JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
never heard this one too..
ur from any gharana?
Edited by JustMySelf - 7 years ago
1112805 thumbnail
ANd probably you'll say Fardeen and Priyanshu type failures are better than new stars who are actually successful

Dude stop living in last decade

And only reason you probably like them is coz of Sony Nigam sung for them
Edited by Shiddat - 7 years ago
iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shiddat

ANd probably you'll say Fardeen and Priyanshu type failures are better than new stars who are actually successful

wheather they did hit films or flop films they will still be better than this worse era of bollywood 😉😆 and fardeen was average actor but priyanshu was any day better than today mummy daddy star actors watch him in Tum Bin he did so mature work ...and yeah i dont feel connected with this current bollywood so i am better to live with last decade 😉😆
263437 thumbnail

Don't know about Fardeen, but I've seen quite a few Priyanshu fans on this forum.

Anyway, nothing wrong with getting nostalgic about the past decade or appreciating old songs.
iambest thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustMySelf

gave never heard this one too..
ur from any gharana?

😆😉

Word Count: 0

1112805 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DriftInfinitely

Don't know about Fardeen, but I've seen quite a few Priyanshu fans on this forum.

Anyway, nothing wrong with getting nostalgic about the past decade or appreciating old songs.

I'm a big Tum Bin fan myself and liked his work in Pinjar too. Not big fan of Fardeen but as for appreciating those era is something I wouldn't mind but the fact this TM aka Sonu Nigam fan is making every thread about Sonu Nigam and only Sonu Nigam and 2000 era 😆 he commented on Varun/Ranveer thread about them being untalented 😆 he doesn't realise this stars Connect with the audiences of today and they are successful stars unlike those flops ones he calls big stars
iambest thumbnail

I'm a big Tum Bin fan myself and liked his work in Pinjar too. Not big fan of Fardeen but as for appreciating those era is something I wouldn't mind but the fact this TM aka Sonu Nigam fan is making every thread about Sonu Nigam and only Sonu Nigam and 2000 era 😆 he commented on Varun/Ranveer thread about them being untalented 😆 he doesn't realise this stars Connect with the audiences of today and they are successful stars unlike those flops ones he calls big stars

i am bollywood fan because of Sonu Nigam he introduced me to bollywood back n days ...so its quite obvious i will make his posts buttt i never called priyanshu as a big star ... today actors might be popular with the youth but you can not make them superior to priyanshu just because public like them alot or their films have crossed xyz crores , if not hits or box office ..priyanshu had the class which make him different 😉 😃 and i feel vivek oberai from the last decade was even a better actor but he didnt got chance to prove himself after his equation with salman khan in industry gone worse
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Fardeen Khan used to look so good
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resident_Evil

Oh please how can anyone forget this song?

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U--Rnzmbq7Q[/YOUTUBE]

And "love me love me" is an apt example of how cheap Sonu made whatever song he sung.

At 2:34 , the actress is headless in the video .. 😳
divaz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
fardeen was my first crush ever and he was gorgeous back then, funny how some drug addicted stars still are doing so well and fardeen couldn't last