Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

But discuss na.. how could this happen

I can ignore your posts🀣

Here how contradicting Ash's posts are 🀣 first she ask me to discuss and then secondly said she will ignore me and my posts...then why I should bother discussing with you Asho...yaar think you need to make your mind up 🀣 🀣
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Theory:
Soobohi and Imraan somehow now each other..distant relatives or something

than Soobohi Tells Imraan how her son is getting married to Raania and how Ayna is such a nice person and how Her first husband left her and then she had a child and now she's asked Soobohi to keep this secret...
and

Imraan realizes that this means, He has a son --aka Maaz--and then Ayna finds out and she's scared. so she meets Imraan in secret to warn him to not do this and ask for Maaz...

but Mohsin finds out and he's upset because he thinks Ayna never loved him truly, just compromised...and it causes him much pain..

and then Ayna tells Mohsin all he did to her and thats why Ayna can't love Imraan cuz she loves him

so not only does she tell him the truth but vocally confesses her love.

hows that?
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Coming back to your question Ash, it's seem like at the moment that for a few eps Ayna will do everything in her power to ensure that Moshin will never come to know the truth about her past and Maaz. But hopefully later on she will realise that if Sajal really want to spill the beans or not wanting her husband to find out from a third person - she might tell him herself.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Like your theory tabs it's even could work πŸ˜† the strangest thing is when I first saw Soobohti coming onscreen even I thought that maybe she or her husband could a distant relative of Imran which may provide a way for the makers to bring Imran back in the show...so yeah I do think Imran will make his entrance through this Soobohti character
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Theory 2:

Picks up from where previous ep left off...

Soobohi and Ayna are talking and Ayna is trying to convince Soobohi to not say anything and help her...and Soobohi tells Ayna she should tell Mohsin the truth and relationships are based on honestly...and so Ayna tells Mohsin

* obviously its not going to be so simple πŸ˜†

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Theory 3"

Soobohi and Ayna are talking and Ayna is trying to convince Soobohi to not say anything and help her...and Soobohi tells Ayna she should tell Mohsin the truth and relationships are based on honestly...

and Alia happens to overhear all this or even Affu or Tabi...

and Alia /Affu don't want Maaz to marry Raania so they are going to reveal the truth when on Soobobi's recommendation, Ayna tells Mohsin the truth.

OR
Taabi or Raania overhear BUT only the part about Her "marriage" not maaz truth

and in her predictament, Tells the other kids...who because love Ayna so much, try to find Imraan and find out more details and thats how Imraan and Maaz meet. and then Ayna realizes this, she panics and then tells Mohsin all the truth

OR

all this happens and then
Imraan comes over to talk to Ayna and Apologize and says he's upset over his stillborn son which Mohsin overhears or finds out and is devastated

and in anger or to try and resolve things the truth comes out,

like a confrontation scene.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Ash what about you? What do you think? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Best to start thinking as we don't want me and Tabs doing all the hard work 🀣
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bilal got so overrated at that time πŸ˜† now nobody talks about him.

Bilaal is not overrated

He is indeed THAT good

He is killing it with Sami n Sameena peerzada in rasm e duniya
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
@TABS...SHIMZ...
plz start watching RASM E DUNIYA asap

Its too good

I need my knk clan partially to discuss it

Plz yaar

Start watching this weekend
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Abby, watching too many shows right now πŸ˜† Im going to give it a few more weeks and then quit some to watch the others