Abhi se res start kar diya bhe
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
ajao res krte hain
shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ab tujhe kitane page cahiye addu ke bache .
V already did 15 as required ab toh update de .Kab se write kr rahe thi. .
asyaarshilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: kabhi_asya

I dont know what to write here...

I read this story with tears in my eyes...
This update had their present situation after describing their painful past before meeting each other...
I dont know what happened that made zoya leave him.. really curious to know...
It was painful for me as a reader(as asya fan) to saw both of them in situation like that..
This Asad made me cry today...
Please keep updating... soon..
Cant wait...

Thank you so much for reading this story and liking it😊
asyaarshilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: shweta_yadav

Ab tujhe kitane page cahiye addu ke bache .

V already did 15 as required ab toh update de .Kab se write kr rahe thi. .

Update to 2 week phle se likha hai sweetu but due to few reasons mei I.f nahe ana chahti the!!! Plz understand
I guess is page k comments pure hogaye
Lemme res
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Heyya Everyone, i am back with an update, a long one, mainly based on flashbacks...do give it a read and i hope you will like it... i wasn't able to proof read it thoroughly though the update was ready long ago i had no time to proof read it properly because of my busy schedule, you might find mistakes, try ignoring them and enjoy the update

I am really sorry for the delay, but it will keep on happening for sometime now as college life is tough and the syllabus this year is very much difficult then last year, even now i am able to update because i missed my bus and couldn't attend college today so i got time to come and update...please deal with me as i am actually very busy and yeah do leave back your reviews..also thank you all of you for your response at Part 3..😊

Thank you
-aroo
Edited by asyaarshilover - 7 years ago
asyaarshilover thumbnail
A/N Flashbacks are in bold

PART 4

Asad reached at Khan Mansion and made his way straight inside his room, he could see his mother and sister getting all worried for him witnessing his state and they even tried following him inside but he didn't give them a chance as he locked his room once he was inside, he wanted to be alone, he wanted to be all alone

He had felt something break within him today, something which still held onto the hope that their is some future of them, that may be even after all these years they can still set it all right, that life is not that miserable still but just one look at her in the arms of some other man and he realized that he wasn't the one she needed, that he wasn't the one she wanted, that he wasn't the one to whom she had cried her heart out and had shared her life miseries, no he wasn't the one, she chose someone else over him just like he had done that years ago

'Asad please explain this to me, what were you doing here with her?' She cried as she pleaded him for some explanation but he just didn't find her questions and insecurities, his most important priority in that moment neither he understood her need to put her at ease and walked away behind tanveer as he thought she needed him then and not his WIFE

'I know I wronged you in past zoya but even you couldn't understand me then, you just couldn't understand me at all, you just judged me and left' he whispered as he sat on the floor beside his bed resting his head on the mattress and closed his eyes, his mind taking him back to past when she officially became the part of his life

A/N no one's POV

Rashid Ahmed Khan had met Zoya many times whenever he met his father in law's employ Anwar outside office, it was like as if zoya was his shadow, always with him, as if she looked up at him as his role model, as his father and since then he had this fondness with the girl Zoya Faroqui that he couldn't wish for anything else but to make her a part of his family, and make her his daughter by making her his daughter in law but it seemed impossible because his own son didn't consider himself his son and thus it was impossible for him to fulfill his wish

He had accepted the reality that his past deeds couldn't be washed away and his son can actually never really forgive him, hell he had even distant his son from his mother, dilshaad love for her husband had took her miles away from her son, just because of him and his mistakes which he committed in past, but no najma was not a mistake,in fact she was a bundle of happiness with whom even asad can't act aloof and ignorant, he actually loved najma and only najma is the reason that even today they share some family moments although it's anything but true for them except for najma who get all her happiness just in time they spend together while the three of them just do it for the sake of her happiness, but deep inside Rashid Ahmed Khan and dilshaad Ahmed Khan enjoy it to the fullest because it's the only time when their son talk to them properly, when he smile at his parents and even share some happy moments of his life with them, just for the sake of his tamatar, his princess

Najma had been an angel who had always filled their heart with happiness and now he felt the one who had this power within her to do what najma had been doing all these years is zoya, the one who can actually end this bridge of differences in between asad and them is her, he don't know why but he knows in his heart that she is the one, the right one for him, his perfect match

And may be by doing this she can set everything right in between him and his wife, because years ago when she chose her husband's selfish love over her son's innocence she couldn't accept him later when the reality had hit her hard that in order to have her love back she had lost her son and this had made her distant from her husband so much that they hardly talk and that she don't look into his eyes anymore, as if it's all over and she didn't wish to be with him anymore

He sighed, the past was unforgettable for them, and the present is miserable while the future in unsure, he had been diagnosed with a disease, from brain tumour and its eating him up bit by bit, he don't have much time, he need to do something for the sake of his son's happiness because deep down he know that zoya will bring light back in asad's life, she will show him the path out of darkness, he has seen them that day years ago in that balcony and how she made him talk to her, his son who speak to anyone only if necessary was fighting with some stranger and wasn't really angry, he was just irritated and that instant Rashid knew what that irritation was actually about, zoya was doing something no one ever did and he was finding it impossible to behave the way he never thought he would ever...

Some days after he was diagnosed, his condition turned a little worst when that same day he fainted in the hall, najma loud scream on finding her father lying unconscious in his room was so heart wrenching that asad and dilshaad come running to where she was only to stop dead in their tracks, the sole reason of their miseries was lying on the floor lifeless 'bhaijaan do something, let's take abu to hospital ' najma cried in front of him helplessly and he couldn't help but shed tears seeing her crying like that in front of him, he placed his hand on her cheeks caressing them softly 'don't worry princess i will take abu, ami please take care of najma' he said without looking at dilshaad who turned towards him in a swift moment, he had never ever called her ami with so much emotions after that day when he pleaded to her to not to take him back at that house

She gulped as she starred at him and he just looked away before making his way to rashid and with a little more effort made him stand up and took him outside of the villa and to his car, and in no time he was driving towards the hospital to get his father check

It was yet another day of mourning at Khan Mansion as the news about Rashid's brain tumour came across them, doctors were sure about it after conducting few tests of him when he was unconscious...Nothing was normal at Khan Mansion as one by one this family was getting ruined in the worst possible way...Rashid was dying accepting the fact fully that he couldn't mend anything he broke years ago while Dilshaad was just so broken that the love of her life will leave her this way, she don't have any happy memories of them with her anymore, but she feared for that day when he would die in front of her and that moment would be something which will haunt her for the rest of life because according to doctors there is no hope and he was the same person who loved her and broke her too... he was the same person who had cherished her in the best possible way and had killed her in the worst possible way yet she was so naive to chose him over her son and she regret doing that becuase it brought her nothing, she has been standing in the middle of nowhere from past many years, nor did she get her son back neither she wished for her husband's love anymore and that killed her as she realized that now it will go on this way only till her last breath

Asad was miserable, the man, the reason for all his pain is dying with each passing day, he wondered was it his punishment for doing what he did, for ruining his own blood in the worst possible way, as he sat in his parents room starring at nothing in particular while that man slept on the bed, he looked around the room for once, wondering how many years it had been since he last entered this room, he was sure it was before his father left them because when they returned here back he just confined himself in his room, or he use to spent his time with najma in her room or in the living, he had never been to any other room of this elegant mansion

There was a picture of his with his parents when he was four in the center, above their bed, they were happily looking at the camera ahead, as the other person behind the camera captured that moment for eternity, they looked happy, they looked blessed but it was all a facade, a bloody facade... 'damn' he hit his fist on the wall beside him and that's when that ill man returned back to his senses, Rashid eyes straight landed at him and he looked away not wanting to witness the way he starred at him 'water' he whispered after a while too weak to even get up and have it himself

Asad quietly got up and made his way to him, and filling a glass of water helped him with it 'do you need anything else?' He asked to no one in particular but Rashid knew it was for him thus he shook his head in denial asad nodded and wanted to leave when Rashid held his hand stopping him 'ca...can we talk?' He almost pleaded choking in the end very much overwhelmed to have his son beside him, if this was the way to feel his own blood so much close to him then he would had enveloped this disease long ago, willingly

Asad didn't say anything he just quietly sat beside him on the bed , rashid placed his head at the head board as he started 'you hate me right asad, you hate me so much ' he stated and asad chuckled sadly 'congratulations you finally discovered it Mr.Khan' he said coldly and Rashid shook his head 'i am aware of it from so long asad, i just want to talk about something...' 'yes go on i am listening ' 'asad i know you can never trust me over anything neither you will ever listen to me but still i would want you to do something for me...will you?' He asked hopefully 'what do you want Mr.Khan?' 'Asad can you marry someone of my choice, zoya is the only girl i ever imagined for you , asad she is an angel in the disguise of human, she will set it all right in your life, i have felt it, she has this strength within her that one day she will bring you back form this darkenss...she will make you happy once again...Please asad say yes and marry her...i know that there is very less time left for me and i can start counting my days, i want to see you married, with her, i know she would be the best thing which will happen to you probably after what we did..

Asad starred at the man beside him, he was talking about his happiness when clearly he was the sole reason for the amount of things he lost in his life including his happiness, his childhood and here he was asking for his constant to ruin him again, yes, he believed that this man was just capable of ruining him but something in his eyes shook him off guard, it was immense believe for his own theories as if he was sure it was the best thing to do, asad couldn't think straight, it was like he was once again that 5 year old kid who wanted nothing but his father's love, he was the same broken kid who use to envy all his friends on hearing their perfect tales, who's fathers were their super heroes and who were willing to do anything for their fathers and a rage bubbled up inside him He too will do anything for him although His father failed in doing so, but he is not him, he is not Rashid, he is Asad

'Yes' asad said and Rashid eyes widened 'say it again please' 'i said yes, i will marry her' and with that he got up and walked out from his room without sparing another glance at an overjoyed Rashid

'You were right when you said that she will be the only person who can bring me out of the darkness Abu but you never promised me that it will remain that way, surprised, at how i addressed you? I started thanking you when i started realizing zoya's worth in my life, after all it was all because of you, but why didn't you warn me that i am cursed for life by you that my happiness will be short lived like always? Why couldn't i figure it out myself when i agreed to marry her on your request

'jeeju you called?' Zoya was back from university when zeenat informed her about anwar that he was asking for her and he have some important discussion to do with her 'zoya, come sit bacha' he said asking her to join him, she nodded and took a seat beside him as he patted her head lovingly 'what is it jeeju?' He sighed 'zoya you know i don't like playing around the bush so let's come to point, there is a porposal for you and i am very much positive about it but of course i would do nothing without your consent' he said straight away

She starred at him horrified 'who is he?' 'Asad, he is rafique sir grands son but things aren't just this much zoya, there is much more' 'what is it?' 'Actually Asad's father Mr.Rashid Ahmed Khan is suffering from brain Tumour and there is nothing which could be done to cure it and he himself has chosen you for his son, i didn't understand much of what he meant because he was talking something beyond my knowledge, i have no idea about his family that much, i have just met him in the business related parties or sometimes at Office so i can't tell you much about it...

But he was so so helpless and the way he asked me for your hand made me speechless, he was firm but i could feel that he was broken, he was shaken and the desperation in his voice was something which forced me to come to you and talk about it, zoya i have met asad just once or twice and he is good boy, i suggest that giving this proposal a thought is not a bad idea rest is whatever my dear sister wants, you know na i will do whatever you want me to do...it's about you my sunshine so i won't take any rush decisions...yes that man is so ill and has all his hopes on me but i have told him clearly that i will first discuss it with you and then will let him know..' anwar finished and waited for zoya to say something

It took some moments for zoya to understand each and everything told by anwar, and once it did, she stood up saying she will let him know and she left to her room, locking the door behind

She sat beside the bed and closed her eyes, her mind was stuck at what anwar said, the way he explained the desperation of that man left her off guard, a shiver ran down her spine, he wanted her for his son, as if he has all his faith in her for her son's happiness, for his happiness...was she worth it? When her own father never ever showed even an ounch of trust in her how can some stranger do that...what has she done to earn that trust from a father? What if her abu has asked her something like that...something worthy to earn his trust, to give him happiness...what she must have done then? If it was Mr.Gaffur Faroqui then? If he had demanded something for the sake of himself? Then?

Of course she had done it...she would have went to any lenght to show her abu her love for him, because that's what her abu needed...and she would have done anything for him, so what if Rashid Ahmed Khan is not her father...he is someone's father and being a father he needs zoya, may be by giving him what he want she can get a father, ohkay there is no guarantee for his life but a girl like zoya who has always craved for a father's love will be happy with just a little...won't she be? After all that was her only wish all these years

And so it was decided she will do it, for her father, to prove it to herself and the world that her love for her father was always true and she can do anything for his happiness and she will do anything for Rashid Ahmed Khan's happiness

She also knew she has to get married one day because whatever she portray to the world and how much happy she stay for everyone this doesn't change the fact that there is a little heart broken zoya inside her who don't have any dreams for a prince charming rather she will be practical and will believe in her destiny and if her destiny has chosen this for her then there is nothing wrong in it...she will do whatever it takes for her to be happy with her husband, because it makes no difference if she has to fell in love with her husband after her wedding and not before that..

I knew that i will fall in love with my husband and i did but i never knew that i am cursed to not to get anything in return, first abu and then him, i loved you asad but i can never be sure if you ever loved me back, i can never be sure if it was something beyond compromise for you, i can never be sure if i can forget whatever you said or did, no i can't, it's just impossible may be because i loved you morethan I loved abu, may be because when abu let me go i found my family and happiness but when you let me go i lost them all and my happiness

I am living this life asad but in no way i am happy, because there is no reason left for me to be happy, you broke it all, from your silence first and then from your heart piercing words

I wanted to trust you i wanted to love you but i couldn't, I just couldn't do that asad...why didn't you love me morethan me asad? Why wasn't my love enough for both of us? Why didn't you stood by me when all i wanted was you to hold my hand and tell me that you are with me and you being with me is the only reality of my life?...why asad why...?

And that night again two innocent souls cried themselves to sleeps because they couldn't have that only person beside them for whom they were craving the most

------

Asad waited patiently for the woman he probably will get married to, that's what he had decided..he didn't know what make him say yes or why on earth he is doing what that Man want, the man who took everything away from him, his happiness, his childhood and most importantly his ami, he took away everything yet He wants to do this for him, this was complicated yet he has said yes and now that he has given his words, he won't go against them, he will go ahead and marry this girl Mr.Rashid Ahmed Khan wants and will fulfil his wish, his last wish

He glanced at his watch and sighed, somehow he hates late comers and here his soon to be wife is late, 15 minutes late and he hates waiting but he has to wait for her as it was their first meeting and she has demanded to meet him once before they get married, when rashid told him same, he didn't have any objection because it was her right to meet and know the person she is about to get married, what surprised him the most was why has she said yes, his reasons are obvious but why does she wants to marry someone she has never met? What's the reason behind her yes?

Before he could think further he heard a melodious voice of someone but that someone was highly irritated at the moment, it seemed, he looked around and spotted a young girl taking out all her frustration at the manager, but what caught hold of his attention about her was when she took his name and he realized who this young girl must be, he stood up and made his way to her...she was wearing a baby pink colour saari and her back was facing him, reaching and standing behind her, he cleared his throat "excuse me"

Zoya took a decision and told the same to her api and jeeju, to say they were highly surprised would be an understatement, their happiness knew no bound and she felt extremely happy to see them happy but still she put a condition before taking things further, she requested that she would like to meet this guy first and they agreed because what she was demanding was her right

So a meeting was fixed but before she could leave for it the next day she was stopped at the doors by her dear Api who didn't let her leave in her casual jeans n shirt in fact asked her to wear the baby pink saari she had chosen...zoya was shocked and denied but when did her api ever listen to her...? She quietly did as asked and once done she left for the restaurant they were going to meet

As soon as she entered in one known and expensive restaurant of Delhi, the manager greeted her, she smiled politely and told her name waiting for them to lead her to her table but the next moment her smile was wiped away as he started 'we are extremely sorry ma'am but you have to wait or may be leave because all the tables are booked...' 'Allah Miyan what is wrong with you, I came here to meet someone and the reservations for the evening are already done..' zoya knew it's no big deal, just a misunderstanding still she reacted very harshly, may be because she was worried about something else, may be about that Mr.Khan

'We are really sorry ma'am, can you please tell me on who's name the reservations are done' 'it must be Mr.Asad Ahmed Khan' she said and before he can guide her to the table she heard someone clear his throat "excuse me" zoya turned towards the owner of that voice and the moment she did, her eyes widened like saucer, the man standing in front of her was extremely handsome, he was smart and also quite young 'Hey I'm Asad Ahmed Khan' He greeted her formally forwarding his hand for a hand shake and she frowned why so much serious?'

'And you are...?' 'Zoya Faroqui' she completed for him and shook hand with him 'please come' he said guiding her towards their table but her focus was on something else, as they reached at their table, which was in one corner of restaurant, she doubted that she has met him before too 'please sit' he told her but before he could sit himself she stopped him 'wait a minute' 'what happened?' 'Umm by any chance, kiya hum pehle kabhi mile hain?' He knitted his brows in confusion 'I don't think s...' zoya didn't let him complete and coming closer to him, held his chin with her thumb and index finger 'Miss Faroqui what are you doing?' He asked horrified 'sush Mr.Khan i am trying to remember' she told him as he she shook his head up and down and then left and right, and a moment later her eyes widened

'Allah Miya what's wrong with me??' she exclaimed letting go of him and jumping back in surprise 'It's You?' 'I don't remember you ap kiya...?' Asad was shocked, confused and surprised...he had never face such situation, never ever had any girl charge herself on him in any way and here she was doing some wierd stuff, he don't remember but why is she hell bent on remembering him 'ohh sush Mr.Khan, you don't remember me?' He shook his head 'uffu i am that bak bak express, remember that's what you called me and umm what did I call you? Umm umm oh yes some crazy jerk, yes I called you jerk...yad aya? We met at arfaque uncle wedding anniversary...ab to a hi gya hoga na...Sochie na Mr.Khan'

Asad tried to remember as her not so helpful detailed sinked in and as soon as he remembered that headache of a meeting, a chill ran down his spine... [I]does it mean, i would be marrying this bakbak express?'[/]

That's all for this part
Will Continue with the flashback in next Part
-aroo😊
Edited by asyaarshilover - 7 years ago
shweta_yadav thumbnail
Mere bi Res
Also
Dillu ka
Somu ka
Ashi Ka ( madam sapno se bhahar nikle toh she can read)
Arpu ka
Tehs ka

Bake sab readers ka
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Sweetu , mai late night unres krngr abhi assignment likh rae hun ek...ohk?
shweta_yadav thumbnail
Np tu ache se first assignment complete kr le thn unres ..