks a zillion for recommending KNK. I am dead after watching Mohsin and Aina. They have such an electrifying chemistry, that people will get electrocuted if they come near them. I loved the gradual development in their relationship, how both took time to reach where they are today. I know I am quite late into the discussion but can't tell u how many times I have seen that scene in the couch where Mohsin says kuch kaam sirf biwiyon ke karne wale hote hai... and that Aina's restlessness thereafter. I also like Mohsin's monologues...kam se kam hum logon ko to pata chalta hai whtat's going on his mind. Though he comes off as a shakki person but I guess more than shuk he is scared of losing Aina to Imran as he was her first love.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
MeraMann

Really pleased to hear you love KNK as much we do. And yes those pre-leap episodes were brillant old days and are our most favourite episodes πŸ˜† Hope to see you around more in this thread πŸ‘πŸΌ
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Um behenas, please share your theories as well πŸ˜†

Your suggestions were great, thanks for sharing. First and third theories are possible LOL. I do agree that Soobohti or her husband may be Imran's relative or catalysts to bring Imran in the show again. Or her husband may work in Imran's business organisation something like that πŸ˜†

Next time Ash set us off to a task/an investigation - we will have to ask her if she will actually stick around to hear them out and contribute as well πŸ˜† it's seem like she really did ignore our posts this time LOL. Abby isn't any better in ths too LOL as she liked Ash's comment about discussing this πŸ˜† but didn't bother to contribute either - rather she want to talk about Bilal Abbas and another show Rasem e Duniya as if that is more important than our detective work!! 🀣 🀣

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Honestly tho the only reason I considered watching rasme dunya was for Bilal but right now I hv way too many shows to watch... By the time knk ends I might catch up with it...but I don't like psycho / multiple personality type storylines..like piya be dardi and rasme dunya... much prefer love stories or social stories... Which is why I M loving Tera Bina.

Y'all should watch that.

Abs, convince people to watch Tera Bina instead🀣

Also I just realized that bilals name is not even In the title topic... Bechare ka Naam toh title mein add Kar day thay...πŸ˜†
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Charm, I want concrete hypotheses πŸ˜†
Write a CFA type report...🀣
_Tabs_ thumbnail
I do think there is a 90% chance raania will overhear something.. that's how a majority of plot points have occurred so far πŸ˜†