AsYa FF #2 ||Tere Bin Yaara||Part 7 Page 26 [2/11]

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Salam Everyone, yes yes it's me, with the next the new Thread for my AsYa FF, i am sorry for the delay, i know i am late but i did mention that i will update after my exams which ended last week only and it took me a week to settle back in my old busy routine and also college started so i was busy

A big hug to Dillu, sweetu, Shona, Apple, Tehs Apiya and everyone else who read my story and waited patiently for the updates🤗i am sorry and thank you for liking my new concept...Especially Sweetu and Dillu...you both are love, ❤️special Sorry to both of you, sorry for making you both wait for this long...😭

Please scroll down For Part 3 and thank you again for your amazing reviews at Part 2😛 and check post 6 for pm's info😳

~aroo
Edited by asyaarshilover - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asyaarshilover thumbnail
INDEX

THREAD 1

Part 3 --> below

Part 4 --> Page 16

re-posted all parts --> Page 18

Part 5 --> Page 19

Part 6 --> Page 22

Part 7 --> Page 26

Edited by asyaarshilover - 5 years ago
asyaarshilover thumbnail
A/N- flashback is in Italic and Bold

PART 3

Anwar and zeenat were invited at the 50th wedding anniversary of Afaque Mehmood and Sila Mehmood, he was a trustable employ of AM constructions and thus was invited with his enitre family to his wedding anniversary...

It wasnt any kind of a big party .. just some family relatives and few of company's employees...Zoya like always was excited to attend any party anwar take her... she wore a magenta color shalwar kameez with minimum make up, earings and a pendant and left her hair open... she was looking beautiful like always

Anwar side hugged her before they left for the party...they reached at Mehmood Mansion and was greeted by Mr and Mrs Afaque accompanied by their daughter Dilshaad Khan...dilshaad like everytime whenever she meet zoya pulled her in a motherly hug which zoya reciprocated..

Zeenat with zoya sat at one of the table enjoying the soft music, but zoya was getting bore thus she excused herself and went to stand in the balcony 'why is the song so much boring this time...' she wondered loudly only to realize and came up with reason herself 'zoya of course it would be boring, it's just a small celebration going on that too of an elderly couple not those business related parties where you accompany jeeju' she explained herself slapping her forehead lightly and stood by the railing with her eyes closed until she felt someone beside her

She opened her one eye to have a look at the person who uninvitedly came to ruin her moment ... it was a guy in his early twenties, someone whom zoya had never seen in any of the party's jeeju took her 'never mind, ignore him zoya' she mumbled to herself closing her eye but it was audible enought for him to hear 'excuse me' she heard him say as soon as she closed her eyes 'yeh bhe koi pochne ki baat hai? Excused, now please go from here' she said humorously without looking at him as her eyes were still closed

He didn't say anything in return and she sighed with relief 'lagta hai chala gaya, Par tha kon? Tujhe kiya karna hai zoya, ignore and enjoy...' she told herself and with her still closed held the railing took in a deep breath 'wow, this feels so fresh and peaceful, why this place has to be so calm and soothing, Allah i don't feel like going back home but what to do,i am just a guest? i have to go, so unlucky of me, how i wanted my home to be at one such part of delhi...ohho shut up zoya, khuli ankhon se khwab dekhna band kar, be practical jeeju bus ek employ hai yahan or tujhe dekh...silly you' she kept on saying and giggled at the end...she was so engrossed with her own little discussion to notice someone around but she finally did when she heard the most common comment she gets 'kitna bolti hai yeh' she opened her mouth in perfect O before turning to the person who had the guts to utter this for her...Edited, that too in front of her

with her hands on her hips she eyed the same guy from earlier who sat calmly on the chair giving her What.do.you.want.look and she knitted her brow giving him you.know.yourself look

'Can i know why did you pass such comment to me Mr.?' 'No' 'sorry?' 'Oh i am glad you are sorry...' 'No no no Excuse me i am not sorry, i am asking the reason of that uninvited comment you passed on me' she said with a forced smile and he shook his head answering her 'look Miss... who said i passed that comment on you? It's an independent country and i am a citizen here, and I have all the right to say anything I wants and anywhere I feel' 'so that means that comment wasn't for me?' 'Even if it was, why do i need to give explanations to you Miss...bakbak express' 'You...' she pointed her finger at him angrily and he rolled his eyes 'look i am not at all intrested in this conversation with you...already i am having a headache moreover I wasted my past 10 minutes with you, now will please shut your mouth and let me enjoy some of my time at this party in peace?' He asked rather told her that her presence is giving him headache

She turned on the other side and closed her eyes, taking deep breaths 'calm down zoe, jerks like them shouldn't be given so much of attention...' she told herself but loud enough for him to hear 'sorry?' , she smirked 'glad you apologized i forgive you' she said turning to him with a winning smile 'no no no i wasn't asking for an apology...what did you just say about me' 'ohh did I? I don't think so i said it was for you, actually India is an independent country and being a respectable citizen of this country I have all the rights to say whatever I want wherever I want' she said with a slight smirk and he rolled his eyes 'ok fine if you are done then please leave from here' 'even i am done dealing with jerks for today...' she said glaring at him and walked away from the balcony, back into the hall

He sighed and muttered under his breath before seating back on the chair but even before he could close his eyes najma came there to take him, 'bhaijaan let's go and have dinner' she told him, her eyes sparkling with excitement, he chuckled, there is a reason he call her tamatar, she loved food

He nodded and followed her out, najma made him sit beside dilshaad and sat beside rashid, asad sighed inwardly back to pretend what a happy family we are

Zoya who was having dinner with zeenat and anwar saw them passing by her and turned to have a proper look at them, she was surprised to find him with dilshaad aunty 'such a lovely family, he has an amazing parentsn and sister still he is so rude...not everyone are as lucky as him, akdoo kahin ka' she thought sadly and turned back to have her meal sending daggers at him first

Asad sighed as he passed a smile to what rashid said and looked down to have his meal 'to people we must give a picture of Perfect Family but only i can feel how heart breaking it is to be an orphan even when you have your parents with you"

Asad and Zoya met for the first time and they have some misconception about each other unaware to the future...how they will meet next is still unknown to them because when they thought about each other shrugged them away stating the other person as one akdoo and silly person

why life is so unplanned and unexpected? She thought as they both stood in front of each other just a few steps away from each other but in reality they were miles away from each other, nothing can bring them together ever again... her eyes moistened on that thought but it was the only reality of her life and she has to deal with it

Bin Tere Bin Tere Bin Tereee
Koi khalish hai hawaon mein
Bin Teree

He stood at his place, his hand turned into a complete fist, she was there in front of him, the person for whom he mourn everyday

Koi Khalish hai
Hawwaon mein Bin Teree

They couldn't help but remember those moments when they were together, when love was in the air, how different and dreamy life was but all ruined in just a blink

Kuch bacha hi nahi darmiya

Saaans leti hai abb yeh dooriyann

How difficult it was for him to forget his past and move on but with her he actually did it, he let go of his past and was happy to move on with her but look at the cruelty of life, the person who was the reason of his happiness, the person who brought him out of his sorrows threw him back in between that darkness yet again and left leaving him to deal with them forever

Dil nahi janta raahon mein
Haath se haath chuthe the kahan
Kyun Nazar ke kinaare Tutte hai khwaab saaare
Tu bata

Tear rolled down her cheek as she noticed a hint of love in his eyes but then she knew it was just her heart's way to trap her in that thing called "Love" again but she won't let it happen...there is nothing which resides in her heart now, it's empty

Suna suna sama hai
Khali khali jahan hai aab mera

He sighed as he loosened his fist and took in a deep breath, she has moved on and that's the reality, she has moved on without him while he is still there where she left him

Koi khalish hai hawaon mein
Bin Tere

She knew he never waited for him and retort at her heart how he never loved her, she knew she was right and with that she wiped away her tears and made her way towards him

o Bin Tere Bin Tere Bin Tereee

Koi Khalish hai haawaaon mein bin tere

Locking the peices of their broken heart inside them they made their way towards each other, as professionally as possible ... 'how can I help you Miss?' He asked as he eyed her and the way she dressed, he didn't showed but deep down he felt proud on finding her dressed as a lawyer... 'are you the owner of this property?' She asked and he nodded removing his glares

'Are you here just to ask this?' He asked and she rolled her eyes 'well no, I don't have enough time to waste for this, I am here to clear your misunderstanding Mr.Khan' she said and he raised his brow 'what kind of misunderstanding?' He asked and she forward an envelope in front of him which he took but instead of checking it he looked at her 'misunderstanding that this property belongs to you' ' i guess we should sit and talk Miss...' 'Faroqui' she said and it hurt him but he hardly showed it 'yes please come' as he made his way inside with her, his lawyer followed him

He asked her to sit on one of the chair in the garden and sat beside her along with his lawyer... as zoya sat their quietly asad and his lawyer went through the papers of the envelope, Zoya could hardly hear him but she was able to hear her Heart beats which was beating on an irregular pace, as if her heart will come out any moment, asad not so needed laugh brought her out of her thoughts as she looked up at him frowning, he chuckled again 'are you actually a lawyer or came here as one just because you wanted to meet me Miss.Faroqui?' 'What do you mean Asad?' She asked abruptly not at all realizing how she took his name...he sighed make his heart skip a beat

'I meant ZOYA that these papers are invalid, and in no way this property can be yours, who ever has given it to you had fooled you and just that you know i bought this House from Mrs.Razia Faroqui' he informed her and he himself, he could see the number of emotions that played in her eyes just after hearing him out, he turned to his lawyer and signalled him to leave, he can't let anyone witness her in this situation, he will never let anyone see her weakness...

She starred at him unbelievably, the name Mrs.Razia Faroqui was enough for her to know that his abu chose his second wife and not her, he played with her feeling, she took the papers from asad and went through it for the first time, the feeling that her abu gave this house to her was itself enough for her to trust her abu that he didn't snatch her memories from her but he played with her trust for him 'i trusted you abu, i thought even though you pushed me away you loved me enough to give me my home, to give me my memories but you betrayed me here too, what did i do to deserve this abu...why did you do this to me abu...i loved you, i loved my ami and our family but you hate me, you hate me so much that you snatched my memories from me, you give priority to your second wife and not me...how can you do this to me abu' she cried as she clutched those papers and teared them into peices

Asad witnessed her break down and his heart broke into peices seeing her in such situation, he didn't realized when he stood up and came to sit beside her on the floor...she was lost, she was mourning for her loss and when he placed his hand on her's in order to comfort her she couldn't help but cry out aloud 'Abu betrayed me asad, when he pushed me away i thought he will love me again one day, when he send me away to New York i thought he will bring me back one day, when he married someone else i thought that he will not give my place to someone else but he did, he never loved me... i lost my ami and even though abu never loved me again i knew my abu is there and he will be with me one day but today i feel that i am an orphan. How could he do this to me asad'

she cried and he couldn't help but cry with her, he pulled her in a hug, she hide herself in his embrace weeping for all those years she waited for her abu, 'i always waited for him, i always waited for my abu but he never came, he let go of me but the hope was always there that he will come one day...why asad, why every men i loved in my life betrayed me, pushed me away why...' she cried and that's when she realized the person consoling her was one of those men, her hold around him loosen and she pushed him away and stood up

'Abu broke me Asad just the way yoh did' she whispered as fresh tears rolled down her cheeks but she covered her mouth stopping herself from crying anymore and ran away from there, from him and from her memories while he sat there starring at her retreating figure, he didn't knew for how long he sat there but at last he got up made his way towards his car, he has an important task to do as soon as possible, he cant let her fall apart, he will never allow anyone to break her , not even himself, only if she knew

Zoya didn't return back to hotel, she went to sea side and sat there for hours, her tears were flowing continuously and she was not able to stop them, her world had fall apart, the only happiness she had in her life is snatched from her, the only thing she knew she own was never hers, just like every other person she lost, everyone who were never hers

She didn't know where life has brought her, everything seems like a bitter memory, there was nothing which was her, everything she lived seems fake to her , nothing was hers, no one was hers...it was just her and her hopes, her broken hopes and nothing else

She returned back hotel at late hours of night, broken and lost and that's how ayaan found her 'zoe...' he called out for her and ran to her, her condition was scaring him, he held her close to him and shook her hard 'zoe what happened.. why are you in such condition...zoe tell me kiya hua hai?' He asked shaking her hard, people around them had their eyes on them by now but zoya wasn't in a situation to notice this... her eyes moistened with tears and she just threw herself in the arms of ayaan, ayaan who wasn't less the a brother to him, the only men after anwar she could trust...someone who filled the place of anwar in her life

'Ayaan sab jhoot tha...my whole life is a lie ayaan...everyone has hurt me...they broke me ayaan...' she cried clutching his collar trying to stand on her own while all the energy in her had dried down...ayaan held her tight not letting her fall as she cried in his arms and that was the moment someone from the staff approached them 'excuse me ma'am, someone left it for you just now' he said passing an envelope to her...

Her cries subside as she with ayaan's support turned to the person and took the envelope from him, she frowned as she took out a few papers and went through them...everything was confusing but the only thing that caught hold of her eyes were the signatures of non other than Asad Ahmed Khan...the last paper was not of any document but it was something written by him

everyone are not like your father Zoya, everyone don't love to hurt you Zoya in fact it kills them to see you cry, everyone didn't wish to push you away...Everyone aren't happy without you... the memories from this house belongs to you and this house too...I hate to see you cry zoya and I never wants to snatch away anything from you...ever

[I ] Asad[/I]

Tears formed in her eyes as the paper fell from her hands and she ran outside, she knew he was here but she was late in approaching him and so when she made her way out she saw him leaving in his car, she ran after his car but stopped as the distance between them increased but before his car disappeared from her sight she caught a glimpse of his, she was able to see the way he wiped away his tear, he was crying

it pained her to see him cry, somewhere deep down in her heart his words felt true, his care made her happy...she couldn't just accept it but she felt a wall of ice around her melt... it will take time for her to realize but something just changed for her

That's it for this Part, please ignore my mistakes, wrote it in a hurry and no proper proov read too...apologies😳

Pm's will be send out later, do leave back your reviews please...thank you

-aroo😊

Edited by asyaarshilover - 7 years ago
Always_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Finally aap aa gayee Aroo ji 😆
MaujMasti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
If any new reader is here, please buddy this account for pm's😊
Thanks