Kuch Na Kaho DT#5 - Naveen/Emmad (Episodes 41 beyond we still strong) - Page 108

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
I like how the drama is shot and aired more recently rather than finishing off the whole drama and then airing it
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
It gives them a chance to focus on feedback
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

See the way Mohsin "sharamo's" or gets shy when Navin walks in to get her clothes...he doesn't any more.

Conclusion: ☺️☒️🀣

Tera proof ka bohot bura haal hain yaar
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣

Abbs, Umeed par Duniya Kayam Hai. Let a girl dream πŸ˜†
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Simz - Nah I don't like the whole shooting the drama concurrently with airing it. The kind of feedback they get from online I am sorry but writers start pandering to fans. Also, online fans are completely different from regular viewers. It is a very biased segment and is not at all a good sample for the rest of the population. Only a select few end up giving feedback while most don't bother and that ruins shows. Seen it with American and Indian shows. I for one never give feedback because I would rather see exactly what the writers intended.

Fans are not writers thus fulfilling their demands brings down the quality of a show and the result becomes something like an Indian soap opera.

I prefer that dramas are shot before hand and then aired later because the story is kept crisp and clean and is told exactly how the story writer and screen play writer intended it. Unnecessary additions due to feedback ruin good shows. It has happened with previous shows and I still stand by my opinion the KNK would have been a better show had they shot it before airing it.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
exactly, then they don't have the oppurtunity to extend or mess with it...
its a done deal
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Seriously!!! 17 pages in one day
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Here's the link to thread number 6

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4826711
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Simz - Nah I don't like the whole shooting the drama concurrently with airing it. The kind of feedback they get from online I am sorry but writers start pandering to fans. Also, online fans are completely different from regular viewers. It is a very biased segment and is not at all a good sample for the rest of the population. Only a select few end up giving feedback while most don't bother and that ruins shows. Seen it with American and Indian shows. I for one never give feedback because I would rather see exactly what the writers intended.

Fans are not writers thus fulfilling their demands brings down the quality of a show and the result becomes something like an Indian soap opera.

I prefer that dramas are shot before hand and then aired later because the story is kept crisp and clean and is told exactly how the story writer and screen play writer intended it. Unnecessary additions due to feedback ruin good shows. It has happened with previous shows and I still stand by my opinion the KNK would have been a better show had they shot it before airing it.

I agree with what u said but it's NOT applicable in case of KNK

Coz the audience didn't say extend the show

And the show was scheduled for a 40 epi anyways ...it was a lengthy show to begin with

The channel saw how popular the show was getting n decided to extend it by further 10 epis

And this has happened in other super hit shows as well before e.g...pyaare afzal and shikwa ...5 epis extra was added to both ...PA was awesome till the end but the addition dragged shikwa

Sk it has not happened for the first time that show has been extended for popularity

Since knk ink is bi weekly ...they extended it by 10 epis...

It's not as if the audience is making them

If there is any influence on the writing for the audience it's for the good side ...coz people hv shown so much craziness for Mona that the writers made it a point to keep some Mona scenes here n there coz they know it's for them the show got extended

Now that's not a bad thing

Thru fees if we can convey to the makers what we want to see ...whats the harm...we r not ruining the show

And if Indian or western makers change the script a bit for audience demand ...thats also pretty cool coz now a days online viewership is HUGE...even general viwers now watch online ...so can't ignore the online feedbk anymore the way it was 10 yrs bk

And in case of KNK...the writer didn't change anything for audience demand...she gave equal footage to all the kids characters n wrote full fledged tracks for them ...if she was so swayed by feel them she wud hv focused more on Mona instead BUT she did NOT

That itself shows the overall funda of feedbk ruining script doesn't work in case of KNK

And I m glad they shot the new epis later

That way they have a bit more focus to Mona...which if they shot earlier wud hv been even less

So in case of KNK the audience feedbk worked for the betterment of the show ...not ruin it
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yes of course you can join in...welcome to KNK thread... πŸ˜› πŸ€—