Kuch Na Kaho DT#5 - Naveen/Emmad (Episodes 41 beyond we still strong) - Page 104

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

The promo on Mara hua pairing agian!! 🀒 why can't they do a promo on MoNa for a change as it's been a long time now from the last real MoNa promo!! 😑

I already told you not to talk bad about MaNia cuz we have their fans in the thread who may get offended 😑.. talk subtlely.. like MoNa πŸ˜†
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Btw.. we are just kidding around about it but as serious stuff, I was wondering.. that it's impossible for someone not to consumate after marriage .. like yo it can't be possible. And if they did it how did they stop having a child considering the pre leap era was 18 years ago πŸ˜† Okay don't jump on me for saying all that okay :D

Lol I never understand why you feel the need to clear things up with me when I have absolutely no issues with anything anyone says. I know you guys are kidding.

My problem with Pakistani shows is different. It's that how can two people consummate their wedding when they don't love each other at all like for example SEDBN? Then they have a kid. Okay maybe the twisted logic of having a kid will save your marriage but if that doesn't work why do they continue having more kids with someone they don't love? Ugh! On top of that every time someone does consummate their wedding, the woman always always gets pregnant. Like what? First of all, does no one use protection? Secondly, pregnancy isn't always as easy as just doing it once and voila baby made.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Arey .. no Umz.. I posted that cuz of earlier convo but my internet died.. so it got posted later.. and you posted at the same time.. It had nothing to do with you.. πŸ˜†

And for consummation, I never got the logic either but it actually happens .. I have seen so many people who still dislike each other but have like 5 kids.. lol
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I already told you not to talk bad about MaNia cuz we have their fans in the thread who may get offended😑.. talk subtlely.. like MoNaπŸ˜†

There are Maaz and Rania fans around this thread 😲 seriously? Then who are they? πŸ€”
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
And lmaao I so agree on that bit about the amount of effort people need to do to get a baby in real life.. they get preggy after one single like bravo it is
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
They try to show the real life situations, some people abide by their marriage just so their family's izzat stays put etc. so annoying
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simz786

Ash dont make me go into the detailπŸ˜†

I want you to.. in a subtle way πŸ˜†
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

There are Maaz and Rania fans around this thread 😲 seriously? Then who are they? πŸ€”

My thoughts exactly Sapphire but they actually have fans. Like how and why? Their love story is so pointless. It's unnecessary and I feel nothing for them. They are just kids for Gods sake.
Simz786 thumbnail

I want you to.. in a subtle way πŸ˜†

Umz has done my jobπŸ˜†
Simz786 thumbnail
Why does the kids stories always have to be focused on love post leap?