Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
@aditi it is simple. Saanjh talks to the power of God, Maya talks to God. For Maya she only needs Ganesha not his power, but Saanjh want Ganesha power. Remember how can you take Arjun from me, you cant do. You have closed the doors for me. Whatever written for me give to Maya. Question, threat, demand is how Saanjh speaks if something doesnt go her way. 
shruthiravi thumbnail
@aditi EHT was clear reason being Durga's dance when Shaurya enters. If you observe the dance you will see clearly Durga in centre and 4 women on each side and her eyes looking at Maa Durga's feet under which it is trampled Mahishasura's head. 
By the way another interesting thing came to my mind regarding Ganesha. Reason I ended up watching a cartoon Ganesha in Big Magic yesterday. Why did Ganesha ended up getting an elephant head. Reason Ganesha tried obeying his mother order and his father was angry at him and chopped off his head. Then his mother wailed and finally an elephant head was fitted. 

Do you know what is the real problem of elephant. It doesnt realizes its strength. We chain it, we teach it that it cannot break it chains and it remains chained, doing our chores. 

The God with elephant head reminds us that, it is our perceptions that we are weak it is the perception that society build on us that perfection is certain way that binds us, that chain us. If we can break those perceptions we will be free. Look at the Lord with a human body and elephant head. Does he look ugly. I would say after Krishna he is the most adorable God. Krishna is naughty, but Ganesha is innocent. 

Same is the case with Maya. She doesnt realize her inner strengths, she fears the perceptions and she tries to stick to perceptions in a manipulative way. The day she realizes she dont need a facade that day she will break the chain. 
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@aditi EHT was clear reason being Durga's dance when Shaurya enters. If you observe the dance you will see clearly Durga in centre and 4 women on each side and her eyes looking at Maa Durga's feet under which it is trampled Mahishasura's head. 

By the way another interesting thing came to my mind regarding Ganesha. Reason I ended up watching a cartoon Ganesha in Big Magic yesterday. Why did Ganesha ended up getting an elephant head. Reason Ganesha tried obeying his mother order and his father was angry at him and chopped off his head. Then his mother wailed and finally an elephant head was fitted. 

Do you know what is the real problem of elephant. It doesnt realizes its strength. We chain it, we teach it that it cannot break it chains and it remains chained, doing our chores. 

The God with elephant head reminds us that, it is our perceptions that we are weak it is the perception that society build on us that perfection is certain way that binds us, that chain us. If we can break those perceptions we will be free. Look at the Lord with a human body and elephant head. Does he look ugly. I would say after Krishna he is the most adorable God. Krishna is naughty, but Ganesha is innocent. 

Same is the case with Maya. She doesnt realize her inner strengths, she fears the perceptions and she tries to stick to perceptions in a manipulative way. The day she realizes she dont need a facade that day she will break the chain. 

This is such a beautiful take Shruthi di.
Even better than your main post 
U should add this to the main post !! 

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@bold - beautiful description đź‘Ź the message behind it. 
Yeah Lord Ganeshya is innocent. 

Edited by tanvismile - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Thanks Tanvi the whole show I had believed is breaking perceptions. Every character has a perception. We base our actions based on perceptions than truth. In a way we react to perceptions. 
When perception break and reality hit, it is harder for anyone concerned. Because it is easy to get delusional in perceptions. They give is a sense of false security. For Maya it is her wealth and power and then the facade of a woman who frightens everyone. 

For Arjun he is the macho man behind whom women has to stand in line. He needs both Maya and Saanjh. 

For Saanjh happiness will come if she gets Arjun. She feels if she doesnt listen to Arjun he will go away. She allows Arjun to chain her, while her parents want to liberate her

Vandana it is her I am right everytime attitude because a mother can never go wrong. 

Ayan have to choose mother at any cost. It doesnt matter her actions, right or wrong.

Everyone will pay for their perceptions and the person Prem who can see the reality will also pay, because he is unable to push the reality into the head of his daughter as she goes for the chain called Arjun. 

A relation should never be a chain, it is like pearls delicately woven as a Mala or flowers tied in garland. If you pull too hard it breaks. You need force to hold it together, but too much force damages it.
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks Tanvi the whole show I had believed is breaking perceptions. Every character has a perception. We base our actions based on perceptions than truth. In a way we react to perceptions. 

When perception break and reality hit, it is harder for anyone concerned. Because it is easy to get delusional in perceptions. They give is a sense of false security. For Maya it is her wealth and power and then the facade of a woman who frightens everyone. 

For Arjun he is the macho man behind whom women has to stand in line. He needs both Maya and Saanjh. 

For Saanjh happiness will come if she gets Arjun. She feels if she doesnt listen to Arjun he will go away. She allows Arjun to chain her, while her parents want to liberate her

Vandana it is her I am right everytime attitude because a mother can never go wrong. 

Ayan have to choose mother at any cost. It doesnt matter her actions, right or wrong.

Everyone will pay for their perceptions and the person Prem who can see the reality will also pay, because he is unable to push the reality into the head of his daughter as she goes for the chain called Arjun. 

A relation should never be a chain, it is like pearls delicately woven as a Mala or flowers tied in garland. If you pull too hard it breaks. You need force to hold it together, but too much force damages it.

Ur welcome🤗
I agree with u. We all have build some perceptions and we seems to cling on to it. I just remembered a video I watched there was ant on paper, the person with a black marker draws a circle around it. The ant is moving round and round finding it's way. It feels that black boundary is there so it's difficult to get out when actually the truth it's most simple thing. It's all about perceptions. 
I agree with u that every character needs a reality check   which we l lead to character development. 
shruthiravi thumbnail
@tanvi that's because you perceive the limit. But for our desires we break the limit, but can we break the limit fo breaking our chains. Instead of clinging can we let go. 
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@aditi it is simple. Saanjh talks to the power of God, Maya talks to God. For Maya she only needs Ganesha not his power, but Saanjh want Ganesha power. Remember how can you take Arjun from me, you cant do. You have closed the doors for me. Whatever written for me give to Maya. Question, threat, demand is how Saanjh speaks if something doesnt go her way. 

THIS!!!  is so true. Saanjh talks to the power of God & Maya talks to God. She becomes like an innocent child when shes in front of the Lord Ganesha . She thinks Ganesha is her friend and just like we  say everything to our  best friend same way Maya opens up in front of the Lord . But Saanjh thinks Ganesha as the divine power and so she does exactly like what you said . Question, threat , demand .
You have made a beautiful post and the analysis is perfect .
Edited by TheUnique - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
@unique though I understood it is game of power I was not sure who has chosen God, who has chosen his power. It took me some time to get to that. Exactly for the reason my belief that Saanjh has power now, Maya only has the perception of power is also true. But Lord will bring real power to her, but she needs to live her inhibitions and perceptions a bit.