Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

yep otherwise, this will be you :L

πŸ˜†

That will definitely be me pulling ash if she call someone Chamu 😑 or should I call you Assu? 🀣 🀣
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago
jasmine_anih thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Tabs : If they pursue a rishta with the Islamabad neighbors son, Aina has to tell Moshin herself. There is no way around it. It will just be completely wrong for everyone. They just have too make it thru the dinner. Plus Moshin has already picked up on few things, Sajal is going to come in and ruin it. Sajal treats Rania they way she treats Aina, it is abusive. It's not worth a rishta with Maaz.

I am glad the plot picked up its pace.

I felt awful when Aina confronted Moshin about his feelings. We are privy to his inner monologue, she is not. His actions are a mixed bag. Taabi's engagement was a good example. Not just how he manipulated Taabi to get a yes for Affaq. He was also willing to continue with the ring ceremony with out Aina present. Could you imagine any father beginning a ring ceremony without the mother present? The kids called Aina. It also goes back to Moshin's inner monologue "majboori or Mohabbat." They both don't know 100%. I guess a marriage of convenience carries its own toll.

The Maaz conversation with Aina -did take on a mother/son tone. I can't explain it, but Maaz was really angry with Aina. Maaz looked vested in that relationship with Aina. Aina was talking to Imran's son, not as Rania's mother. It was a moment, I felt Maaz has no real parent. By the way, I cringe when Faraz says beta or Maaz says Dad. These parents are too young.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I just feel the need to point out the first thing Abby thought of regarding ten days was beintehaa and fobby's homecoming would coincide🀣

I am so proudπŸ‘

I noticed this too tabs haha. I actually laughed when I thought of this. Never change, abby. Never change.
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

yep otherwise, this will be you :L

πŸ˜†

Or me πŸ˜† wish me luck gang i have a test tomorrow
Edited by Simz786 - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Taby...am still waiting for your reassurance about favouritism (remember my post somewhere between page 9 or 10!!)

Although it's not important but am quite pleased with myself for making Ash write two reviews 🀣

Just a random and sudden thought - I wonder if MoNa kids do/did meet their grandparents from Nadia's side since they don't know anything about their real mother?!! πŸ€” πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Charm ki bachi ! You only made me write one review okay ! Tuesday one I wrote on my own since I was the first one to come here after Abby 😎 and you guys were nowhere to be seen πŸ˜†.

And what favouritism ? Tell me too.. don't hide πŸ˜”
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Like the way story has picked up in the show . My favourite character of the show is Aina and it is because of her I watch it. Aina is a very unlucky woman , one mistake and she has to pay for the rest of her life .
I think the way she asked her husband about his feelings was because she feels a storm coming her way and she wants to get ready for it . So many have wronged this woman , her lover , her husband and most of all her sister . No one deserves a sister like Sajjal . Sajal is the worst character ever .

If Sajal lets her sister's secret out then I hope that Faraz will throw Sajal out of his life .

I do not have that many hopes from Ashar ( after all he is Mohsin's son ) and also from Maaz but I feel and hope that Aina's daughters will stand up for her and they will understand her and will still treat her with respect and love .
About Mohsin, the less the better . He is always ready to judge Aina , living with this guy is like living on the edge of a sword all the time . In a weird way I feel he does care for Aina because he allowed Ashar to study abroad only because Aina wanted that but he is basically a very selfish person and will give Aina hell after he finds out .
I am not looking forward to seeing Ashar treating his mother bad ( hope he doesn't ) .

The actors are all doing a good job, best is of course Aina ( very graceful lady I must say ) , but the girl who plays Rania acts like she is 6 years old , she tries way too hard to act and sound young .

This drama will be better if it explores more of Aina's relationship with her husband ( the director abruptly cuts their scenes just when they start talking about their relationship , I for one definitely want to understand their relationship better and how it stands after so many years ) and less of the younger characters .

Edited by Tanyaz - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
@ Tanyaz I so agree with you.. and your last para is perfecto.. Let's send it to the writers lol... Like tell me about it.. Everytime, every time they start talking about THEM, they cut the scene.. for what ? To show those random Maaz Rania scenes which no one is interested in . I mean show them but don't give us their overdose.. even Affaq Tabi didn't get this much limelight.. Since the day Maaz has come into picture, Rania's all focus is on Maaz only.. She talks about him only.. like yo.. have some brains.. before his entry she looked sensible.. she also spoke sensible.. more than Tabi.. but now it seems that everything has been donated.

I so loved that scene when Rania made cake for everyone n Mohsin was upset seeing Aaina upset due to him about Ashar thing.. and they had tea together.m like the real family.. without Alia Affaq or Maaz.. AHH that gave such a peaceful feeling !
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasmine_anih

@ Tabs : If they pursue a rishta with the Islamabad neighbors son, Aina has to tell Moshin herself. There is no way around it. It will just be completely wrong for everyone. They just have too make it thru the dinner. Plus Moshin has already picked up on few things, Sajal is going to come in and ruin it. Sajal treats Rania they way she treats Aina, it is abusive. It's not worth a rishta with Maaz.

I am glad the plot picked up its pace.

I felt awful when Aina confronted Moshin about his feelings. We are privy to his inner monologue, she is not. His actions are a mixed bag. Taabi's engagement was a good example. Not just how he manipulated Taabi to get a yes for Affaq. He was also willing to continue with the ring ceremony with out Aina present. Could you imagine any father beginning a ring ceremony without the mother present? The kids called Aina. It also goes back to Moshin's inner monologue "majboori or Mohabbat." They both don't know 100%. I guess a marriage of convenience carries its own toll.

The Maaz conversation with Aina -did take on a mother/son tone. I can't explain it, but Maaz was really angry with Aina. Maaz looked vested in that relationship with Aina. Aina was talking to Imran's son, not as Rania's mother. It was a moment, I felt Maaz has no real parent. By the way, I cringe when Faraz says beta or Maaz says Dad. These parents are too young.

@bold so true ! Gosh, thanks for putting it this way.. This is the reason we all were like.. YO Mohsin say it.. and prove it too.. !

I feel he hesitated calling her for the engagement cuz she was devastated.. he thought she may not be able to come out n attend the whole ceremony inna normal way.. but our Aaina.. our baby.m was so composed.. and brave.. that when Ashar brought her there.. even Mohsin was surprised seeing her.. she was behaving normally.. as if nothing happened.. so it was Aaina who showed courage actually.. Mohsin was just thinking otherwise.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Charm ki bachi ! You only made me write one review okay ! Tuesday one I wrote on my own since I was the first one to come here after Abby😎and you guys were nowhere to be seenπŸ˜†.

And what favouritism ? Tell me too.. don't hideπŸ˜”

As for favouritism...I said it's seems Fobby is Taby's favourite member and Taby liked the post but never said anything to deny or protest or reassure us that we are her favourites too along with Fobby πŸ˜” which she should have done! Taby - you have quite an angry mate here 😑 and now say something that will reassure us!! πŸ˜†
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago