Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Agree with everyone, there should have been more MoNa scenes to develop and explore their beautiful, unique and strange relationship ...instead of forcing us to watch exaggerated Maaz and Rania scenes 🀒
Hivi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@Ash,@Tanyaz
I ve same grievance with the makers since they took 18 years leap. The dynamics of MoNa relationship ve not been fully explored. Instead of main protagonists, they are trying to highlight Maaz-Raania who are peripheral characters ( no matter how interesting they are).

They must be aware that the highest USP of KNK is Mona's relationship which should be explored to the utmost level.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

Not listening Ash!!!! 😑 😑 😑

When Abby calls you Chamu Saphy and God knows what you always listen to her and when it's me.. I am scolded .. wow 😭
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

When Abby calls you Chamu Saphy and God knows what you always listen to her and when it's me.. I am scolded .. wow😭

Ash stop being a drama queen here - it's really doesn't suit you πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but have to say if you knew the name Chamu existed then this meant you went in Beinteha thread so must have also saw me shouting Abby too!! That why Abby is calling me Saphy from now on NOT ChamGal or Chamu. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Ashy, I always listen you anyway but you were testing my patience with this Chamu nonsense πŸ˜† πŸ˜† bet you haven't read my reply to your review πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Ash

I agreed 100% with you about Maaz and Rania...they shouldn't meeting each other in the middle of the night like that...very improper...think I have mentioned that in the last thread...dontbwhy but I laughed out so loud when I heard Maaz telling Sajal that he want to marry Rania...they act like immature and obsessed teenagers...their love doesn't seem real to me...it's more like an infatuation than love. These silly teenagers!!

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Maaz makes me laugh cuz he keeps repeating in front of her Mom that I want to marry Rania.. I love her.. like.. he has nothing else to say.. to convince her.. Yo okay we all know Sajjal that she will never say yes.. but even a normal mom would say no when the son keeps repeating the same thing like a puppet cuz it gets annoying at a point .. Idk but there must be something different to present your love to your Mom.. Again the least I care about them πŸ˜† they are going to show them this way
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Ashy, I always listen you anyway but you were testing my patience with this Chamu nonsense πŸ˜† πŸ˜† bet you haven't read my reply to your review πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

We both posted at the same time and guess what ? I proved you wrong 😎 🀣
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Can't believe am using this but even Aftaq and Tabi are more interesting to watch than Rania and Maaz πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

We both posted at the same time and guess what ? I proved you wrong😎🀣

You mean you got lucky this time 🀣
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Ash stop being a drama queen here - it's really doesn't suit you πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but have to say if you knew the name Chamu existed then this meant you went in Beinteha thread so must have also saw me shouting Abby too!! That why Abby is calling me Saphy from now on NOT ChamGal or Chamu. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Actually Charm I only read the Chamu part.. not the rest lmaaao !