Kuch Na Kaho DT#5 - Naveen/Emmad (Episodes 41 beyond we still strong) - Page 110

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
@saphy...sami in beinteha is so much better than any look alike ...and I didn't find anything "cringeworthy" in the Ali bisma convo...it just showed what happens if the guy is not good in doing chikni chupri baatein to his fiancee...on the contrary Ali is somewhat like Mohsin in romance dept except the anger part
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
The timings of Tumhare Hain have changed. Now watch it every Friday at 10:00 pm on ARY Digital
For low trps

This is kinda embarrassing ...i really wanted it work for agha

Wish andaaz e sitaam was aired on ARY instead

Damn it

This happened with Aitraaz as well ...despite being a big budget show it was so damn pathetic ...it was shifted to 10 pm slot

Hope now some good show replaces tumhare hain
Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@saphy...sami in beinteha is so much better than any look alike ...and I didn't find anything "cringeworthy" in the Ali bisma convo...it just showed what happens if the guy is not good in doing chikni chupri baatein to his fiancee...on the contrary Ali is somewhat like Mohsin in romance dept except the anger part

Abbs LOL...look I said Beinteha first ep is good and even wrote something positive about it too in its thread πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and in here am just joking around with my comment about ML..still don't like Ali - think he will be better off with Zahra instead of Bisma πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

What ? They eloped ? What about my praises for Rania😳Maaz k bachhee😑

Ashu at least try to remember your own advice here about Maaz and Rania - something about wanting to speak softly when it's come to Maaz and Rania πŸ˜‰ 🀣

Maaz was stupid when he went after Rania on his own without letting her parents know about it...it's should have been MoNa to go and attend Rania...that way we would have got a MoNa car scene after a long time now but no that Maazi guy is a spoil brat who think he can handle everything on his own...when in reality he couldn't and is just a kid so need to be within his limits!! 😑
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is what mean, by Problems you face half way around the globe...I woke up to find MaAnia run away? KYA ??
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Actually, I don't think They'll run away...but I haven't watched the promo yet... not after the whole Ayna's Tarbiyat speech that Raania gave last episode...I think it'll seem like they ran away but it actuallity they didn't ...tbh, i am so done with this track...I am so excited to see AfBi scenes tonight πŸ˜†

now if only Affu doesn't have a mood swing and becomes " evil Affu" if you know what I mean...
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Simz---I added Gifs on the first pg of new thread...go add pictures too please...The same ones or others but Def. the fab four under the tree you've posted here on the first page of the thread as well... I love that one

NOw...question is should I post Abbs Wall of fame comment or not..🀣
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Im not suprised they moved Tumharey Hai...it was hyped up and fell flat...
At least now I'll have something to watch on friday's if I'm bored. otherwise I don't think I'll watch it...
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Simz---I added Gifs on the first pg of new thread...go add pictures too please...The same ones or others but Def. the fab four under the tree you've posted here on the first page of the thread as well... I love that one

NOw...question is should I post Abbs Wall of fame comment or not..🀣

Just post them all if you can tabs πŸ˜› and of course please include Abby's classic comment on the first page πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Im not suprised they moved Tumharey Hai...it was hyped up and fell flat...

At least now I'll have something to watch on friday's if I'm bored. otherwise I don't think I'll watch it...

Don't even know why Abby brought up Tumharey Hai in here which is also irrelevant in KNK and EmNa thread ...starting to think Abby want attention from us πŸ˜† πŸ˜†