Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Actually Charm I only read the Chamu part.. not the rest lmaaao !

IMAO then have to say this Ashu - it is your own fault for not reading the rest and getting sensitive about it πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

Can't believe am using this but even Aftaq and Tabi are more interesting to watch than Rania and Maaz πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Ahh Afaq Tabi has potential.. I want Affaq to actually be what he should be.. The way they showed that scene on how Tabi asked him to built a house of his own.. etc.. Affaq seemed to think .. a bit.. maybe not in a positive way rather thinking wth is she saying πŸ˜†.. but yeah I want more scenes of this kind between them IF they want to change him
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
If the makers are planning redeem Aftaq then it will be interesting to watch but I really don't think men like Aftaq do change anyway so will have to see πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
No cuz Chamu left me in splits 🀣
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

No cuz Chamu left me in splits🀣

Then I will quote abby here!! That is 'a lame defence' 🀣
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Why can't Affaq change ? :(
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Have explained that somewhere in thread 4 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Maaz makes me laugh cuz he keeps repeating in front of her Mom that I want to marry Rania.. I love her.. like.. he has nothing else to say.. to convince her.. Yo okay we all know Sajjal that she will never say yes.. but even a normal mom would say no when the son keeps repeating the same thing like a puppet cuz it gets annoying at a point .. Idk but there must be something different to present your love to your Mom.. Again the least I care about themπŸ˜†they are going to show them this way

And its unbelievable thet he just suddenly loves her so much πŸ˜†
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

So agree

U go gal

But navin needs to put on weight

Her face size shrunk coz of the skinniness
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Ash this is my previous post about my analysis on Aftaq's character

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

Never liked Aftaq as a character anyway but prefer to watch his scenes than Maaz and Rania's romancing moments

For me - Aftaq is a very sly, manipulative and negative character. He doesn't really care about anyone else other than himself. And yes people like him do exist in life and can even go unnoticeable. It is very possible where one won't recognise if people like Aftaq exist in their lives. Aftaq does not really care about his mother or Tabi. He only look out for himself and ensuring that his demands and materialistic needs are met. He doesn't care how it's done/achieved - just wanted it done. He expect Alia and Tabi to help him succeeding in his deception and to put up with this. He doesn't really have a conscience. There's nothing to be confuse about him...he will do whatever it's takes to get what he wants even if that mean pretending to be decent man at certain times e.g. his interactions with Tabi's and Alia. But that doesn't mean he is a grey character - this is him being a very wicked and dangerous type of character so don't be fool by his occasionally good acts/deeds