nimisha123 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
OKAY so i have started thi story before with a complete different account almost 3 years ago and after that i got super busy with you know teen life😛😛
So now i am back but i completely forgot my username and all so i decided on making a new account and start this story all over again😳😳
Okay enough of my life dramas i will start but before that sorry in advance for all the spelling mistake or should i say grammar mistakes whatever
so next will be the prologue

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nimisha123 thumbnail
PROLOGUE
After she leaves he started hating her he moved on with another girl but does he really moved on or his heart still beat for that one person. And she dou you all think that she is able to move on? she goes to delhi and make new friends this includes
Karan, Arjun, Ritvik,Mohit and girls Aarohi,Aasha and sanaya all are the dancers of their college St Xavier kriya has told everybody about rey and the whole story. Karan loves kriya but she sees him as his best friend and he also never told him about his feeling because he know that she still not able to forget rey
their dean inform them that they have to go to st. louis for dance fest[kriya gang is called the sparkles] now what will happen...
so there you go guys pls tell me in the comment section below how much do you like it and should i continue or not😛
and if i should then stay tuned for characters pics in the next post so byee for now hope we meet again here😃😳😳
nimisha123 thumbnail
i cannot figure out some problems while posting pics so imagine karan as karan wahi arjun as karan kundra ritvik as rithvik dhanjani mohit as mohit sehgal aarohi as kritika kamra sanaya as sanaya irani aasha as aasha negi
nimisha123 thumbnail
CHAPTER 1
When dean tell kriya that they have to go to mumbai the sparkles thought that kriya will argue with him or at least deny it but she simply said yes after they leave the cabin the sparkles fire her with question she simply say " Guys i am not gonna let them affect me" The sparkles are very happy with the answer of kriya because they all want kriya to move on The next morning they had to leave for mumbai
[now i will talk about St. louis all are official couples including swayam and sharon taani and rey]
VP has called the gang in the cabin for alloting the work and to tell the name of colleges which are coming whole gang is their including taani [ rey is GS and taani is AGS]
VP alloted them their work all are happy especially taani because this is her first dance fest.
Taani: Rey today i am very happy firstly you are with me and dance fest is coming
Rey: i am also very happy because of dance fest this is my second one [in my mind he was thinking without her and with mixed emotion sad as well as happy because he thinks she is not his but why is he thinking about her]
Rey: taani lets go we have to do a lot of work
taani: ok
On the other side sparklers are preparing to leave kriya is lost somewhere
Karan: kriya! kriya!
kriya: ha bolo karan
karan:- are u fine
kriya- ya kyu tumhe aisa kyu laga
karan- nahi bas tum kuch soch rhi thi
kriya-karan mujhe pata hai u are worried for me aur tumhe laga ki mai waha jane ke baare mau stress le rhi hopr trust me i am fine
karan- ya [in a low tune]
kriya gave her a hug and say " don't worry i am fine par agar tum aisa socho ge toh mai pareshan ho jaungi
karan- arey tum pareshan mat hona mai khush ho dekho smile kr raha ho😃
kriya- ok and keep that forever
sparkles- Awww so sweet
kriya- chalo chalo kaam karo subah jaldi nikalna hai
and they all started packing
nimisha123 thumbnail
CHAPTER 2
Next morning they reach st. louis they are standing outside inside the fest preparation is going everybody is busy
sparkles enter the college kriya by entering the college get very emotional
she remember the past moments of the college her entry in the college the way dazzlers used to bully her, how rey help her, weaklings first dance, rose day, every moment of her with rey swayum' then the last dance with rey and the gang and then finally that night tears started coming out karan notice it while the other gang were busy seeing the college
karan hug her and say "kriya you have to be strong"
kriya wipe the tears and say"i know karan ye aakhri baar hai jab mai royi ho
and then they went to change for their performance
rey and gang was in a room
rey- today we have to give spectacular performance because of last time expectation are really high
gang- ofcourse we will
all the colleges perform one by one
finally the chance of st. xavier college came[ d3 is in the audience]
first all the boys come and perform on the song desi boyz then all the girls come and boys leave firstly their back is facing the audience then they started turning one by one now kriya turns and started dancing.
gang was shock seeing her swayum was very hppy seeing her bestie in front of his eyes after so many years he wants to hug her and ask why she leave without telling himon the other hand rey was feeling happy angry sad question are running around his mind swayum look at him and keep his hand on his shoulder rey realize he is thinking about a girl who ditched him
sparklers performance end and they went to a room karan saw kriya to see her state he is shockd to see that she is happy and talking to the girls about the performance kriya notice this and go to karan
kriya-karan i am fine tum chinta mat karu
and kriya hug hi
karan- pakka na
kriya- ha baba
aarohi- agar tum dono ka ho gaya toh kya hum chale
when they are going towards the hall to see others performance the rest of the gang was ahead kriya was behind them she heard a voice behind
boy: kyu aayi ho wapas
kriya immediately knows who he is tears started to come out of her eyes but she controlled herself and turns
kriya- tumse matlab
boy- matlab hai jab tum hume chod ke bina humari parwah kiye yeh socha ki tumhare bina hum sab kaise rehege toh ab kyu wapas aayi ho jab hum sab apni life mai tumhe bhul kr move on kr chuke hai toh kyu aayi ho
kriya- listen swayum [ i know you all think that he will be rey nope😛] mujhe koi interest nhi hai tumhari faltu baate sunne ka so please mai yaha sirf dance fest mai apne college ko represent karne aayi ho so i don't care ki tum log yaha ho ya nhi tumhari life mai kya chal raha hai ya phir tum sab mere baare mai kya sochte ho mai yaha sirf apne college aur apne dance ke liye aayi ho so please don't talk to me and she leaves leaving behind a shocked rey
she joins the sparkles karan ask her where she was and she said that she was in washroom
soon the fest come to end and it was time for the best performance award and it goes to st xaviers
sparkles were very happy about their victory they go to the stage and held their trophy then the VP arrives to say some words "all the head of st louis are very impressed by st xavier performance and we have talked to the head of their college and decided that this team will stay here and do workshops with our team" all started clapping but both the the teams are very shocked the vp continues "after the workshops both team will perform together for a big international dance competition so are you all excited" then the VP congratulate the sparkles and left
sparkles were provided a house for the time they were in mumbai and they left the college to go there.

nimisha123 thumbnail
CHAPTER-3
The d3 gang goes to meet VP to say that they will not do workshops with the sparkles
rey- may we come in sir
VP-ya come in so tell me what's your thoughts on this workshops
rey-sir we can't do this workshop
VP- you have to they are the best team and if you will participate with them you will surely win the competition
sharon- sir we don't need their help to win the competition
VP- look i know you guys have past problems with one of the member kriya right but i expect you guys will not mix your personal issues here
swayum- but sir
VP- its the final decision now leave!!!!
they all leave
nil- i don't get it why sir is doing this
simmi- seriously man!
sharon- we don't need help to win the competition espacially of that kripa
rey-guys chill we have to do it we don't have to talk to them we will just dance because of sir and ignore them
gang- yes
swayum was still thinking about the reason why she leave him and when she is back he can't hug her she ditched him and the whole gang i will not talk to him a tear escaped from his eyes but he quickly wipe it but sharon see this
sharon starts to think kya swayum ab bhi kriya ko apni bff manta hai aur use like karta hai??
on the other side the sparkles are sitting in the hall
aarohi- now what can we do we have to do this workshopwith them
arjun-mujhe samajh nhi aa raha hai humare college ne yeh decision kyu liya
mohit-seriously kriya tum kya soch rahi ho
kriya-mujhe pata hai tum mujhe leke pareshaan hopar maine tum sab ko bolo hai na ki i will not let them affect me so we just dance with them and then igore them it will not be so difficult ok guys???
sparkles-yes[in low tune]
kriya- come on guys
karan- we are proud of you kriya
kriya- group hug time😆😆

nimisha123 thumbnail
CHAPTER-4
Next day sparkles reach the college[ now kriya is a fashionista she is wearing a hot dress i personally think over the knee body con dress would be perfect⭐️]
when she enters all the boyss are staring at kriya becaue she is looking hot😉😉 and kriya is just smiling with attitude and karan is jealous😆 they go to vp cabin
arjun-may we come in sir
vp- ya come in so you guys today onwards will continue your studies here and do the workshops😆😆so will you be able to manage this changes
kriya- yes sir we will
vp- that's great so now go and attend the classes and then go to rehersal hall for workshop
sanaya- ok sir
and they all leave

ok i know this is short one but till now i was very good at updating stuff so one time it is okay😛😛i hope you all are likingit and the 51 people will keep on reading and i hope more people join us👏