Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago
I just watch KNK for MoNa. and seeing Mohsin sitting happily , smiling and chatting with others, made me feel how much Aina's love changed him. Their scenes in yesterday's episode made my day.
I can't sympathy with Maaz and Rania. Rania's way in talking becomes irritating now.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Like the way story has picked up in the show . My favourite character of the show is Aina and it is because of her I watch it. Aina is a very unlucky woman , one mistake and she has to pay for the rest of her life .

I think the way she asked her husband about his feelings was because she feels a storm coming her way and she wants to get ready for it . So many have wronged this woman , her lover , her husband and most of all her sister . No one deserves a sister like Sajjal . Sajal is the worst character ever .

If Sajal lets her sister's secret out then I hope that Faraz will throw Sajal out of his life .

I do not have that many hopes from Ashar ( after all he is Mohsin's son ) and also from Maaz but I feel and hope that Aina's daughters will stand up for her and they will understand her and will still treat her with respect and love .
About Mohsin, the less the better . He is always ready to judge Aina , living with this guy is like living on the edge of a sword all the time . In a weird way I feel he does care for Aina because he allowed Ashar to study abroad only because Aina wanted that but he is basically a very selfish person and will give Aina hell after he finds out .
I am not looking forward to seeing Ashar treating his mother bad ( hope he doesn't ) .

The actors are all doing a good job, best is of course Aina ( very graceful lady I must say ) , but the girl who plays Rania acts like she is 6 years old , she tries way too hard to act and sound young .

This drama will be better if it explores more of Aina's relationship with her husband ( the director abruptly cuts their scenes just when they start talking about their relationship , I for one definitely want to understand their relationship better and how it stands after so many years ) and less of the younger characters .

I m surprised u watch the show

But I DON'T agree whatever u said on Mohsin asher and maaz

On the contrary this show displays the better sides of men in a very beautiful n realistic way

Even Imran was not a jerk

We hv seen how he was literally pushed to the wall n how circumstances became that he finally had to cut ties

And it was not a time paas fling either which we see in other dramas

Coming to having no hopes for asher...WHY IS THAT...on the contrary asher and AYNA was shown having some very cute random mom son convos before maaz came n how he always care so much for AYNA which we don't see shown in dramas much

Coming to Maaz...he is shown very understanding and intelligent inspire of being the younger one of the lot...his feelings for his parents ...the respect he has for Mona ...his eq with taabi n raania n how he doesn't take chap from Affaq all this makes maaz a very likeable characharacter ...the actor being so lame as to ruin maaz mass is a different issue...bilaal wud hv killed it as maaz

Then comes MOHSIN...he is AURHORITATIVE but NO way selfish...yes he wants things to happen his way but it's never for his own gain or happiness only

Affaq alia and sajjal are selfish...NOT MOHSIN

AYNA was NEVER wronged by her husband..on the contrary he has been her anchor all this time ...

The way she has become more patient for Mohsin ...mohsin was also shown becoming more considerate about issues and he is always looking for her consent by looking at AYNA after he says something...if ayna doesn't say anything he keeps asking why is she silent

That's a HUGE change on Mohsins part

Selfishness is a different character trait altogether

Mohsin had been the guardian of both the houses since the beginning n cared for them a lot

Yes his way of showing concern is aggressive

But he corrected himself a lot for AYNA ...in pre leap after wedding scene and also post leap
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@ASH...lets keep calling her CHAMU
It's so much cute and fun

Calling her saphy is so boring and bland

She threatened me that if I call her CHAMU she will called me...abbu...

I don't mind waise

Abbu gabbu sab chalega

Mujhe sirf CHAMU kehne ka huq chahiye
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@ASH...lets keep calling her CHAMU

It's so much cute and fun

Calling her saphy is so boring and bland

She threatened me that if I call her CHAMU she will called me...abbu...

I don't mind waise

Abbu gabbu sab chalega

Mujhe sirf CHAMU kehne ka huq chahiye

Don't you dare Abby or I won't be posting anymore reviews and I really mean it. Respect is to be earned. Stop this Chamu nonsense if you love it so much then change your username or ask everyone to call you Chamu!!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
LMAO this is hilarious
I just choked on my coffee reading CHAMGAL reaction

Only I had the copyright to use bigger fonts

But now she snatched it from me

Buhuhahahahaha

Oh God

This is so much fun
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Saphy cool down yaar
We r just fooling around

Hai 're

Samjha kar
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Abby - is that an apology I hear? 😳 ...it's better be as well as the last time I will ever hear about Chamu from anyone 😳
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

As for favouritism...I said it's seems Fobby is Taby's favourite member and Taby liked the post but never said anything to deny or protest or reassure us that we are her favourites too along with Fobby 😔 which she should have done! Taby - you have quite an angry mate here 😡 and now say something that will reassure us!! 😆

Ek toh, You all don't read posts properly 😆I had replied on pg 6/7 itself. 🤣 and Charms, you had replied back so now where did this memory loss come from?

is what I posted...so no. I have no favorites...except myself I guess 🤣🤣🤣

_Tabs_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

Can't believe am using this but even Aftaq and Tabi are more interesting to watch than Rania and Maaz 😆 😆

YES! cuz Raania and Maaz's lovestory is normal like the problems they face.. are caused by others ( namely, sajal)
but Tabi and Affaq aka Pyaare Affu Miyan 😆 aka AffBi are developing characters that way, their lovestory will develop as the characters do, Vs. Raania and Maaz who are already " in love"

_Tabs_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Ek toh, You all don't read posts properly 😆I had replied on pg 6/7 itself. 🤣 and Charms, you had replied back so now where did this memory loss come from?

is what I posted...so no. I have no favorites...except myself I guess 🤣🤣🤣

RE POSTING SO YALL CAN SEE 😆